HO WOOD OIL
CINNAMOMOMUM CAMPHORA CT LINALOOL
GENTLE ESSENTIAL OIL. SUITABLE FOR ALL. PURIFYING TO SKIN IMPERFECTIONS AND AFFLICTIONS (PIMPLES, ACNE, ECZEMA). HELP IN SKIN REGENERATION. MATURING AND MATURE SKIN CARE ROUTINE. FINE LINES, WRINKLES. IMMUNITY BOOST. MYCOSIS AND FUNGI RELATED SKIN CONCERNS. URINARY, GYNECOLOGICAL DISCOMFORT (EXTERNAL MASSAGES). RELAXATION, UPLIFTING, MOOD BOOST, ENERGIZING.
INCI name: Cinnamomum camphora linalooliferum (Hô-sho) wood oil
CAS number: 8022-91-1
EXTRACTION METHOD: steam distillation
PARTS USED: branches and wood.
COMMON NAMES: Shui oil, Camphor tree, camphor laurel
APPEARANCE: pale yellow fluid oil
ODOUR NOTE: Refreshing, soft, floral, slight fresh citrussy aroma. Comparable to Rosewood wood oil. Middle note.
QUALITY: 100 % pure natural and organic essential oil. Molecular Composition: contains >90% of Linalool. Soluble in alcohols and carrier/fixed oils; insoluble in water.
INFOS AND INTERESTING FACTS
Our Hô wood essential oil is extracted from the Linalool-rich variant of Cinnamomum camphora** originating from Taiwan. Like all Cinnamomum camphora essential oils, Hô wood has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties that makes it an excellent support oil in all infectious afflictions. Hô-wood essential oil bonus comes with its richness in linalool.
WELL-BEING MASSAGES, BODY CARE & BEAUTY
Body massages: +++
Body care: +++
Face care: +++
Baths and hygiene: +++
Ultrasonic & Steam diffusion: +++
Inhalation (Dry): +++
Homecare (home perfumes…): +++
The High concentration in natural Linalool (more than 90%) combined with camphor molecules give Hô-wood the following reported properties and benefits:
- Antiseptic, Antibacterial, Antifungal, Antiviral
- Respiratory, Mucolytic
- Anxiolytic, calming, soothing and sedative.
- Circulatory, Skin firming, Skin tonic and astringent
- Skin and scar regenerative
- Parasiticide, Insect repellent
- Cold, flu, Ear, nose, throat, lungs symptoms: massages or frictions on torso, spine, neck, back of ears. massages and frictions on torso, spine. Diffusions, +++
- Depressive states, asthenia, burnout situations: solar plexus massages, body massages, diffusions, dry inhalations: +++
- Immunity: massage, frictions +++
- Wrinkles and fine lines, stretch lines, sagging skins, cellulite: in daily care applications: in creams, lotions, oils +++
- General skins afflictions, infections: mycosis, acne, bed sores: in balms or carrier oils targeted or spot applications: ++
Fantastic for this use +++
Acceptable (suitable) for this use ++
Tolerable (not great for this use) +
Don't use for this purpose --
Massages & body care
- Body massages use 1 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier oil (0.5 to 2 % concentration) +++
- Face care use 1 to 3 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base (0.5 to 1 % concentration) +++
- Body & Hair care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier or base (1 to 2 % concentration) +++
- Bath: First mix 10 to 15 drops of essential oil with 20 ml vegetable glycerine or 1 cup of Epsom salts +++
- Ultrasonic Diffusers for air purification, use 10 min 3 times a day. +++
- Homecare ++
For more detailed information, please go check this LINK TO Instructions of use essential oils page
DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and SEEK MEDICAL AND SPECIALIST ADVISE WHEN IN DOUBT.
SEE OUR PAGE ON PRECAUTION - HOW TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS SAFELY
Hô wood is a fresh gentle aromatic oil that blends well with most essential oils:
And with fresh-woody citruses: Petitgrain Bigarade, Lemon, Mandarin, Sweet Orange.
- In daily facial skin care with Rose damask or rose geranium.
- In diffusers- to calm minds and promote good sleep, with Chamomile, Frankincense, Ravintsara.
- In diffusers to create a relaxing atmosphere, to de-stress: with Bergamot, Lavender, Lemon.
- Naturally blends well with cinnamon bark, tea tree, lemongrass essential oil.
Do not use during the first 3 months of pregnancy / breastfeeding
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt