Candle making ingredient, creates a protective film, nourishing, emollient and protective for the skin
INCI name ; Hydrogenated Soybean Oil Non GMO
CAS number 8016-70-4
SKU code ; WX-SOY-0200
EXTRACTION METHOD ; cold pressed
PARTS USED ; beans
ORIGIN ; South Africa
COMMON NAMES : soywax
APPEARANCE : naturally an opaque, milky, creamy, white or yellow color
ODOR : almost odorless
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural non GMO wax.
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
100% pure SOY WAX (NON-GMO) IN CHIPS
Our 100% pure Soy wax is the ingredient of choice for making your natural candles. Its low melting point and emollient properties make it particularly ideal for massage candles.
This wax is obtained from soybean oil from non-GMO cultivation.
• melting temperature: 52-55C
• Does not dissolve in water -will dissolve in oil
• Makes white candles that can be easily colored
• Added to skin care products, imparts a smooth feel and a shiny surface
• Added to hair conditioning care to add shine and control frizz
• Non smelling when burning or extinguishing
• Produces a soft flame
• can be used pure to make candles easily.
• or mixed with butters, carrier oils, for all types of candles, including massage candles, or in balms
• Mixed with other waxes, such as beeswax.
• To make your very own
creams and lotions
• To use for body massages, use an oil burner (tea candles) to just heat and melt soy wax, add carrier oil (or butters), essential oils, and massage just warm onto your body.
• To incorporate to your cosmetic preparations: Gently heat the soy wax pellets in a double boiler until melted and mix with the other oily ingredients or melted waxes. Do not overheat
• To make massage candles: heat and melt your soy wax, between 65 and 75 degrees Celsius for an optimal result. Add a carrier oil, Vit E and essential oils. Mix and pour your melted wax in containers with a candle wick, Allow the candle to cool to room temperature for at least 12 hours before using,
Keep out of reach of children, do not swallow, avoid eye contact.
Be careful not to get burned when handling the melted wax. DO NOT APPLY HOT.
Just warm and comfortable, DO NOT USE ON CHILDREN.
Do not leave candles unattended when lighted.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.