Aloe Vera Pure Organic Natural 1:1 Liquid form
100 % natural from organic cultivation. Non Irradiated. GMO free. Stabilized and Preserved. Food Grade according to USP Standards (US Pharmacopea)
Aloe vera gel is a fantastic overall nutritious, pampering product for the whole body and provides a protective layer on dry skin. It aids in soothing, hydrating and regenerating the skin barrier and it revitalizes all skin types - including mature, dull, dry skin, as well as sensitive, blemished skin.
Other useful facts:
- Aloe Vera is an emollient, moisturizing, nourishing, and soothing agent and exhibits wound-healing properties, promotes the fast regeneration of inflamed, and irritated skin tissues.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Cleansing and antiseptic.
INCI name: Aloe barbadensis
CAS number: 714950-07
SKU code: BN-AVG-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD: mechanical cold press
PARTS USED: Leaf
ORIGIN: South Africa
COMMON NAMES: Aloe
APPEARANCE: Clear yellow to reddish-brown liquid | Natural product : Colours may vary with seasons, slight deposit may occur. This is normal.
ODOUR NOTE: Fresh, herbaceous, lightly lemony or acidic odour
QUALITY: 100 % natural from organic cultivation. Non Irradiated. GMO free. Stabilized and Preserved. Food Grade according to USP Standards (US Pharmacopea) Aloe Vera liquid gel 1:1* / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (>99 %), Citric acid, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate (1%)
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a cool, dark place. Keep refrigerated and use within 6 months of opening.
at eOil.co.za, we sell pure 100 % natural plant extracts. This Aloe vera is what is called the aloe vera gel LIQUID in its pure form.
Aloe vera in its original form (the plant) contains within it leaves a gel that is extracted and becomes liquid. This is the product that is called liquid gel.
A lot of people use the liquid gel in their daily skin and hair care as it is.
Most Aloe vera gels sold in shops have been ready mixed with a gel and are not the pure natural aloe vera extracts.
To obtain the kind of gel feel, you would need to add some gel. We do have the neutral natural gel https://eoil.co.za/products/neutral-gel that can be used to this effect (or with other natural ingredients like essential oils etc). you would then mix some neutral gel with your aloe vera liquid to reach a jelly texture.
* aloe vera extract with a 1:1 plant to extract ratio: extract made so that 1 ml of the liquid contains the therapeutic constituents of 1 gram of the standard material used to make it. That is equivalent to one part (by volume) of the liquid extract having the same bioactivity as one part (by weight) of the starting herb.
*Our Aloe vera pure liquid-gel is a 1:1 ratio extract, where only the form has been changed from a herb to a liquid extract.
Aloe vera gel is fantastic overall pampering care for the whole body: soothing, hydrating, nutritious and regenerating, it revitalizes and beautifies all skin types, including mature, dull, dry skin, but also sensitive skin and blemished skin.
- Powerful in VITAMINS: A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, E.
- Powerful in MINERALS: Aloe vera gel contains more than 20 minerals essential for the good health of the skin. (calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, sodium, chlorine, manganese, magnesium, copper, chromium, zinc.).
- Powerful in AMINO ACIDS Aloe contains 18 of the 22 amino acids present in the human body, including 7 of the 8 essential AA.
- Emollient, moisturizing, nourishing, and soothing agent.
- Provides a protective layer on dry skin
- Exhibits wound-healing properties and promotes the fast regeneration of inflamed, and irritated skin tissues
- promotes fast healing and the regeneration of burns
- Powerful anti-inflammatory
- Cleansing and antiseptic.
• REPAIRER: the gel of Aloe vera stimulates the skin cell regeneration. It helps repair and takes care of skin prone to redness. It fights the appearance of scars and alleviates wrinkles. Aloe vera active ingredients are reputed to stimulate the growth of new skin cells, of natural collagen and natural hyaluronic acid.
• SOOTHING: the gel of aloe vera quickly relieves irritations, cools and calms down inflammations and appease related pain and itching on skin or scalp.
• MOISTURIZER: Aloe vera gel helps compensate the skin dehydration by sun or wind overexposure. To the hair, aloe vera gel acts as repair-serum for split ends, leaves the hair soft and silky
• NUTRITIOUS: Aloe vera gel provides our skin and hair with a lot of the vitamins and mineral elements essential to their good health. Known to combat hair loss and dandruff.
• FIRMING: and regenerating effects: Aloe vera gel is an ideal ANTI-AGEING ally. It tonifies tenses your skin tissues and helps alleviate the appearance of wrinkles, leaving your skin smooth and energized.
• PROTECTIVE: Although very penetrating Aloe vera gel creates a film on the skin’s surface protecting against wind, salt, sun or dirt particles. The gel also coats and protect your hair making them easy to detangle, bringing volume and shine.
• PURIFYING: Aloe vera gel cleanses and sanitizes skin and scalp. Sanitize the scalp and the roots. soothes itchiness
• Aloe vera gel is known for REDUCING BROWN SPOTS and delaying their appearance on the hands and face.
https://eoil.co.za/pages/aloe-vera-uses-page for more information about Aloe Vera
ALOE VERA GEL 1/1 is a hydro-soluble liquid
Suitable for use on skin and hair. For skincare products. Complementary alternative medicinal product. As nutraceutical product.
Single strength product (no need to dilute).
Use as it is or widely used as an added ingredient into your base creams, lotions, neutral gel. Use as you would hydrosols, in place of water to mix clays.
To use as-is:
• Apply Aloe vera directly to the skin, or as a spray to nourish or soothe and protect several times a day, whenever necessary.
• Spray as a tone or firming spray, before applying your day cream
• Spray to help calm and soothe superficial burns, sunburns. It can also be used as an aftershave to help prevent razor burns or use as post-waxing irritation calmer.
• Spray, after disinfecting a wound to help heal a superficial wound, minor sores, cuts and grazes faster.
• As a soothing hair care for irritated, itchy scalps. Before or after shampoo: apply some Aloe vera liquid-gel on the scalp and massage before shampoo or leave overnight for more effectiveness.
• As a restoring mask for heat-damaged hair: apply Aloe vera gel from roots to tips on wet hair. Leave to rest for at least 30 minutes, then rinse.
• Use as detangler serum: coat your hair with a small amount of Aloe vera gel to help detangle, then brush and style as you usually do.
• Toothpaste and mouthwash: Aloe vera gel antiseptic properties can help clean teeth and gums. the soothing gel may be a better option for people with sensitive teeth. the ingredient can help reduce inflammation of the gums caused by gingivitis or periodontitis.
• Food preservative: adding an aloe vera coating to fruits and vegetables may help them last longer. aloe vera prevents parasitic and fungus growth, the quality of the fruit is maintained but the aloe coating delays ripening.
• Shaving Gel: Aloe’s moisturizing qualities make for a natural and refreshing shave gel. It also helps prevent razor burn and soothes cuts. (Mix 1 part olive oil and 3 parts pure aloe vera)
• Body/Face Mist: Aloe gel has a cooling effect. With a few ingredients, you can make a refreshing spritz for the body and face.
To Use combined to our base creams, lotions, neutral gels.
For a beneficial effect in your cosmetic products, add between 10-20% of our Aloe Vera gel 1: 1 into your neutral base product (10 to 20 ml Aloe vera gel into 100 ml cream, lotion, gel). To the hair, aloe vera gel acts as repair-serum for split ends, leaves the hair soft and silky.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using any product for the first time.