NAME; SHAMPOO NEUTRAL BASE PARABEN SULFATE FRAGRANCE FREE BASE
COMPOSITION; Aqua, lauryl glucoside*, Vegetable glycerine (South Africa), Glycerol stearate (Spain), Avocado oil (South Africa), Xanthan gum, Sodium citrate (France), Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate.
(*) Ecocert approved for natural and organic products. Manufactured from coconut oil and corn starch (Germany)
ORIGIN; South Africa
QUALITY: not tested on animals, vegan, Paraben, Sulphate, Silicone, Salt and fragrance free
STORAGE CONDITION; Store in a cool dark place
Our neutral shampoo base is a very gentle active cleanser, respectful of your hair and scalp. Our shampoo base comes to you fully formulated, ready to use and ready to personalize. It contains mild surfactants and is pre-thickened.
It can be adapted for different hair types or conditions, by selecting targeted active ingredients, carrier oil, or essential oils.
- Ultra-soft shampoo base suitable for all types, even the driest, most delicate, and sensitive hair and scalps. Suitable for the whole family and can be used daily.
- Natural and Enriched with vegetable glycerine, and avocado oil to nourish, moisture, strengthen and detangle your hair easily.
- Fragrance-free, dye-free, contains no aggressive preservatives, sulphate, and salt free
- Economical: 1 shampoo base for all.
- Easily adaptable and customizable. Personalize as you go and when you need and exactly how you want it.
- Produces a fine, creamy, and soft foam that can be easily rinsed
Use as it is,
or use as a base to make your personalized shampoo
Add up to 5% in TOTAL of active ingredients into the desired weight needed Shampoo base (essentials+ clays +carrier oil = 5% of the shampoo quantity).
Of which 2% max of essential oil(S)
Ex: for 50 ml shampoo base add 10 to 12 drops of essentials oils (1%)
shake until active ingredients are well dispersed. Voila!
Aloe vera, clays, hair serum, Argan oil, coconut oil, Neem oil, castor oil, Ylang-ylang essential oil, West indies bay essential oil.
For external use only
Suitable as is for all hair types and for the whole family.
Do not add essential oils for hair care on infants and children less than 3 years old, if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Check our page on safety with essential oils before using or adding essential oils.