Luxurious, Bouquet of Roses, Feminine & Romantic
Our natural rose fragrance oil is a true, luxurious evocation of a rose otto garden in full bloom.
INCI NAME: ROSE FRAGRANCE OIL (For labelling purposes, the INCI for fragrance oils is fragrance oil.)
SKU CODE: PFA8002
ORIGIN: South Africa
OBTAINED BY: infusing a blend of 100% natural essential oils, absolutes, plant extracts & isolates from raw aromatic botanical ingredients exclusively. link for more details on the ingredients composing a pure natural botanical fragrance oil.
infused with natural essential oils and extracts including of GREEN LEAVES EXTRACTS, LEMON OIL, SPICES OILS, VIOLET (Viola odorata) LEAF EXTRACT, CARNATION (Dianthus caryophyllus) EXTRACT, ROSE OTTO (Rosa damascena) OIL, ROCK ROSE (Cistus ladaniferus) OIL, ROSE GERANIUM (Pelargonium graveolens) OIL, YLANG-YLANG (Cananga odorata) OIL, PALMAROSA (Cymbopogon martinii) OIL AND VANILLA (Vanilla planifolia) EXTRACT.
*The exact ingredients of fragrance oils are protected by trade secret laws. The full formula of a fragrance remains the fragrance creator’s property.
ORIGIN: South Africa
AROMATIC NOTE & DESCRIPTION: green leaves, spices, lemon, violet & carnations top notes, rose heart note, honey & vanilla base note.
QUALITY: 100% Natural Concentrated cosmetic Fragrance, composed of 100% natural raw ingredients. Alcohol-free*, Vanillin-free* (ALL forms of Vanillin); Parabens-Free* or Phthalates-Free*(DEP), Isopropyl myristate-Free*, (Isopropyl myristate is often used in non-alcoholic skin-perfumes as a solvent to replace ethanol), Dioctyl adipate-Free* (often used as a solvent especially in candle fragrances), Free* of Synthetic ingredients, Components, and Isolates.
(*) meaning contains 0,00%
Flash point: > 93°C (200°F), Compatible with natural waxes (Soy, Carnauba, Gel, Bees...), Vegan friendly. Not tested on animals.
STORE: away from air and light, and at a temperature of less than 25C.
Our natural fragrances are 100% concentrated and must be diluted in an adequate support before use on the skin (including: baths, shower, hair, or scalp). Never use our fragrance oils directly on your skin.
USE as an ingredient to personalize or customize your cosmetic, personal care and home care, added to neutral bases to make your naturally fragranced:
- Natural soaps, face wash, shower gels
- Bath salts, scented baths
- Natural body oil, creams, lotions, scented gels
- After-shampoos, hair masks, hair sprays,
- Home fragrance, Room spray, linen spray, candles
- For skin applications, cosmetic uses, perfumes…
HOW TO USE:
The ROSE natural Fragrance oil is soluble in oily products, soluble in Alcohol, soluble in soap, foamy type products vegetable glycerine.
Not soluble in water.
Just add the natural fragrance oil in your finished base product (or at the end of the preparation process) blending and mixing thoroughly.
For home care: add a few drops directly into dried flowers, potpourri, on pebbles in an open jar...
Mix with Vegetable glycerin and water, or with alcohol to create home spritz, or your own blends for reeds diffusers.
For body care, the Natural fragrance can be incorporated into our neutral bases:
- Neutral cream, Hand and body lotions, African cream, Shea butter, vegetable glycerin,
- Aloe vera gel, Neutral gel (with vegetable glycerin as a dispersant)
- Castille soap, black soap, Face wash, Neutral and Organic shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner,
- Carrier oils, macerated oils, butter
- Epsom salt, Bicarbonate of soda, Clays, and waxes.
- Fragrance free massage candle
- Natural Perfumer Base (neutral fragrance base)
The percentages listed below reflect the fragrance’s creator MAXIMUM SUGGESTED usage for the corresponding finished products and are below IFRA safety standards to avoid reactions on sensitive skins. They are not meant to serve as a best usage amount. Very often good result is achieved at lower doses.
- In waxes for non-skin applications (soy wax, bees wax…): use a Maximum of 10%
- Bath products: use on Epsom salts or liquid soaps to create scented baths salts, bubble baths and soaks: use up to 5%
- Body care: Oils, Lotions &creams, massage, soaps, shampoo, conditioners, waxes: maximum 3%
- Face care: lotions & creams: maximum 1%
- Hair care: shampoo and conditioner, hair masks, hair sprays: maximum 2%
- To make perfumes with an alcohol base: maximum 5%
- Home fragrances, potpourri, laundry: use a maximum of 50%
- Cleaning products: dilute a maximum of 5% in liquid soaps, vinegar, alcohol…
- Melt and pour soaps: maximum of 5%
Our natural cosmetic fragrances are not photosensitizing at the recommended doses.
TABLE FOR DOSAGE IN DROPS
BLENDS WELL WITH
Beautiful just by itself, but you might like to blend the rose also other floral essential oils or natural fragrance to expand the floral bouquet. Or to balance the harshness of some spicy or woody notes.
Both classic and natural perfumers the world over use the note of rose in almost all their compositions. The most luxurious classic perfumers will sometimes combine both natural rose materials (essential oils and absolutes) with synthetic compounds. More often, Rose perfumes are made of reconstituted synthetics compounds, that are easier and cheaper to produce for large scale distributions.
In the niche market of natural perfumers, only natural rose materials may be used (essential oils and absolutes).
The pure natural Rose Damask essential oil is steam distilled in efficient quantities, in Bulgaria and Turkey principally, where fields after fields of Rose plantations are harvested. The essential oils are therefore “accessible” price wise.
In comparison, the natural process of extracting pure concrete of rose and rose absolutes, results in lesser yields that reach much higher prices.
Fortunately, in the hands of expert natural perfumers, just trace amounts (0.1 or 0.2 %) of the concentrated natural materials can truly deliver the magnificent fragrance of the “king of flowers”.
- When used as directed, there are no safety concerns with our natural fragrance oils. Nonetheless we always recommend performing a sensitivity test.
- Respect the recommended dosages. - As a rule, always test your preparation, in the bend of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
- In compliance with IFRA safety standards for applications, DO NOT USE to fragrance:
Toys, lip products (balms, butter…), mouthwash (incl. Breath sprays) or toothpastes, in sun protection products.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Do not apply pure to the skin.
- Our Natural fragrance are intended for external uses only.DO NOT Swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.