Flavored Chewable Cbd Tabs
“Chewies” Flavoured Chewable Cbd Tabs
Our Peppermint flavoured Chewable CBD Tablets… “Chewies” as we like to call them, are quick releasing, fast acting, bioavailable, and enhanced with eucalyptus.
READ ALL INFORMATIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE
This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
CBD CHEWIES, CHEWABLE TABLETS come in support of health and well being. For best effect, always use it with care and follow the recommendation, cautions and indications. Or as prescribed by your heathcare professional.
- Do not give or share products recommended/ applicable for your specific needs or condition to or with other people.
- Always consult your Doctor or healthcare professional when in doubt about uses or applications.
CBD CHEWIES PEPPERMINT FLAVOR
30 CHEWABLE TABLETS
20 mg CBD PER TABLETS
Our Peppermint flavoured Chewable CBD Tablets… “Chewies” in short, are quick releasing and fast acting.
Each discreet and convenient chewable tablet contains 20mg CBD.
NOT FOR USE FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Each tablet of CBD CHEWIES contains :
main active ingredient: 20mg CBD.
Peppermint flavor From (Mentha × piperita,
Menthol crystals ( From Mentha arvensis)Magnesium stearate ( a Natural flow agent used to to slow the absorption and breakdown of active indients in tablets, Dextrose monohydrate( = Natural Glucose)
Sorbitol ( a Natural Sugar substitute)
Silicon dioxide( = Silica, a natural anti-caking ( anti/lump) agent)
Our chewable tablets are white, with a refreshing peppermint flavour and a sweet aroma.
DO NOT EXCEED THE DAILY RECOMMENDED DOSAGE.
- Chew 1tablet daily (20mg CBD), as is, when feeling anxious, stressed or as indicated by your Health professional.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are planning to have a baby consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the constituents ( see composition)
- If you have any pre-existing health condition, always consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if you are taking medications on a regular basis, without consulting first your doctor, pharmacist or health care professional. ( Especially if you are taking prescribed anti- depressants, anti-epileptics OR sleeping tablets).
- Do not use if you have a pre-existing liver condition;
- Do not use if you have a pre-existing low-blood pressure condition;
- Do not use if you have a pre-existing compromised immune system;
- Do not use together with alcohol.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery.
- May cause fatigue, drowsiness, sedation and lethargy ( this can be worse if taken at the same time with other products ( including herbal )or medicines with sedative properties)
- In high /strong doses, may cause dry mouth,diarrhea, constipation, appetite decrease, weight loss, vomiting.
If you experience side effects, please consult your health care professional.
You can also report other side effects to SAHPRA , (6.04 Adverse Drug Reporting form) found at https//www.sahpra.org.za/Publications/Index/8. By reporting new side effects you can help provide informations about safety.
- Store upright, tighthly closed, in the packaging provided, in a dry, cool place, away from light and heat. Do not refrigerate.
- KEEP AWAY FROM THE REACH OF CHILDREN.