SANDALWOOD NATURAL FRAGRANCE OIL.
Precious, Suave, Voluptuous, Woodsy, Sweetly Spicy. Oriental. Regenerating, mind soothing, Purifying.
Our natural sandalwood fragrance oil is a beautiful fusion of smooth, warm sandalwood scents with the creamy gourmand notes of vanilla bean extract. The result is a sophisticated and refined fragrance, created with raw ingredients that are carefully sourced.
INCI NAME: SANDALWOOD FRAGRANCE OIL (For labelling purposes, the INCI for fragrance oils is fragrance oil.)
SKU CODE: PFA8004
ORIGIN : SOUTH AFRICA
OBTAINED BY: infusing a blend of 100% natural essential oils, absolutes, plant extracts & isolates from raw aromatic botanical ingredients exclusively. link for more details on the ingredients composing a pure natural botanical fragrance oil.
COMPOSITION*: infused with natural essential oils and extracts including of
INDIAN SANDALWOOD (Santalum album) OIL,
AUSTRALIAN SANDALWOOD (Santalum spicatum) OIL,
CEDARWOOD (Cedrus atlantica) OILS, AMYRIS (Amyris balsamifera) OIL,
MYRRH (Commiphora myrrha) OIL,
BALSAM OF PERU (Myroxylon balsamum) OIL,
BEESWAX (Cera alba) EXTRACT and
VANILLA (Vanilla planifolia) EXTRACT.
*The exact ingredients of fragrance oils are protected by trade secret laws. The full formula of a fragrance remains the fragrance creator’s property.
ORIGIN: South Africa
AROMATIC NOTE & DESCRIPTION: Mostly a base sweet and woody note
QUALITY: 100% Natural Concentrated cosmetic Fragrance, composed of 100% natural raw ingredients. Alcohol-free*, Vanillin-free* (ALL forms of Vanillin); Parabens-Free* or Phthalates-Free*(DEP), Isopropyl myristate-Free*, (Isopropyl myristate is often used in non-alcoholic skin-perfumes as a solvent to replace ethanol), Dioctyl adipate-Free* (often used as a solvent especially in candle fragrances), Free* of Synthetic ingredients, Components, and Isolates.
(*) meaning contains 0,00%
Flash point: > 93°C (200°F), Compatible with natural waxes (Soy, Carnauba, Gel, Bees...), Vegan friendly. Not tested on animals.
STORE: away from air and light, and at a temperature of less than 25C.
Our natural fragrances are 100% concentrated and must be diluted in an adequate support before use on the skin (including: baths, shower, hair, or scalp). Never use our fragrance oils directly on your skin.
USE as an ingredient to personalize or customize your cosmetic, personal care and home care, added to neutral bases to make your naturally fragranced:
- Natural soaps, face wash, shower gels
- Bath salts, scented baths
- Natural body oil, creams, lotions, scented gels
- After-shampoos, hair masks, hair sprays,
- Home fragrance, Room spray, linen spray, candles
- For skin applications, cosmetic uses, perfumes…
HOW TO USE:
The Sandalwood natural Fragrance oil is soluble in oily products, soluble in Alcohol, soluble in soap, foamy type products vegetable glycerine.
Not soluble in water.
Just add the natural fragrance oil in your finished base product (or at the end of the preparation process) blending and mixing thoroughly.
For home care: add a few drops directly into dried flowers, potpourri, on pebbles in an open jar...
Mix with Vegetable glycerin and water, or with alcohol to create home spritz, or your own blends for reeds diffusers.
For body care, the Natural fragrance can be incorporated into our neutral bases:
- Neutral cream, Hand and body lotions, African cream, Shea butter, vegetable glycerin,
- Aloe vera gel, Neutral gel (with vegetable glycerin as a dispersant)
- Castille soap, black soap, Face wash, Neutral and Organic shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner,
- Carrier oils, macerated oils, butter
- Epsom salt, Bicarbonate of soda, Clays, and waxes.
- Fragrance free massage candle
- Natural Perfumer Base (neutral fragrance base)
The percentages listed below reflect the fragrance’s creator MAXIMUM SUGGESTED usage for the corresponding finished products and are below IFRA safety standards to avoid reactions on sensitive skins.
They are not meant to serve as a best usage amount. Very often good result is achieved at lower doses.
- In waxes for non-skin applications (soy wax, bees wax…): use a Maximum of 10%
- Bath products: use on Epsom salts or liquid soaps to create scented baths salts, bubble baths and soaks: use up to 5%
- Body care: Oils, Lotions &creams, massage, soaps, shampoo, conditioners, waxes: maximum 3%
- Face care: lotions & creams: maximum 1%
- Hair care: shampoo and conditioner, hair masks, hair sprays: maximum 2%
- To make perfumes with an alcohol base: maximum 5%
- Home fragrances, potpourri, laundry: use a maximum of 50%
- Cleaning products: dilute a maximum of 5% in liquid soaps, vinegar, alcohol…
- Melt and pour soaps: maximum of 5%
Our natural cosmetic fragrances are not photosensitizing at the recommended doses.
TABLE FOR DOSAGE IN DROPS
BLENDS WELL WITH
All oriental perfumes (attar) preparations where sandalwood in sesame oil is used as a base to add:
All flower essential oils, absolutes, or natural fragrances like jasmine. Rose, Lily Of The Valley, Rose Geranium, Patchouli, Ylang-Ylang…
Also, with sweet citrus, Orange, Mandarin, Neroli
With fresh, herbal, and spicy notes
De case of Indian sandalwood
The Indian sandal wood (Santalum album) has been an integral part of India and Hinduism traditions for many centuries. Considered precious and sacred it accompanies momentous events although life, from birth till death. The wood is used in fine furniture and décor carving, while the infused oils serve in the fabrication of precious perfumed oils. Sandalwood powders make for incense used in religious celebrations. Powders and oils find many other applications in the health and hygiene industry, in perfumery and in cosmetic.
Once over-exploited, victim of wild cutting and on the brink of extinction because of the, the vital santal tree is now grown and cultivated in Agro forestry plantations where its transformation is managed and monitored. It follows a sustainable chart, that gives jobs to many and insure the thriving survival of this precious essence. Natural Perfumers who use sandalwood essential oils and infused oils, purchase their ingredients from those sustainable sources (State monitored Agro forestry coops and wood factories use the wood chip and shavings to distillate the oils)
- When used as directed, there are no safety concerns with our natural fragrance oils. Nonetheless we always recommend performing a sensitivity test.
- Respect the recommended dosages. - As a rule, always test your preparation, in the bend of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
- In compliance with IFRA safety standards for applications, DO NOT USE to fragrance: Toys, lip products (balms, butter…), mouthwash (incl. Breath sprays) or toothpastes, in sun protection products.
- Avoid eye contact.
- Do not apply pure to the skin.
- Our Natural fragrance are intended for external uses only.DO NOT Swallow.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.