Essential oils soothing massage recipe synergy for joints - Being Well Collection
a synergy of essential oils with anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe joins pains and aches
- Wintergreen essential oil - 10 mL
- Eucalyptus citriodora essential oil - 10 mL
- Lavandin essential oil - 10 mL
- Arnica macerated carrier oil - 100 mL
- One empty 20 ml bottle for your Synergy
to mix / blend
A synergy of essential oils with anti-inflammatory properties to help soothe the aches and pains associated with arthritis.
This pack contains:
Take your empty bottle and add:
- 30 drops of Wintergreen essential oil
- 30 drops of eucalyptus citriodora essential oil
- 30 drops of Lavandin essential oil
- 5 ml (1 tsp) of macerated arnica carrier oil
Shake to combine and then label your bottle. Your synergy is ready!
As a skin application - massage with 3 to 5 drops of the mixture on the painful joint for 1 minute.
Repeat the massage 3 times a day for 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using any product for the first time.
YES: Adults, children over 6 years old.
NO: Pregnant and lactating women, children -6 years old.
People with epilepsy should seek medical advice before using this synergy.
This mixture is prohibited for people currently on anticoagulant therapy, with eczema, asthma, ulcer, haemorrhage, or being allergic to aspirin.
People who have surgery should also not use this mixture.
It is also recommended to perform the allergic test with the mixture as detailed on this page before any use.
These precautions apply under the conditions of application and dosage cited here. If in doubt, consult your doctor.