RICH AND SERUM LIKE (THICK) CARRIER OIL FOR DRY AND VERY DRY (TO ATOPIC) SKINS, FRAGILE, DELICATE, AND SENSITIVE SKINS. MATURE SKINS. DRY AND DAMAGED HAIR.
INCI name ; Ximenia Americana Seed Oil
CAS number 95193-67-2
SKU code ; CN-XIM-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD ; Cold Pressed
PARTS USED ; Seeds, kernels
ORIGIN ; Namibia / Zimbabwe
COMMON NAMES : Sour Plum, Wild Plum, Monkey Plum, Pi'ut, Yellow Plum, Tallow Wood, Sea Lemon
APPEARANCE : Pale yellow to golden yellow colored. Ximenia oil is rich and oily and thick
ODOUR NOTE : Characteristic mild odour
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural carrier oil.
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
COMPOSITION: 54.50% oleic acid (omega -9), 10% Ximenynic Acid
FACE: ++ (lips and eyes)
HAIR, SCALP, BEARD AND MOUSTACHES, ++
MATURE SKINS: ++
very thick oil
COMEDOGENIC (Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
• COMEDOGENIC: 0
• MOISTURIZING, HYDRATING: ++
• CIRCULATORY AND TONIFYING, FIRMING: +++
• REGENERATING, CICATRIZING: ++
• CALMING: +++
• ANTIBACTERIAL: +++
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: ++
• ANTIOXYDANT: +++
DRY, VERY DRY, ATOPIC, PROBLEMATIC, MATURE SKINS. DRY, DAMAGED, BRITTLE HAIR, SCALPS, DANDRUFF
For centuries, Women from the southern parts of Africa have harvested the fruits of Ximenia tree (wild plums) and have worked the dried kernels, to make a fabulous oil, used to moisturize and protect their skin and hair from the harsh desert conditions.
Our Ximenia carrier oil comes from Namibia and its high content in rare Ximenynic acids, sets this carrier oil in a class of its own.
Thanks to this special fatty acid, Ximenia carrier oil presents potent antioxidant and circulatory properties able to help fight and repair the early signs of aging, tonifies and firms the skin.
Ximenia carrier oil is an ideal choice for moisturizing and re-hydrating dry and very dry, sensitive, fragile, and damaged skins.
Ximena carrier oil is a luxurious ally for healthy lips and delicate area around the eye.
Ximenia oil will carry bring the same moisturising, repairing, and sanitizing properties to dry, brittle, and damaged hair and nails
Rich and serum like in texture, Ximenia carrier oil still absorbs quickly to leave your skin feeling soft velvety and extremely well nourished.
This is stable carrier oil that will bring some weight, and beneficial properties to lighter ingredients.
This a serum like textured oil, with a natural “serum” type of feel.
You can use it “as is” for targeted care (a few dabs on lips, eyes contours and on concerned area).
For ease of application on body, hair or larger areas, we recommend that you blend Ximenia carrier oil with lighter carrier oils (macadamia, grapeseed, sunflower, pomegranate, argan oil, Arnica macerated, or mango butter) to reduce its viscosity.
• Add essential oils and other carrier oils for beneficial body care on dry skins type.
• As a Hydrating and nourishing targeted face serum, or add to other carrier oils, base creams, and lotions to create Mature and dry skin care
• As a soothing antibacterial and repairing care to soften dry, chapped skin and acne, dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis like conditions. Add in carrier oils, neutral body creams or lotions to create protective balms
• As after sun oil to cool, soothes and replenish irritated, sunburned skins.
• To help reduces enlarged pores and skin discoloration. To help make the skin complexion smooth and even
• As serum, in your eye care daily routine (also eye lashes) and in homemade eye creams, (apply around the eyes to firm and tonify, fight crow feet and fine lines)
• to make your own skin firming creams to combats the appearance of cellulitis
• As lip care or mix with butters to create Lip balms.
• As hair masks, ½ hour before shampoo or as a revitalizing conditioner to unruly or dry and damaged hair (smoothing properties), Also add to shampoo and conditioner base to fight dandruff and soothe itchy scalps.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.