Kakadu oil plum organic carrier
100 ml & 10 ml
Kakadu oil is suitable for a range of skin care applications, particularly those that require
acne and blemish control,
face and body masks and purifying cleansers,
as well as firming face serums.
Kakadu oil plum organic carrier 100 ml
ALL SKIN TYPES, SENSITIVE SKINS. DRY TO ATOPIC SKINS.
SOOTHE ITCHES, REDNESS, AND IRRITATIONS.
SUPERIOR ANTIOXIDANT. PIGMENTATION CONCERNS.
UNEVEN SKIN TONE.
ACNE PRONE. SKIN-BRIGHTENING.
SKIN PROTECTING. SKIN REGENERATING.AFTERSUN, HYDRATING, NOURISHING, RESTRUCTURING.
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AND ANTIOXIDANT.
FINE LINES AND WRINKLES, OR TO PROTECT AND SOOTHE ITCHING ON ATOPIC SKIN.
Kakadu oil plum organic carrier 100 ml
INCI name: Terminalia ferdinandiana (Kakadu plum) oil
CAS number: 1176234-54-0
EXTRACTION METHOD: Cold Pressed
PARTS USED: fruit kernel/seed.
COMMON NAMES: Billygoat plum, Gubinge, Murunga,
APPEARANCE: pale yellow coloured liquid
ODOUR NOTE: faint fruity (plum) aroma
QUALITY: 100 % pure and natural carrier oil.
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a cool dark place
COMPOSITION: 50% LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA-6), 30.10% OLEIC ACID (OMEGA-9),12.30% PALMITIC ACID, 5.10% STEARIC ACID, Vit C. Major mineral composition: P, K, Ca, Mg and Na, Rich in gallic and ellagic acids.
When the Kakadu plums pulp is processed, to manufacture jams, sauces, relishes, drinks, and other food supplements, the kernels are set aside and cold pressed, to extract a highly valued, pure virgin oil. Loaded in Vitamin C, gallic and ellagic acids, Kakadu plum oil superior antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties, are reputed to calms irritations, promote healthy tissue regeneration, and protects the skin from further environmental damages. Kakadu plum oil is a highly hydrating and protecting oil, which is sought after to help balance uneven pigmentations.
Kakadu plum oil is light, softy sweet- fruity scented oil, which absorb quickly and will leave your skin appeased, hydrated, more supple, firmer, smooth, looking bright and healthy.
ALL SKIN TYPES. SKIN CARE MATURE, DRY TO ATOPIC. DAMAGED, IRRITATED, INFLAMED, COMPROMISED SKINS, SENSITIVE SKINS. UNEVEN SKIN TONES, PIGMENTATION ISSUES, SCARS, SUNSPOTS, DARK SPOTS AND MARKS.BREAKOUTS, ACNE, TEENAGE SKIN ISSUES. MATURE SKIN CARE ROUTINE. FINE LINES, AND WRINKLES. SKIN-BRIGHTENING INGREDIENT.
++: Highly recommended,
MATURE SKINS +++
+++ Main property.
++ Major property.
+ Minor property
COMEDOGENIC (May Cause clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = PROBABLY, 5= YES
- COMEDOGENIC: 0
- HIGHLY ANTIOXIDANT: +++
- CICATRIZING: +++
- HYDRATING: +++
- ANTISEPTIC, ANTIMICROBIAL, ANTI FUNGI: ++
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: ++
- EMOLIENT, MOISTURIZING: ++
- CALMING: ++
- As a high protein source food oil
- Applied in cataplasm. To help with various infectious and damaged skin conditions and sores.
- Applied in cataplasm with clays to help soothe mycoses.
- Applied to atopic skins struggling with eczema… to help boost the return to a healthy skin.
- Applied to pigmentations imbalances.
Today, Kakadu seed oil is incorporated as an active ingredient in natural health and skin care formulas for:
- Aging skin serums, creams & lotions,
- Collagen boosting skin care,
- Blemish, acne tendencies skin care,
- Pigmentation related skin care,
- Sun and after-sun applications,
- Exfoliating creams,
- Face and body masks,
- Face and body purifying cleansers.
- Firming face serums,
- Hair conditioner: lightness and shine
- Face and body Moisturizers.
- Use as is in your face (2-3 drops) or body care routine.
- Use as an ingredient to create your own:
- face serum: add up to 10 drops of Kakadu oil into another carrier oil, suited to your need. (if desired: Add 4-5 drops of essential oil adapted to your needs).
- face cream or lotion: mix up to10 drops of Kakadu oil into 2 teaspoons or 1 Tablespoon of neutral cream/lotion base.
- To helps to reduce redness, inflammation, and irritation.
- For blemishes, infected skins, pimples, acne -control, help sanitize, detox, clean skin,
- Use as oil cleanser, make up removal, gentle exfoliator.
- To help regenerate compromised skins and to protect the skin from further damages (UV, sun damages...)
FOR SKIN AND HAIR:
In creams, lotions, serums:
- to improve elasticity and help hydration for a softer, healthier texture.
- to brightens, lightens uneven complexions, scars, and marks; to reduces hyperpigmentation, reduce the appearance of scarring.
- to stimulate the production of collagen and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. to promote a firmer, plump skin.
- In clay to create purifying, brightening, firming face masks.
- To clean pores and to leave the skin glowing and fresh.
- In conditioner: for ease of style, soft, smooth, and shiny hair and/or give volume.
Because Kakadu plum oil high content in natural Vit. C, overly sensitive skins are advised to perform a patch test prior applying this oil.
Terminalia ferdinandiana, or Kakadu, is a tree native from Australia. It bears small green fruits (2-3 cm) called plums, which resemble miniature pears, each containing 1 kernel/stone. All parts of the Kakadu tree have always been valued by Aboriginal people both for the plums, eaten fresh, as bush food and, for the barks and leaves used in traditional medicine.
Recent research has found that Kakadu plums (the fruit) have record concentrations in vitamin C, remarkably interesting nutritional values, and powerful health beneficial properties: Kakadu plum oil is one the most valued source of gallic and ellagic acids, 2 highly antioxidant natural acids found mostly in fruits and berries such as raspberries and blackberries, but also in Witch Hazel, Tea leaves, Oak bark, and Pomegranate skin.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.