NCI name ; Moringa oleifera Seed Oil
CAS number ; 93165-54-9
SKU code ; CN-MOR-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD ; Cold Pressed
PARTS USED ; Seeds
ORIGIN ; South Africa
COMMON NAMES : Ben Oil, Behen Oil, Drumstick Tree, Horseradish Tree
APPEARANCE : Pale yellow to bright golden colored liquid
ODOUR NOTE : Characteristic mild, pleasant odour
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural carrier oil.
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
++: Highly recommended,
HAIR, SCALP, BEARD AND MOUSTACCHes: ++
MATURE SKINS: ++
+++ Main property;
++ Major property;
+ Minor property
COMEDOGENIC (Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
• COMEDOGENIC: 3-4
• HYDRATING, NOURISHING: +++
• CICATRIZING: ++
• CALMING: ++
• ANTIOXIDANT: ++
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: ++
• ANTIBACTERIAL, ANTIVIRAL: +
• VASODILATATOR: +
Remarkably effective on dry frizzy, curly and coily hair. Mixt to Dry skins but particularly helpful to very dry, irritated, atopic skins. Mature skins.
Considered one of nature’s ‘miracle tree’ for its virtues, all part of the Moringa are used extensively throughout the African continent.
Leaves, wood, roots, dried seeds, the oil and butters are all consumed either as food or for their beneficial properties to body care and health.
Our silky and luscious 100 % pure oil is expressed from the seeds of the Moringa tree pods. In body care, Moringa oil is traditionally used to deeply feed, moisturize and replenish even the driest of skins, to fight skin damage caused by weather, to protect, calm and repair itchy reactions (eczema and psoriasis) and to make the skin luminous and smooth.
Moringa oil is used in mask or as a conditioner to nourish, strengthen, protect and discipline frizzy, curly or coily hair.
With Moringa oil as an amazing detangler, the hair is supple, nourished, silky and easy to style. In addition to its multiple benefits, Moringa oil excellent stability at oxidation makes it an interesting blending ingredient.
- For chapped lips, dry and cracked hands, and heels.
- To make perfumed or fragranced oils (mixt with essential oils) for hair and body
- To include in base body wash, shampoo, and conditioner because of Moringa oil moisturizing yet cleansing properties
- Add to base lotions for anti-aging, wrinkle repairs creams. Use as anti-sagging and lifting facial serums
- Use to fight dark spots, dark circles, scars, uneven skin tones and complexions
- Add to homemade deodorant compositions
- Easily absorbed, Moringa oil is particularly good carrier for essential oils.
- Traditionally massaged to ease breathing, muscular and joints pains and inflammations
- Traditionally used in massage to increase lactation
CAUTION: DO NOT USE DURING PREGNANCY
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.