BEST FOR BODY AND HAIR. PACKED WITH VITAMINS. NOURISHES VERY DRY SKINS
INCI name ; Triticum vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil
CAS number 84012-44-2 ; 68917-73-7
SKU code ; CN-WHG-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD; Cold Pressed
PARTS USED ; Germ
ORIGIN ; South Africa
COMMON NAMES : Common Wheat
APPEARANCE : Light yellow to golden yellow coloured liquid
ODOUR NOTE : Characteristic mild wheat-like odour
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural carrier oil.
STORAGE CONDITION; Store in a cool dark place
- COMPOSITION: vitamins (E, A, D, K, B1, B2, B6, C), provitamin A,
FACE: + (Comedogenic)
HAIR, SCALP, BEARD AND MOUSTACHE, ++
MATURE SKINS: ++
COMEDOGENIC (Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
• COMEDOGENIC: 5
• MOISTURIZING, NOURISHING, HYDRATING, AND REVITALIZING: +++
• REGENERATOR, REPAIRING AND CICATRIZING: +++
• SOFTENING: ++
• TIGHTENING, REVITALIZING, ANTI-ANEMIC: ++
• ANTIOXYDANT: +++
DRY MATURES SKINS.
Prevention and care of DRY, VERY DRY AND DEHYDRATED SKINS (Stretch marks, Rough, scaly and "crocodile” skins).
DAMAGED HANDS AND LIPS (cracks...)
DRY FRAGILE AND SENSITIVE SKINS.
DRY AND DAMAGED HAIR, Hair loss.
Wheat Germ is known to be the richest plant source of vitamin E.
Our antioxidant carrier oil, extracted from the germ of wheat, is well known for its strong anti-wrinkle and regenerative properties and is especially beneficial to dry mature skins and skins affected by extreme drying conditions.
A dense, viscous and oily carrier, Wheatgerm carrier oil is high in vitamin A, D, E and K.
Wheat germ carrier oil will deeply regenerate the protective walls of our dry skin and hair, will help lock-in hydration, leaving our skin a velvety lasting effect.
Very sensitive to oxidation, Wheatgerm carrier oil is best used diluted in another carrier oil to which it will bring its vitamin and antioxidant cocktail and apply to body and haircare
as a support ingredient, mixed with other carrier and macerated oils or butters. BEST FOR BODY AND HAIR
- To make nourishing and protective creams suitable for dry and mature skin, eczema and cracks (in a blend with Flax seed oil, Apricot Kernels or Argan carrier oils).
- For Mature skins, add a few drops of Rose Geranium, Rock rose or Lavender essential oil into Wheat Germ carrier oil.
- In hydrating blends for beauty treatments
- For dry, very dry, rough, and brittle hair care, blend with Castor, Coconut, Avocado oil or butter, Argan carrier oil
- Restructuring and nourishing masks and treatments for dry and mature skin
- As body oil or in creams to prevent and care for stretch marks (with shea butter, avocado and rosehip oil)
- As a balm for chapped lips
- As protective hand and nails oil or creams to fight cold-induced damages and brittle nails.
CAUTION: ALLERGIES TO WHEAT AND GLUTEN!
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.