ALOE VERA GEL 1/1 is a hydro-soluble liquid
Use as it is or use as an added ingredient into your base creams, lotions, neutral gel. Use as you would hydrosols, in place of water to mix clays.
To use as-is:
• Apply Aloe vera directly to the skin, or as a spray to nourish or soothe and protect several times a day, whenever necessary.
• Spray as a tone or skin tenser, before applying your day cream
• Spray as care for superficial burns, sunburn and aftershave or waxing irritation on sunburns, wax burns razor irritations.
• Spray, after disinfecting, help heal a superficial wound, minor sores, cuts and grazes faster.
• As a soothing hair care for irritated, itchy scalps, before or after shampoo: apply some Aloe vera liquid-gel on the scalp and massage before shampoo or leave overnight for more effectiveness.
• As a restoring mask for heat-damaged hair: apply Aloe vera gel from roots to tips on wet hair. Leave to rest for at least 30 minutes, then rinse.
• Use as detangler serum: coat your hair with a small amount of Aloe vera gel to help detangle, then brush and style as you usually do.
• Toothpaste and mouthwash: Aloe vera gel antiseptic properties can help clean teeth and gums. the soothing gel may be a better option for people with sensitive teeth. the ingredient can help reduce inflammation of the gums caused by gingivitis or periodontitis.
• Food preservative: adding an aloe vera coating to fruits and vegetables may help them last longer. aloe vera prevents parasitic and fungus growth, the quality of the fruit is maintained but the aloe coating delays ripening.
• Shaving Gel: Aloe’s moisturizing qualities make for a natural and refreshing shave gel. It also helps prevent razor burn and soothes cuts. (Mix 1 part olive oil and 3 parts pure aloe vera)
• Body/Face Mist: Aloe gel has a cooling effect. With a few ingredients, you can make a refreshing spritz for the body and face.
To Use combined to our base creams, lotions, neutral gels.
For a beneficial effect in cosmetics, add between 10-20% of our Aloe Vera gel 1: 1 into your neutral base product (10 to 20 ml Aloe vera gel into 100 ml cream, lotion, gel) and overexposure. To the hair, aloe vera gel acts as repair-serum for split ends, leaves the hair soft and silky
• NUTRITIOUS: Aloe vera gel provides our skin and hair with a lot of the vitamins and mineral elements essential to their good health. Known to combat hair loss and dandruff.
• FIRMING and regenerating effects: Aloe vera gel is an ideal ANTI-AGEING ally. It tonifies tenses your skin tissues and helps alleviate the appearance of wrinkles, leaving your skin smooth and energized.
• PROTECTIVE: Although very penetrating Aloe vera gel creates a film on the skin’s surface protecting against wind, salt, sun or dirt particles. The gel also coats and protect your hair making them easy to detangle, bringing volume and shine.
• PURIFYING: Aloe vera gel cleanses and sanitizes skin and scalp. Sanitize the scalp and the roots. soothes itchiness
• Aloe vera gel is known for REDUCING BROWN SPOTS and delaying their appearance on the hands and face.