Use for face, body, and hair care, personal care (face wash, mouth wash)
ALOE VERA CLEAR BODY GEL IS DISPERSIBLE IN WATER
Use as it is, as a base ingredient or as an active ingredient.
PURE ON THE SKIN: Aloe vera body gel can be used pure on the skin. Aloe vera gel is a NATURAL COMPLETE TREATMENT THAT IS MOISTURIZING, NUTRITIOUS AND PROTECTIVE TO THE SKIN, and as such can be used;
- As a FACE AND EYE CONTOUR FIRMING GEL, TONER: before applying your day cream Use as facial, eye contour and body care to replace your usual cream. Aloe vera gel has a tightening effect on the skin that fade after a few minutes. If you have a sensitive type skin, or wish for a complete moisturizing treatment, you may choose to use Aloe vera body gel with carrier oils. Just add a few drops of a carrier oil to your aloe vera gel portion right in the palm of your hand before applying.
- As a help to heal superficial wound, minor sores, cuts, and grazes faster
- As a SOOTHING GEL, AFTER-SHAVE GEL, on superficial burns, sunburn, skin redness, post-shaving or post-wax irritations
- As a SOOTHING HAIR CARE for irritated, itchy scalps, before or after shampoo: apply some Aloe vera body-gel on the scalp and massage before shampoo or leave overnight for more effectiveness
- As a HAIR STYLING GEL
- As a RESTORING MASK FOR HEAT-DAMAGED HAIR: apply Aloe vera gel from roots to tips on wet hair. Leave to rest for at least 30 minutes, then rinse.
- Use as DETANGLER SERUM: coat your hair with a small amount of Aloe vera gel to help detangle, then brush and style as you usually do.
- As a thick-layered MOISTURIZING FACIAL MASK (refrigerate before application for a refreshing effect)
- ENRICHED with OTHER ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Aloe vera body gel can be enhanced with an active ingredient of your choice, provided they are water soluble (Aloe vera gel is naturally high in water). You may add clays, hydrosols, serums, apricot kernels to your aloe vera gel. Oil based active ingredients (essential oils, vegetable oils,) stay suspended in aloe vera gel. It is possible to incorporate essential oils by diluting essential oils in vegetable glycerin or carrier oil before adding them to the body gel.
- As an INGREDIENT into your customized skin care: You can benefit from the properties of your Aloe vera gel by incorporating it as an active ingredient INTO CREAMS AND LOTIONS, CONDITIONERS. Add 5 to 10% of Aloe vera gel in your base product, and do not to mix it with Grapefruit Seeds because of incompatibility. Our base products and Aloe vera gels come ready and stabilized.