HAIR, IRRITATED SCALPS, ACNEIC SKINS, HOUSEHOLD
INCI name ; Azadirachta indica (Neem) Seed Oil
CAS number 8002-65-1 ; 90063-92-6
SKU code ; CO-NEE-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD ; Cold Pressed
PARTS USED ; Seeds
ORIGIN ; India
COMMON NAMES : Margosa, Nimtree, Indian Lilac
APPEARANCE : Golden yellow to reddish brown colored liquid
ODOUR NOTE : Characteristic herbaceous, bitter odour
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place. Neem oil solidifies around 10/15 Celsius. just warm it a bit to make it oily again.
GOOD FOR: HAIR, IRRITATED SCALPS, ACNEIC SKINS, HOUSEHOLD
HAIR, SCALP, BEARD AND MOUSTACCHIO: ++
MATURE SKINS: ++
COMEDOGENIC (Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
- • COMEDOGENIC:1
- • HYDRATING: ++
- • CICATRIZING: ++
- • CALMING: ++
- • ANTI-FUNGAL: +++
- • ANTI-BACTERIAL: +++
- • ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: +++
- • PEST REPELLANT and FUNGICIDE: +++ (Neem oil act as an antifeedant at a larvae stage, hormone disruptor or smothering agent to a wide range of pests)
- ANTIOXYDANT: ++
ACNE-PRONE SKIN, PROBLEMATIC SKIN, IRRITATION PRONE SKIN. SCALP CARE, IRRITATED OR PROBLEMATIC SCALPS.
Neem is traditionally used in India for its many properties, whether in skin or hair care, but also in plant care.
A powerful purifying product, Neem oil is now an essential asset in cosmetics for blemished or inflamed skins formulations (acne, pimples, redness, and irritations like eczema and various dermatitis).
Neem oil is also a super-moisturizing agent, rich in carotenoids, included in many skin softening, pigmentation balancing and scar fading creams.
Neem oil is excellent for boosting tired and dull complexions. In India, Neem oil enters the preparation of soaps, hair products and hand and body hygiene creams.
Neem oil is valued as a selective organic biopesticide, insecticide, insect repellent and fungicide for both gardens and home.
Neem oil is biodegradable and non-toxic to wildlife or life stock, mammals, birds, earthworms, or to beneficial insects such as butterflies, honeybees, and ladybirds. Neem oil run off will not pollute ground water
Pure neem oil is powerful and should be used diluted in one or a blend of carrier oils (jojoba, or almond oils). Only a few drops or ml are necessary.
Neem oil strong odour is, to many, an acquired taste.
If you want to benefit of all the good properties that Neem oil has to offer, but find the smell overpowering, ,add some of our essential oils Neem oil with lavender essential oil healthy.
• As in an ingredient added to your sanitizing and purifying preparations for face, body, and hair care.
• As an organic biopesticide in your gardens, ornamental plants or organic culture Dilute 7.8 ml/l in water. To fight and repel a wide range of pests (including but not exclusively mealy bug, aphids, whiteflies, mites, beetles, moth larvae, caterpillars, and locust). Neem oil also controls black spot, powdery mildew, anthracnose, and rust fungi.
• As a household biopesticide, natural insect repellent and larvicide (ant, bedbug, cockroach, housefly, sand fly, snail, termite, and mosquitoes)
• Included in pet shampoo and care
• to prevent bacterial or fungal growth in your homemade products. Neem oil potent antibacterial properties function as a natural preservative.
CAUTION: DO NOT INGEST.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.