INCI name ; BICARBONATE OF SODA ACTIVE INGREDIENT 100% SODIUM CARBONATE
CAS number 144-55-8
SKU code ; AN-SBI-0200
PARTS USED ; Mineral
ORIGIN ; Italy
APPEARANCE : white
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural mineral
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
MULTI FUNCTION ECOLOGICAL CLEANING AGENT FOR BODY, HYGIENE AND HOME USE ACIDITY BUFFERING DEODORIZING AGENT, WHITENING AGENT LEAVENING AGENT SOFT ABRASIVE
- to make effervescent baths products (bath fizzes…)
- to make homemade body and house deodorant or use as is, in shoes or under armpits.
- to neutralize acidic formulations
- to make facial scrubs to dry pimples (mix a teaspoon of bicarb with a few drops of hydrosol into a runny paste. apply on spots and rub gently. Leave on for a few minutes and rinse. Repeat until improvement)
- to sanitise your hairbrushes, combs, sponges, make-up pads… soak overnight in a solution made of 2 tablespoons of bicarb in 1L of water. Rinse well and towel dry.
- To make your own toothpaste, sanitizing mouthwash, and teeth whitening powders
- To neutralize gastric acidity (1 tsp in a glass of water)
- To soften feet bunions and corns
- As a rising agent in baking
- In laundry as stain remover
- As multi-function ecological cleaning agent
Excellent multi-use natural active ingredient, our 1rst quality pure 100% Bicarbonate of soda only, has been selected to be used into your own cosmetic, wellbeing and home, everyday formulas and is suitable for cooking too.
- Acidity buffering agent neutralizes, keep acidity levels balanced, PH around 8 (increases, decreases or buffers)
- Deodorizing agent: neutralizes bad, acidic smells
- Whitening agent
- Rising, Leavening agent
- Soft abrasive
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.