CAS number 7487-88-9
SKU code ; AN-EPS-0200
PARTS USED ; Mineral
ORIGIN ; South Africa
APPEARANCE : white anhydrous powder, no odour
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural mineral Reagent grade (Pharmaceutical and Food grade≥) 99.5% pure magnesium sulfate
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
CAS number 144-55-8
SKU code ; AN-SBI-0200
PARTS USED ; Mineral
ORIGIN ; Italy
APPEARANCE : white
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural mineral
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark !
MULTI FUNCTION ECOLOGICAL CLEANING AGENT FOR BODY, HYGIENE AND HOME USE ACIDITY BUFFERING DEODORIZING AGENT, WHITENING AGENT LEAVENING AGENT SOFT ABRASIVE
- With Eucalyptus: Refresh, purifies, helps to breathe, soothes tired muscles and calms insects’ bites: a blend of lemon and minty eucalyptus with Eucalyptus citriodora, smithii and Radiata essential oils)
Our aromatic Epsom salt is made with 100% pure Magnesium sulphate and Bicarbonate of soda of Mineral origin, aromatised with 100% pure essential oils.
For a regenerating, relaxing or detox body (bath) or feet soak:
Add a few tablespoons (2 to 5) of your salt directly into warm water. Relax in your bath or soak your feet for a minimum of 20 minutes. Breathe in the aromas of the essential oil and let the magnesium and warm water relax your muscles and soften your skin. Moisturise your skin after rinsing and drink plenty of water or tea to help further the detox.
Or as a scrub, exfoliating salt in your shower or before a rinsing bath: apply the salt directly onto your wet skin and massage gently in a circular motion. Breathe in the aroma of the essential oils then rinse under the shower or relax in a warm bath for 20 min, then rinse. Moisturize well and drink plenty of water or tea to complete your detox.
Our range of aromatic Epsom salts can be used as they are or:
- With added essential oils of your choice
- if you have sensitive skin, add a tablespoon of shower gel or castile soap to the Epsom salt before scrubbing or dispersing in warm water,
- Mixed with other Aromatized Epsom salt or castile soap (ex: lavender Epsom salt with Neroli Epsom salt or Lavender castile soap with Rose geranium Epsom salt...)
- Add a little quantity of aromatic castile soap to natural Epsom salts, clays or apricot kernels for a gentle face or body exfoliation.
- The benefit of the essential oils used in the aromatic blend, safe dosage intended for external or rinse-off use.
- The benefit with Epsom salt, a mineral that is naturally rich in magnesium. Very appreciated and used for muscles, joints, and articulations relief baths, in exfoliating treatments or to soothe various skins inflammations and irritations.
- Benefit with Bicarbonate of soda a natural skin softening, deodorant, Ph balancing and gently exfoliant mineral.
- Body care:
- With Eucalyptus: Refresh, purifies, helps to breathe, soothes tired muscles and calms insects’ bites: a blend of lemon and minty eucalyptus with Eucalyptus citriodora, Smithii and Radiata essential oils)
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Our aromatic Epsom salt soap contains 100% pure essentials oils. Although well diluted, and at a safe dosage (max 1%), always check for reactions.
Do not use if you know yourself to be allergic to one of the ingredients present (citrus...). If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please ask your GP before use.