REGULATES PIGMENTATION, CALMING, REPAIRING to CONGESTED, IRRITATED, UNEVEN COMPLEXIONS.
INCI name ; Calophyllum inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil
CAS number 241148-25-4 ; 223748-12-7
SKU code ; CO-FOR-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD ; Cold Pressed
PARTS USED ; Nut Kernels
ORIGIN ; Madagascar
COMMON NAMES : Alexandrian Laurel, Indian Laurel, Kamanu, Kamani, Ati Tree, Beach Calophyllum.
APPEARANCE : Olive green coloured slightly viscous liquid
ODOUR NOTE : Characteristic spicy, nutty, green odour
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural carrier oil.
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
HAIR, SCALP, BEARD AND MOUSTACCHES: ++
COMEDOGENIC (Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
• CIRCULATORY, TONIFYING: +++
• CICATRIZING: +++
• HYDRATING: ++
• CALMING: ++
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: ++
• PURIFYING, ANTIFUNGAL: +
INDICATIONS: DARK CIRCLES, PIGMENTATION, REDNESS, PROBLEMATIC, DULL &TIRED, ROSACEA PRONE, SENSITIVES SKINS, VARICOSE VEINS, STRECH MARKS, SCARS.
Polynesian people introduced the use of Tamanu oil to the rest of the world for it holds a very important part in their culture where it has been used traditionally for its numerous multi-faceted medicinal and cosmetic properties.
Our very rich in antioxidants Tamanu oil, also known as Foraha oil in Madagascar, Calophylla oil is known for its circulatory and tonifying properties.
Our Tamanu oils as also been used culturally to help fight skin mycoses and to soften scar tissues.
• Known to be excellent just by itself to tonify and stimulate the congested area of the face like dark circles, bags under the eyes and uneven, patched and blemished complexions.
• To create massage creams and lotions and oil blends that tonify and stimulate the circulation of a balanced fluid in legs, varicose veins. (ex.: with or Helichrysum Cypress essential oil)
• Added to nourishing and repairing preparations to improve stretch marks and scars appearances
• Added to the calming formulation and massage blends for athletes and joints pains, to help ease inflammations (ex.: with Wintergreen and Eucalyptus citriodora essential oils)d joints pains, to help ease inflammations (ex.: with Wintergreen and Eucalyptus citriodora essential oils)
for sensitive skin, use in a blend with another nourishing carrier oil ( 1ml Tamanu oil into 10 ml Macadamia, Jojoba carrier oil
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.