INCI name: Aloe Barbadensis Miller leaf distillate water
EXTRACTION METHOD: cold ultra-filtration
PART USED: inner leaf
ORIGIN: South Africa
COMMON NAME: Aloe vera original body gel-Fragrance free.
ODOUR NOTE: characteristic
COLOUR: clear brown to amber red depending on seasons
QUALITY: Non-irradiated, GMO free, 100% organic Aloe vera hydrosol
PRESERVATIVES: potassium sorbate & sodium benzoate.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: store under cool (<21C), dry conditions. Use within 6 months of opening.
ALL SKIN TYPES, NATURAL SKINCARE ROUTINES, SENSITIVE AND MATURE SKINS,
IRRITATED, INFLAMED SKINS AND SCALPS. SOOTHING MINOR BURNS. SOOTHING SUNBURNS, BLISTERS.
TIGHTENS PORES, SOOTHES, REPLENISH SKIN MOISTURE. REDUCES INFLAMMATIONS. DEHYDRATED, PARCHED, FLAKING SKIN. DEVITALIZED, DULL SKIN. ATOPIC-PRONE SKINS. RAZOR FIRE.
sunburns, acne, eczema, psoriasis, strech marks and scars
HAIR, SCALP, BEARD AND MOUSTACHES: +++
Hydrosols retain the exact same active molecules as their essential oil’s counterpart.
It is their lower concentration in the molecules and the fact is that they are mostly composed of water that makes them softer to use as an alternative to most delicate and sensitive skins.
CAUTION the same caution applies as far as allergies to a plant and medical conditions goes.
Always make a patch test and discontinue use if reactions occur.
- ANTIOXIDANT: +++
- DETOXIFYING: +++
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: +++
- TONIC, FIRMING, LIFTING: ++
- ANTI- FUNGAL++
- ANTISEPTIC: +++
- COOLING, REFRESHING, CALMING: +++
- PURIFYING, ASTRINGENT, BALANCING: +++
- AROMATIC: fresh, herbaceous, lightly lemony
Indicated for all skin types, natural skincare routines, Sensitive and mature skins,
Irritated, Inflamed skins and scalps. Soothing minor burns, soothing sunburns, blisters.
Tightens pores, soothes, replenish skin moisture. Reduces inflammations
Used for face, body, and hair care, personal care (face wash, mouth wash)
Active Ingredient for skin nourishing formulas, hand cleansers, minor burns and superficial wounds gels, skin soothing gels, facial toners, and astringents.
ALOE VERA HYDROSOL IS DISPERSIBLE IN WATER BASED INGREDIENTS AND IN DRY INGREDIENTS (CLAYS, EXFOLIATING POWDERS…)
OUR HYDROSOLS CONTAIN NO ALCOHOL.
USE AS IT IS, AS A BASE INGREDIENT OR AS AN ACTIVE INGREDIENT.
PURE ON THE SKIN: Aloe vera body gel can be used pure on the skin. Aloe vera gel is a NATURAL COMPLETE SKIN CARE THAT IS MOISTURIZING, NUTRITIOUS AND PROTECTIVE, and as such can be used:
- As a facial CLEANSER
- As a FACE CONTOUR FIRMING SPRAY or TONER, before applying your day cream Use as facial and body spray. Aloe vera gel has a tightening effect on the skin that fade after a few minutes.
- As A GENTLE daily EXFOLIATOR: spray aloe vera hydrosol on your face and let it dry completely. Dip the tip of your fingers in water and rub gently to exfoliate dead cells. Pat dry re-apply a mist of aloe vera and immediately apply your face cream or oil to moisturize while your skin is still wet.
- As a REFRESHING SPRAY FOR FACE OR BODY: before a massage with oils, before applying vegetable glycerin or hyaluronic acid, to lock in moisture, or just to refresh and hydrate regularly. Store your hydrosol in the fridge and use to lightly mist and refresh your face or body
- As a HELP to heal superficial wound, minor sores, cuts, and grazes faster
- As a SOOTHING SPRAY and AFTER SHAVE SPRAY, on superficial burns, sunburn, skin redness, post-shaving, or post-wax irritations.
- As a SOOTHING HAIRCARE for irritated, itchy scalps, before or after shampoo: apply some Aloe vera body-gel on the scalp and massage before shampoo or leave overnight for more effectiveness
- As A STAY-IN SCALP TONER SPRAY: mist, and massage hair and scalp. Do not rinse.
- As A NATURAL HERBAL PERFUME AND DEODORANT: mist under arms to prevent unwanted body odor. Our hydrosols contain NO ALCOHOL.
- As A RESTORING SPRAY FOR HEAT-DAMAGED HAIR: apply Aloe vera hydrosol from roots to tips on wet hair. Leave to rest for at least 30 minutes, rinse and apply conditioning oil, or leave-in.
- As a NATURAL HOME OR CAR SPRAY
- As an AROMATIC SUBSTITUTE TO PLEIN WATER in all your customized skin care recipes.
ENRICHED WITH OTHER ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aloe vera hydrosol can be mixed with clays of your choice to replace water. Can be mixed with our Hydro serums (Botanical complexes serums for face and hair)
As an INGREDIENT INTO YOUR CUSTOMIZED SKIN CARE: You can benefit from the properties of your Aloe vera hydrosol by incorporating it as an active ingredient INTO VEGETABLE GLYCERIN, HYALURONIC ACID, VIT E AND SERUMS. To make your personalized serums, use a 50/50 ratio (ex: 2ml aloe vera mixed with 2ml Vit E for a vitaminized cooling serum).
Add to our base body care products that you may want to make more liquid such as CASTILE SOAP, cold CREAMS AND LOTIONS, CONDITIONNERS. Add a 5 to 10% ratio of Aloe vera hydrosol into your Bases. Do not to mix it with Grapefruit Seeds because of incompatibility. Our base products come ready for use and customization and are already stabilized so you do not have to add extra stabilizers.
• NUTRITIOUS: Aloe vera provides our skin and hair with a lot of the vitamins and mineral elements essential to their good health. Known to combat hair loss and dandruff.
• TENSING and REGENERATING effects: Aloe vera is an ideal ANTI-AGEING ally. It tonifies and tenses your skin tissues and helps alleviate the appearance of wrinkles, leaving your skin smooth and energized.
• PROTECTIVE: Although VERY PENETRATING Aloe vera creates a film on the skin’s surface, protecting against wind, salt, sun, or dirt particles. Aloe vera also coats and protect your hair making them easy to detangle, bringing back bounce, volume, and shine.
• PURIFYING, Aloe vera gel cleanses and sanitizes skin and scalp. Sanitize the scalp and the roots. Soothes itchiness
• Aloe vera gel is known for REDUCING BROWN SPOTS and delaying their appearance on the hands and face.
Aloe vera gel contains:
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, E, Choline...
- MINERALS (calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, sodium, chlorine, manganese, magnesium,
- copper, chrome, zinc....). Aloe vera contains more than 20 minerals essential to the proper functioning of the skin's various enzyme systems.
- Enzymes including bradykinase: a pain-relieving, healing enzyme that relieves inflammation.
- Sugars: moisturizing action, emollient and stimulating of the immune system. Sugars can retain large amounts of water (hydrating effect), make the skin smooth and elastic, and help remove wrinkles.
- Glycoproteins and Amino Acids (phenylalanine, leucine, lysine...): Aloe contains 18 of the 22 amino acids present in the human body, including 7 of the 8 essential AA. They are involved in the regeneration of skin tissues.
- Lectin: promotes healing.
- Saponins: cleansers and antiseptics.
- Lignin: promotes the penetration of the plant's active ingredients in the skin.
- Every day new studies in Aloe vera show the existence of new compounds with remarkable properties: ex: antiseptic action (with aloetin and aloesin), active cell regeneration and possible action in healing of ulcers (with aloelucin)
Keep away from children and pets
If you are prone to allergies, pregnant or lactating please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Please do perform a patch test prior using any Aloe vera products for the 1rst time.
Discontinue use if reactions occur.