INCI name: Aloe Barbadensis Miller leaf juice GEL
INGREDIENTS: 97 % Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf gel, AND neutral gel containing carbopol, policanol,Triethanolamine, caprylyl glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
ORIGIN: South Africa
COMMON NAME: Aloe vera original body gel-Fragrance free.
COLOUR: clear brown to amber gel
QUALITY: Non-irradiated, GMO free, manufactured using organically cultivated Aloe vera leaf juice, concentrate. Contains a minimum of 97% of pure Aloe vera liquid leaf gel.
PRESERVATIVES: potassium sorbate & sodium benzoate.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: store under cool (<21C), dry conditions. Use within 6 months of opening.
Use for face, body, and hair care, personal care (face wash, mouth wash)
ALOE VERA CLEAR BODY GEL IS DISPERSIBLE IN WATER
Use as it is, as a base ingredient or as an active ingredient.
PURE ON THE SKIN: Aloe vera body gel can be used pure on the skin. Aloe vera gel is a NATURAL COMPLETE TREATMENT THAT IS MOISTURIZING, NUTRITIOUS AND PROTECTIVE TO THE SKIN, and as such can be used;
- As a FACE AND EYE CONTOUR FIRMING GEL, TONER: before applying your day cream Use as facial, eye contour and body care to replace your usual cream. Aloe vera gel has a tightening effect on the skin that fade after a few minutes. If you have a sensitive type skin, or wish for a complete moisturizing treatment, you may choose to use Aloe vera body gel with carrier oils. Just add a few drops of a carrier oil to your aloe vera gel portion right in the palm of your hand before applying.
- As a help to heal superficial wound, minor sores, cuts, and grazes faster
- As a SOOTHING GEL, AFTER-SHAVE GEL, on superficial burns, sunburn, skin redness, post-shaving or post-wax irritations
- As a SOOTHING HAIR CARE for irritated, itchy scalps, before or after shampoo: apply some Aloe vera body-gel on the scalp and massage before shampoo or leave overnight for more effectiveness
- As a HAIR STYLING GEL
- As a RESTORING MASK FOR HEAT-DAMAGED HAIR: apply Aloe vera gel from roots to tips on wet hair. Leave to rest for at least 30 minutes, then rinse.
- Use as DETANGLER SERUM: coat your hair with a small amount of Aloe vera gel to help detangle, then brush and style as you usually do.
- As a thick-layered MOISTURIZING FACIAL MASK (refrigerate before application for a refreshing effect)
- ENRICHED with OTHER ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:
Aloe vera body gel can be enhanced with an active ingredient of your choice, provided they are water soluble (Aloe vera gel is naturally high in water). You may add clays, hydrosols, serums, apricot kernels to your aloe vera gel. Oil based active ingredients (essential oils, vegetable oils,) stay suspended in aloe vera gel. It is possible to incorporate essential oils by diluting essential oils in vegetable glycerin or carrier oil before adding them to the body gel.
- As an INGREDIENT into your customized skin care: You can benefit from the properties of your Aloe vera gel by incorporating it as an active ingredient INTO CREAMS AND LOTIONS, CONDITIONERS. Add 5 to 10% of Aloe vera gel in your base product, and do not to mix it with Grapefruit Seeds because of incompatibility. Our base products and Aloe vera gels come ready and stabilized.
• NUTRITIOUS: Aloe vera gel provides our skin and hair with a lot of the vitamins and mineral elements essential to their good health. Known to combat hair loss and dandruff.
• FIRMING and regenerating effects: Aloe vera gel is an ideal ANTI-AGEING ally. It tonifies tenses your skin tissues and helps alleviate the appearance of wrinkles, leaving your skin smooth and energized.
• PROTECTIVE: Although very penetrating Aloe vera gel creates a film on the skin’s surface protecting against wind, salt, sun or dirt particles. The gel also coats and protect your hair making them easy to detangle, bringing volume and shine.
• PURIFYING: Aloe vera gel cleanses and sanitizes skin and scalp. Sanitize the scalp and the roots. soothes itchiness
• Aloe vera gel is known for REDUCING BROWN SPOTS and delaying their appearance on the hands and face.
Aloe vera gel contains:
- Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, E, Choline...
- MINERALS (calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, sodium, chlorine, manganese, magnesium,
- copper, chrome, zinc....). Aloe vera contains more than 20 minerals essential to the proper functioning of the skin's various enzyme systems.
- Enzymes including bradykinase: a pain-relieving, healing enzyme that relieves inflammation.
- Sugars: moisturizing action, emollient and stimulating of the immune system. Sugars can retain large amounts of water (hydrating effect), make the skin smooth and elastic, and help remove wrinkles.
- Glycoproteins and Amino Acids (phenylalanine, leucine, lysine...): Aloe contains 18 of the 22 amino acids present in the human body, including 7 of the 8 essential AA. They are involved in the regeneration of skin tissues.
- Lectin: promotes healing.
- Saponins: cleansers and antiseptics.
- Lignin: promotes the penetration of the plant's active ingredients in the skin.
- Every day new studies in Aloe vera show the existence of new compounds with remarkable properties: ex: antiseptic action (with aloetin and aloesin), active cell regeneration and possible action in healing of ulcers (with aloelucin)
Keep away from children and pets
If you are prone to allergies, pregnant or lactating please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Please do perform a patch test prior using any Aloe vera products for the 1rst time.
Discontinue use if reactions occur.