Aloe vera Pure Organic Clear Liquid Form 1:1 - 100 ml
Aloe vera Pure Clear Liquid Form 1:1 - 100 ml
100 % natural from organic cultivation. Non Irradiated. GMO free. Stabilized and Preserved. Food Grade according to USP Standards (US Pharmacopea)
Minor burns | Sunburn | Small abrasions | Small Cuts | Dry skin | Cold sores | Eczema | Inflammatory acne
INCI name: Aloe barbadensis
CAS number: 714950-07
SKU code: BN-AVL-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD: mechanical cold press
PARTS USED: Leaf
ORIGIN: South Africa
COMMON NAMES: Aloe
APPEARANCE: Clear colorless to slightly cloudy liquid
ODOUR NOTE: Fresh, herbaceous, lightly acidic or lemony odour
QUALITY: 100 % pure and natural gel. 100 % natural from organic cultivation. Non Irradiated. GMO free. Stabilized and Preserved. Food Grade according to USP Standards (US Pharmacopea) Aloe Vera liquid gel 1:1* / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (>99 %), Citric acid, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate (1%)
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a cool dark place
ALOE VERA GEL 1/1 is a hydro-soluble liquid
Use as it is or use as an added ingredient into your base creams, lotions, neutral gel. Use as you would hydrosols, in place of water to mix clays.
To use as-is:
• Apply Aloe vera directly to the skin, or as a spray to nourish or soothe and protect several times a day, whenever necessary.
• Spray as a tone or skin tenser, before applying your day cream
• Spray as care for superficial burns, sunburn and aftershave or waxing irritation on sunburns, wax burns razor irritations.
• Spray, after disinfecting, help heal a superficial wound, minor sores, cuts and grazes faster.
• As a soothing hair care for irritated, itchy scalps, before or after shampoo: apply some Aloe vera liquid-gel on the scalp and massage before shampoo or leave overnight for more effectiveness.
• As a restoring mask for heat-damaged hair: apply Aloe vera gel from roots to tips on wet hair. Leave to rest for at least 30 minutes, then rinse.
• Use as detangler serum: coat your hair with a small amount of Aloe vera gel to help detangle, then brush and style as you usually do.
• Toothpaste and mouthwash: Aloe vera gel antiseptic properties can help clean teeth and gums. the soothing gel may be a better option for people with sensitive teeth. the ingredient can help reduce inflammation of the gums caused by gingivitis or periodontitis.
• Food preservative: adding an aloe vera coating to fruits and vegetables may help them last longer. aloe vera prevents parasitic and fungus growth, the quality of the fruit is maintained but the aloe coating delays ripening.
• Shaving Gel: Aloe’s moisturizing qualities make for a natural and refreshing shave gel. It also helps prevent razor burn and soothes cuts. (Mix 1 part olive oil and 3 parts pure aloe vera)
• Body/Face Mist: Aloe gel has a cooling effect. With a few ingredients, you can make a refreshing spritz for the body and face.
To Use combined to our base creams, lotions, neutral gels.
For a beneficial effect in cosmetics, add between 10-20% of our Aloe Vera gel 1: 1 into your neutral base product (10 to 20 ml Aloe vera gel into 100 ml cream, lotion, gel) and overexposure. To the hair, aloe vera gel acts as repair-serum for split ends, leaves the hair soft and silky
• NUTRITIOUS: Aloe vera gel provides our skin and hair with a lot of the vitamins and mineral elements essential to their good health. Known to combat hair loss and dandruff.
• FIRMING and regenerating effects: Aloe vera gel is an ideal ANTI-AGEING ally. It tonifies tenses your skin tissues and helps alleviate the appearance of wrinkles, leaving your skin smooth and energized.
• PROTECTIVE: Although very penetrating Aloe vera gel creates a film on the skin’s surface protecting against wind, salt, sun or dirt particles. The gel also coats and protect your hair making them easy to detangle, bringing volume and shine.
• PURIFYING: Aloe vera gel cleanses and sanitizes skin and scalp. Sanitize the scalp and the roots. soothes itchiness
• Aloe vera gel is known for REDUCING BROWN SPOTS and delaying their appearance on the hands and face.
If you’re dealing with a chronic skin condition, it’s a good idea to check with your dermatologist before applying any products to your face. Talk to your doctor about the following potential benefits
For minor burns, apply aloe vera gel to the affected area up to three times daily. You may also need to protect the area with gauze.
While aloe vera helps soothe sunburns but it’s not an effective way to prevent sunburn, so make sure you wear sun protection every day!
3. Small abrasions
If you’ve scuffed up your chin or forehead, you can apply aloe vera to the area for quick relief from pain and burning sensations. Use three times per day.
If you’re used to grabbing Neosporin for a minor cut, consider trying aloe vera instead. Its molecular structure helps heal wounds by boosting collagen and fighting bacteria. Apply up to three times per day.
5. Dry skin
Aloe vera gel absorbs easily, making it ideal for oily skin. However, it can help treat dry skin, too. Consider swapping out your regular moisturizer for aloe after bathing to help seal moisture into your skin.
Frostbite is a serious condition that requires emergency medical treatment. While aloe vera gel has been used historically as a frostbite remedy, ask your doctor first before trying it.
7. Cold sores
Unlike canker sores, cold sores develop on the outside of your mouth. Aloe vera may help treat the herpes virus, which is also the underlying cause of cold sores. Apply a small amount of the gel to your cold sore twice daily until it goes away.
The moisturizing effects of aloe can help alleviate dry, itchy skin associated with eczema. While this oily form of eczema is most often found in the scalp, it can also affect parts of your face and behind the ears, too.
9. Inflammatory acne
Due to the anti-inflammatory effects of aloe vera, the gel may help with acne such as pustules and nodules. Apply the gel with a cotton swab directly to the pimple three times daily.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using any product for the first time.