Blend of 100% pure Grape (Vitis vinifera) seed Oil, Soy wax (Soybean oil Hydrogenated - Glycine max seed oil), Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii seed oil), Cocoa butter (Theobroma cacao seed oil)
With 100% pure essential oils of Rose geranium (Pelargonium graveolens), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
In a 210ml Clear transparent Glass Tumbler
SKU code: CD-ROG-210
ORIGIN: South Africa
APPEARANCE: Pale yellow liquid at 28 Celsius, solid wax appearance below 20 Celsius
ODOUR NOTE: characteristic Rose Geranium top note.
QUALITY: 100% pure HAND MADE natural plant extracts blend. 100% cotton, lead-free wick.
STORAGE CONDITION; Store in a cool dark place
Contain 210ml (enough for 5 to 6 full body massages).
The Glass tumbler container can be washed and re-used for daily purposes.
THIS IS A BRIGHT NEW DAY. SAY GOOD-BYE TO TENSIONS
ENRICHED WITH SHEA BUTTER, GERANIUM, LAVENDER AND ROSEMARY, OUR BODY CARE MASSAGE SOY CANDLE BRINGS NOURISHMENT TO BODY AND MIND.
AFTER ONLY A FEW MINUTES, THE SOLID CANDLE TRANSFORMS INTO A WARM, COMFORTING, SOFT AND DELICATE OIL. A PERFECT BLEND TO HYDRATE YOUR SKIN. IT WILL LEAVE YOU RELAXED, YOUR SKIN AND HAIR DELICATELY SCENTED, NOURISHED, AND SILKY.
- SOYBEAN OIL (SOY WAX): ANTIOXIDANT, MOISTURIZING
- GRAPESEED OIL: ANTIOXIDANT, VERY NOURISHING, REGENERATING
- SHEA BUTTER: HIGHLY HYDRATING, SKIN SOFTENING, SCAR HEALING, SKIN PROTECTOR
- COCOA BUTTER: SOOTHING, REPAIRING, SKIN PROTECTOR.
- ROSE GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL: SKIN TONER, ANTI-INFECTIOUS
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL: CALMING & MUSCLE RELAXING
- ROSEMARY: SCAR HEALING, REGENERATING,
A warm oil massage is reported to provide the following particularly pleasant benefits:
- Help soothe body and joints aches such as arthritic pain and inflammation
- Applying warm oil increases ones feeling of relaxation by creating an atmosphere to soothe mind and body
- Warm oils are more fluid
- Warm oils penetrate the skin faster and better.
This oil blend is best used for Body, Hand, Foot and Hair pamper, Suitable for all skins (body) and especially suited to dry and very dry skins, Dry to very dry hair.
As a discreet soothing ambiance light and as a nourishing body and hair massage oil to nourish, restore, protect and de-stress.
How to use:
- Light your candle 15-20 minutes before use,
- Let the candle burn until the wax/oils melt on the surface and turns into a lukewarm oil.
- Once you have enough melted oil for the usage intended, you can turn off the flame.
- Dip the tip of your fingers in the oil or pour a small amount of the warm liquid in the palm of your hand,
- Apply on the body one section at a time
- Massage with circulatory motions.
Will the “wax” be safe to handle when just melted?
Our melted wax will not burn your skin because our massage candles are made with soy wax and quick melting carrier oils. Unlike hard waxes, Soy wax does not need high temperature to melt. It softens quickly (at body temperature).
When melted, soy wax is just lukewarm to the touch, and can be safely and readily applied to the skin. If you hesitate, just dip the tip of a finger into the oil for a quick check. You can also pour a bit of the “wax” into the palm of one hand before applying it on the body
Once extinguished, the candle will remain liquid for 20 to 30 minutes, allowing for a complete and relaxing massage or hair treatment.
As a deep body moisturizer, for a body massage
Always apply the oils on a clean skin. We recommend using it after a warm shower or bath, in place of your moisturizer.
Light up your candle before showering/ bathing. Slightly pat your skin, leaving it slightly humid and apply the oils directly to your entire body. Dry, very skins and heels
Use as hand and nails moisturizer
After washing your hands, dip the tip of 2 fingers in the melted oil and apply on hand, massaging your cuticles, until complete absorption.
Use as a hair nourishing oil, or for deep scalp and hair conditioning massage, for dry hair
Use sparingly as warm oil absorb faster and a little goes a long way. Apply on dry, clean hair/scalp.
For 1 or twice a week uses, on dry to very dry hair, just dip the tip of a finger to collect a small amount of warm oils, spread on both palm and apply lightly on the surface of your hair before styling as usual.
For scalp massages and overnight hair masks or deep hair conditioning before shampoo:
Gently brush and de-tangle your hair. Divide your hair into sections. Start by applying the oils with a flat brush (or a cotton compress dipped in the melted oil), on all section of your scalp. Then apply to the length and end of hair strands by rubbing hair portion lightly between your palms from top to tip. Use GENTLE circular motions with the tip of your fingers to massage your entire scalp, applying pression on temples, back of neck and behind the ears to release tension. Massage your scalp for as long as you wish, until the oils are evenly distributed, and you feel completely and utterly relaxed.
Don’t brush/comb your hair, just use your fingers to detangle slightly, and wrap your hair in an old cotton t-shirt, or scarf. Keep for 1 to 2hours minimum or better overnight, before washing thoroughly and rinsing
Use as an ambient light
Our “bright new day” candle is a blend of natural oils aromatized with 100% pure essential oils.
Once lit in a room, because it is only scented with pure and natural essential oils, our candle will diffuse a soft and subtill, light and uplifting aroma. Discreet and never overpowering, it is perfect to create a welcoming atmosphere in your bathroom or living areas.
It is only when applied to the body, that the full extent of aromas expresses themselves, leaving your skin silky, nourished and deliciously scented.
Evocative of Exotic Ayurvedic retreats & Luxurious Spa treatments, warm oil body massages have in fact been a tradition practiced on every continent since the beginnings of times.
They are used as detox and regenerative tissue massage on women after birth or in muscles recuperation treatments, as well as in soothing massage rituals (after deep emotional shocks, for example).
A blend of several local oils is often, but not always, infused with beneficial herbs and spices and applied from hair to toes.
Tonic kneading, in rapid movements are applied to activate blood circulation and warm the body. They alternate with soft, slow, deep tissue massage.
The oils are fluid and quickly absorbed into the skin, carrying along the soothing, nourishing, restoring, or relaxing properties of the plants. In times of fatigue, stress, emotional upheaval, Warm oil body massages are still considered a special treat, a most welcomed suspended moment of TLC offered to loved ones or to oneself.
Today, warm oil body massages are introduced to our homes in the convenient and ready to use form of body candles.
Just light up your candle, sit back, shower, relax or meditate while the oils slowly melt. Dip a finger or two in the pool of oil and apply. Suitable for all skin types, our blend of highly nourishing oil comes particularly recommended for dry, dehydrated skin.
Our candles are contained in a breakable, non-shatter proof GLASS tumbler.
Candles are a potential fire hazard and should therefore be used with caution. Failure to follow safety instructions may result in injuries.
- Always place your candle on a stable, even surface, away from excessive vibrations. Ensure your candle will not be knocked over (passage, elbows,…)
- Never leave a burning candle in a drafty area,
- Never place a candle on or near any flammable objects.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Never move a candle when burning.
- Keep well away and out of reach of children and pets
- The glass container may become hot. Please ensure the candle is extinguished, the oils have solidified and the container has cooled completely before moving it and storing it.
- Use your candle in a well-ventilated room
- Do not light the candle once the wax level has reached 10mm or below
- When the candle is lit, the glass container may heat up. Always protect the surface on which it sits
The oils are blended with pure essential oils. Although added in safe percentage (<1%), do not apply oils to the face and around the eyes. Always perform a patch test. Do not use on pregnant woman before the 1rst trimester. There after, if pregnant please consult your GP to confirm that you are safe to use the candle. Do not use when breastfeeding.
CARE FOR YOUR WICK and candle
- Keep the wick clean and the melted wax/oils pool free from any debris
- Before re-lighting your candle, trim the wick back to about 5mm
- To keep the wax from tunnelling (dipping), allow for an even film of melted oil to form on the surface, reaching the edge of the glass tumbler, before extinguishing it.
STORE YOUR CANDLE
- Once fully cooled and solidified, store your candle in its original container and close the lid. That way, the glass tumbler will be safe from breakages, your natural oils candle will stay protected from dust and oxidation.
- Store the box in a cool dry place, away from children and pets
COMEDOGENIC (could cause clogging of pores on face) Soy wax and Cocoa butter are comedogenic (4).