Good Night Sleep – Cbd Broad Spectrum | 300 Mg | 15 Ml
We have run out of stock for this item.
Good Night Sleep CBD & Terpene blend, is specifically formulated to aid with insomnia and promote good sleep.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: READ ALL INFORMATIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USE.
This product has not been evaluated by SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use.
CBD BROAD SPECTRUM DROPS FOR GOOD NIGHT SLEEP come in support of health and well being. For best effect, always use it with care and follow the recommendation, cautions and indications. Or as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
- Do not give or share products recommended/ applicable for your specific needs or condition with other people.
- Always consult your Doctor or healthcare professional when in doubt about uses or applications.
CBD BROAD SPECTRUM BLEND for GOOD NIGHT SLEEP
20 mg/ml cannabidiol oral drops, Sugar free
MAY ASSIST WITH DIFFICULTY FALLING ASLEEP AND RESTFUL NIGHTS.
NOT FOR USE FOR PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Each 1ml/ dose of CBD BROAD SPECTRUM BLEND for GOOD NIGHT SLEEP contains
main active ingredient: 20mg cannabidiol broad spectrum 80%
Carrier oil/excipient: Capric/Caprylic triglycerides(MCT oil-Medium chain Coconut oil),
other active ingredients:
- Sweet cherry (Prunus avium) extract
- Cocoa (Theobroma cacao) extract
The drops are transparent, pale yellow , with a cherry-chocolate flavour and aroma. They come in an dark amber bottle, with a graduated screw on pipette.
each 15 ml bottle contains 300 mg of cannabinoids of witch 270 mg is cannabidiol (CBD)
DO NOT EXCEED THE DAILY RECOMMENDED DOSAGE.
- Take 1ml (20mg CBD) orally, once daily, as is, one hour before bed or as indicated by your Health professional.
- Do not use it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are planning to have a baby consult your doctor, pharmacist or healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the constituents ( see composition)
- If you have any pre-existing health condition, always consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Do not use it if you are taking medications on a regular basis, without consulting first your doctor, pharmacist or health care professional. ( Especially if you are taking prescribed anti- depressants, anti-epileptics OR sleeping tablets).
- Do not use if you have a pre-existing liver condition;
- Do not use if you have a pre-existing low-blood pressure condition;
- Do not use if you have a pre-existing compromised immune system;
- Do not use together with alcohol.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery.
- May cause fatigue, drowsiness, sedation and lethargy ( this can be worse if taken at the same time with other products ( including herbal )or medicines with sedative properties)
- In high /strong doses, it may cause dry mouth,diarrhea, constipation, appetite decrease, weight loss, vomiting.
If you experience side effects, please consult your health care professional.
You can also report other side effects to SAHPRA , (6.04 Adverse Drug Reporting form) found at https//www.sahpra.org.za/Publications/Index/8. By reporting new side effects you can help provide information about safety.
- Store upright, tightly closed, in the packaging provided, in a dry, cool place, away from light and heat. Do not refrigerate.
- KEEP AWAY FROM THE REACH OF CHILDREN.