• can be used pure to make candles easily.
• or mixed with butters, carrier oils, for all types of candles, including massage candles, or in balms
• Mixed with other waxes, such as beeswax.
• To make your very own
creams and lotions
• To use for body massages, use an oil burner (tea candles) to just heat and melt soy wax, add carrier oil (or butters), essential oils, and massage just warm onto your body.
• To incorporate to your cosmetic preparations: Gently heat the soy wax pellets in a double boiler until melted and mix with the other oily ingredients or melted waxes. Do not overheat
• To make massage candles: heat and melt your soy wax, between 65 and 75 degrees Celsius for an optimal result. Add a carrier oil, Vit E and essential oils. Mix and pour your melted wax in containers with a candle wick, Allow the candle to cool to room temperature for at least 12 hours before using,