For COMBINATION TO OILY SKINS, ACNE PRONE SKINS and for BODY RHASSOUL WRAPS.
TO MAKE CLEANSING, REGENERATING, TONIFYING MASKS FOR OILY, BRITTLE, LACKING VOLUME, AND FINE HAIR.
NEVER USE METAL TOOLS OR BOWLS TO MIX YOUR CLAYS
Our 100% pure and natural Rhassoul clay comes in flakes, insuring a longer and better conservation of this precious clay.
It needs to be mixed into a paste using a liquid. The liquid(S) choices are infinite and part of your creation process. Use water, herbal teas, green or black teas, hydrosol and carrier oils and essential oils for added benefits…Quantities are adaptable according to length of hair or part of the body you wish to pamper.
SHOULD you choose to work directly with the flakes, start by pouring a small quantity of hot water over a few Rhassoul flakes ,let absorb for 2-3 minutes until the flakes soften, and mix with a spoon.
YOU COULD also grind a few flakes into a powder using a stone or wooden mortar and then mix into a paste.
Grind or mix only the quantities your will need for 1 pampering session.
• Add small quantities of liquid at a time, until the paste has reached the consistency you wish for the type of application you have chosen.
• Add your other natural extracts and/or other active ingredients to your Rhassoul paste.
• Apply evenly over the skin, face, or hair. For a Rhassoul body wrap, apply successive thin layers of warm Rhassoul combined with argan or any other nourishing carrier oil on the whole body.
• Relax and let absorb for 15 to 30 minutes.
• Rinse thoroughly.
• After a face or body wrap, always drink a lot of Water or Herbal tea, to further eliminate toxins.