This a serum like textured oil, with a natural “serum” type of feel.
You can use it “as is” for targeted care (a few dabs on lips, eyes contours and on concerned area).
For ease of application on body, hair or larger areas, we recommend that you blend Ximenia carrier oil with lighter carrier oils (macadamia, grapeseed, sunflower, pomegranate, argan oil, Arnica macerated, or mango butter) to reduce its viscosity.
• Add essential oils and other carrier oils for beneficial body care on dry skins type.
• As a Hydrating and nourishing targeted face serum, or add to other carrier oils, base creams, and lotions to create Mature and dry skin care
• As a soothing antibacterial and repairing care to soften dry, chapped skin and acne, dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis like conditions. Add in carrier oils, neutral body creams or lotions to create protective balms
• As after sun oil to cool, soothes and replenish irritated, sunburned skins.
• To help reduces enlarged pores and skin discoloration. To help make the skin complexion smooth and even
• As serum, in your eye care daily routine (also eye lashes) and in homemade eye creams, (apply around the eyes to firm and tonify, fight crow feet and fine lines)
• to make your own skin firming creams to combats the appearance of cellulitis
• As lip care or mix with butters to create Lip balms.
• As hair masks, ½ hour before shampoo or as a revitalizing conditioner to unruly or dry and damaged hair (smoothing properties), Also add to shampoo and conditioner base to fight dandruff and soothe itchy scalps.