ALOE VERA PURE GEL 10:1 LIQUID FORM CONCENTRATE
(Aloe barbadensis Miller)
dehydrated, parched, flaking skin; mature, wrinkled, distended skin, devitalized, dull skin, Atopic-prone skins, Irritated, sensitive skin, razor fire, sunburns, acne, eczema, psoriasis ,stretch marks and scars
INCI name: Aloe Barbadensis Miller leaf juice
CAS number: 85507-69-3/94349-62-9
EXTRACTION METHOD: cold press extraction of inner leaf gel and concentration by ultra-
filtration. This concentrate contains the long chain of polysaccharides.
PART USED: inner leaf gel
ORIGIN: South Africa
COMMON NAME: Natural Aloe vera concentrate 10:1
COLOUR: Yellow to dark amber.
QUALITY: Non-irradiated, GMO free, organically cultivated, pharmaceutical, food and beverage
PRESERVATIVES: potassium sorbate & sodium benzoate.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: store under cool (<21C), dry conditions. Use within 6 months of
This is a natural product and as such may darken over time and exposure to light and oxygen.
Use for face, body, and hair care, personal care (face wash, mouth wash)
ALOE VERA GEL 10: 1 is a hydro-soluble liquid
Use as it is or widely used as an added ingredient into your base creams, lotions, neutral gel. Use as you would hydrosols, or in place of water to mix clays.
To use as-is:
• Apply Aloe vera directly to the skin, or as a spray to nourish or soothe and protect several times a day, whenever necessary.
• Spray as a toner or skin tenser, before applying your day cream
• Spray as care for superficial burns, sunburn and aftershave or waxing irritation on sunburns, wax burns razor irritations.
• Spray, after disinfecting, help heal a superficial wound, minor sores, cuts and grazes faster.
• As a soothing haircare for irritated, itchy scalps, before or after shampoo: apply some Aloe vera liquid-gel on the scalp and massage before shampoo or leave overnight for more effectiveness.
• As a restoring mask for heat-damaged hair: apply Aloe vera gel from roots to tips on wet hair. Leave to rest for at least 30 minutes, then rinse.
• Use as detangler serum: coat your hair with a small amount of Aloe vera gel to help detangle, then brush and style as you usually do.
• Toothpaste and mouthwash: Aloe vera gel antiseptic properties can help clean teeth and gums. the soothing gel may be a better option for people with sensitive teeth. the ingredient can help reduce inflammation of the gums caused by gingivitis or periodontitis.
• Food preservative: adding an aloe vera coating to fruits and vegetables may help them last longer. aloe vera prevents parasitic and fungus growth, the quality of the fruit is maintained but the aloe coating delays ripening.
• Shaving Gel: Aloe’s moisturizing qualities make for a natural and refreshing shave gel. It also helps prevent razor burn and soothes cuts. (Mix 1-part olive oil and 3 parts pure aloe vera)
• Body/Face Mist: Aloe gel has a cooling effect. With a few ingredients, you can make a refreshing spritz for the body and face.
To Use combined to our base creams, lotions, neutral gels.
For a beneficial cosmetic effect, add between 10-20% of our Aloe Vera gel 10: 1 into your neutral base product (10 to 20 ml Aloe vera gel into 100 ml cream, lotion, gel) and overexposure. To the hair, aloe vera gel acts as repair-serum for split ends, leaves the hair soft and silky
• NUTRITIOUS: Aloe vera gel provides our skin and hair with a lot of the vitamins and mineral elements essential to their good health. Known to combat hair loss and dandruff.
• FIRMING and regenerating effects: Aloe vera gel is an ideal ANTI-AGEING ally. It tonifies tenses your skin tissues and helps alleviate the appearance of wrinkles, leaving your skin smooth and energized.
• PROTECTIVE: Although very penetrating Aloe vera gel creates a film on the skin’s surface protecting against wind, salt, sun or dirt particles. The gel also coats and protect your hair making them easy to detangle, bringing volume and shine.
• PURIFYING: Aloe vera gel cleanses and sanitizes skin and scalp. Sanitize the scalp and the roots. soothes itchiness
• Aloe vera gel is known for REDUCING BROWN SPOTS and delaying their appearance on the hands and face.
Aloe vera gel contains:
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, E, Choline...
- MINERALS (calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, sodium, chlorine, manganese, magnesium,
- copper, chrome, zinc....). Aloe vera contains more than 20 minerals essential to the proper functioning of the skin's various enzyme systems.
- Enzymes including bradykinase: a pain-relieving, healing enzyme that relieves inflammation.
- Sugars: moisturizing action, emollient and stimulating of the immune system. Sugars can retain large amounts of water (hydrating effect), make the skin smooth and elastic, and help remove wrinkles.
- Glycoproteins and Amino Acids (phenylalanine, leucine, lysine...): Aloe contains 18 of the 22 amino acids present in the human body, including 7 of the 8 essential AA. They are involved in the regeneration of skin tissues.
- Lectin: promotes healing.
- Saponins: cleansers and antiseptics.
- Lignin: promotes the penetration of the plant's active ingredients in the skin.
- Every day new studies in Aloe vera show the existence of new compounds with remarkable properties: ex: antiseptic action (with aloetin and aloesin), active cell regeneration and possible action in healing of ulcers (with aloelucin)
Keep away from children and pets
If you are prone to allergies, pregnant or lactating please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using any product for the first time.
Discontinue use if reactions occurs.