Pure neem oil is powerful and should be used diluted in one or a blend of carrier oils (jojoba, or almond oils). Only a few drops or ml are necessary.
Neem oil strong odour is, to many, an acquired taste.
If you want to benefit of all the good properties that Neem oil has to offer, but find the smell overpowering, ,add some of our essential oils Neem oil with lavender essential oil healthy.
• As in an ingredient added to your sanitizing and purifying preparations for face, body, and hair care.
• As an organic biopesticide in your gardens, ornamental plants or organic culture Dilute 7.8 ml/l in water. To fight and repel a wide range of pests (including but not exclusively mealy bug, aphids, whiteflies, mites, beetles, moth larvae, caterpillars, and locust). Neem oil also controls black spot, powdery mildew, anthracnose, and rust fungi.
• As a household biopesticide, natural insect repellent and larvicide (ant, bedbug, cockroach, housefly, sand fly, snail, termite, and mosquitoes)
• Included in pet shampoo and care
• to prevent bacterial or fungal growth in your homemade products. Neem oil potent antibacterial properties function as a natural preservative.