Aloe Vera Macerated Carrier Oil Organic - 100 ml
Aloe Vera Skin Carrier Oil Organic
MACERATED/INFUSED CARRIER OIL
ALOE VERA IN GLYCINE MAX
Used in skin and hair care. Dry, very dry dehydrated, mature, sagging, lacking elasticity skins, dull skins, irritated, sensitives, after wax/ shave, razor fire. Insect bites dry, dull hair. Natural skin cleansing oil.
INCI Name: Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf extract, Glycine max (Soya) bean oil.
CAS Number: 85507-69-3 (94349-62-9 and 8001-22-7)
EXTRACTION METHOD: Infusion of cold pressed whole Aloe vera leaf gel (mucilage) in heated organic Soybean oil. Mechanical Filtration. No chemical process involved.
PARTS USED: Aloe vera leaf gel, Soybeans
COMMON NAMES: Ghrit kumari oil, Aloe vera infused oil, Aloe oil.
APPEARANCE & ODOUR: Clear, off-white to Pale yellow or golden fluid oil; slight characteristic herbal aroma, mildly green.
QUALITY: 100 % pure and natural infused CARRIER OIL. Soluble in Fixed oils; insoluble in water.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store in a dry, cool place, away from light.
COMPOSITION: 25 % Aloe vera leaf extract (gel), 75 % Soybean oil
FATTY ACID PROFILE from Soybean oil: LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA-6), OLEIC ACID (OMEGA-9), PALMITIC ACID, STEARIC ACID, VIT E.
ALOE VERA OIL COMBINES THE HYDRATING AND SOOTHING BENEFITS OF ALOE VERA GEL WITH THE HIGHLY NOURISHING QUALITIES OF SOYBEAN OIL
NATURAL SKINCARE FOR DRY, VERY DRY, SENSITIVE SKINS
- Body care: +++
- Dry Face care: ++
- Dry Hair, scalp, beard, after shave: +++
- Dry Mature, fragile, sensitive skins: +++
Because of the high comedogenicity of Soybean oil, this oil is not recommended for oily or acne prone types, on face or scalps.
Comes highly recommended for dry, very dry, uncomfortably tight and pulling types of skins.
Aloe vera oil is used as is or as an added soothing and hydrating ingredient in creams, other carrier oils, base shampoo, or conditioner for:
Dry Skin care:
- Apply Aloe vera oil as is directly to the skin, several times a day if necessary.
- Hydrating facial Day Care.
- Makeup remover for dry sensitive, irritated skins: Massage a few drops onto your face, let sit for a few minutes then rinse gently with a soft cloth/ cotton pad soaked in warm water.
- Express soothing care for minor superficial burns and irritations, abrasions, sunburns, razor fire, insects’ bites. As aftershave to relieve sunburn, superficial burns.
- Add lavender, spike Lavender or German chamomile (soothing),
- Add Palmarosa, Ylang-Ylang (hydrating) Rosewood essential oil if desired.
- Moisturizing body butter: add to avocado butter, coconut oil or mango butter
- To dilute essential oils.
Dry hair and scalp care
- Regular dry scalp or pre-shampoo conditioner: A few drops of Aloe vera oil, massage as an anti-dandruff care for dry scalp- before shampooing or overnight.
- Hair conditioner: applied on damp hair from roots to tips. Let work for 30 minutes and rinse.
- Added to shampoo
- As a styling aid, detangler for dry hair as is or add to your usual hair nourishing gel, cream, or serum
- COMEDOGENIC *:2
- HYDRATING, MOISTURIZING
- REGENERATING, CICATRIZING
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY, CALMING
(*)COMEDOGENIC (Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WITH ALLERGIES TO INGREDIENTS (ALOE VERA OR SOYBEAN)
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.