Synergy | Recipe Peppermint essential oil Cooling Foot Soak
Peppermint Cooling Foot Soak
- Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) - 10 drops
- Epsom Salts - 1 cup
- Hot Water - 3 to 4 liters
- Add the peppermint essential oil to the Epsom salts and mix well.
- Add the hot water and stir until the salts are dissolved.
- Soak your feet in the mixture for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse your feet with warm water and dry them off.
Undiluted essential oils can be added pure, drop by drop, directly into your special diffuser as per manufacturer or recipe directions. Always wash your hands thoroughly with a soft soap after manipulating essential oils. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membrane. Keep your diffuser (and its cords) away from the reach of children and pets. See safety uses page.
But, applying 100% pure, undiluted oils directly to the skin may cause irritation or adverse reactions. It is crucial therefore, to always dilute 100% pure essential oils with an adequate carrier for and before any skin contact uses.
To conduct a patch test: dilute a small amount of the essential oil in a carrier oil and apply it to a small area of your skin. Wait for 24 hours to observe any signs of redness, itching, or irritation.
If you experience any adverse reactions, discontinue use immediately and consult a healthcare professional. Remember, essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts and should be used with caution to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.