MACERATED AYURVEDIC OIL
FOR HAIR, BEARDS, MOUSTACHES, NAILS & CUTICLES CARE: IN “HOT” OIL HAIR-DEEP CONDITIONING TREATMENTS, OR MASKS, PRE-SHAMPOOS, “PRE-POOS”, HIGHLY HYDRATING. HIGHLY NOURISHING. HAIR STRENGTHENING. HAIR GROWTH. DRY, VERY DRY, BRITTLE HAIR. FOR DRY CURLY, FRIZZY, WAVY TEXTURED HAIR. DRY, IRRITATED SCALPS.
SKU code: PHO7008
INCI NAME: Emblica officinalis (Amla) fruit extract (and) Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil
SYNONYMS: Phyllanthus Emblica L., Emblica officinalis Gaertn.
CAS #: 90028-28-7 and 8008-74-0
EXTRACTION METHOD: Infusion of Amla (Phyllanthus emblica) fruits in organic cold-pressed Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
PARTS USED: whole fruit.
COMMON NAMES: Indian gooseberry, Emblic myrobalan, Malacca tree, Amalaki.
APPEARANCE: pale yellow to amber, green liquid.
ODOUR NOTE: herbal, slightly acid faint aroma.
QUALITY: 100% pure and natural Emblica officinalis (Amla) fruits,100% pure organic cold pressed Sesame seed oil. 25% Amla fruits, 75% Sesame seed oil. Soluble in oils and butter, soluble in ethanol denat. Insoluble in water.
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a cool dark place
Info and interesting facts:
Amla oil is Indian ladies and gents beautiful and lustrous hair secret. Renowned for its stimulating, regenerating and nourishing properties, Amla oil is an exceptional natural hair conditioner. Fantastic to use in pre-shampoo application, scalp massages and hair masks, Amla oil strengthens your hair, promotes their growth, and keep them healthy and shiny, feeling soft and silky.
+++ Main property.
++ Major property.
COMEDOGENIC (i.e., Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
- COMEDOGENIC: 3
- Moisturizing, nourishing: +++
- HYDRATING: +++
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: +++
as a hair and scalp conditioning ingredient.
HOW TO USE: external uses.
FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: IDEAL TO ADD TO YOUR WEEKLY OR MONTHLY HAIR CARE CONDITIONING ROUTINE. IDEAL FOR DEEP CONDITIONING, REGENERATING, AND STRENGTHENING DRY TO VERY DRY HAIR AND SCALPS. PRE-SHAMPOO FOR NATURALLY CURLY, COILY, WAVY, FRIZZY, HAIR TEXTURES. FOR BRITTLE, FRAGILE HAIR. TO REGAIN SOFTNESS, EASE OF STYLING, LUSTER, AND SHINE. PROMOTES HEALTHY HAIR GROWTH.
Use as is or add as an active ingredient in your:
- neutral cream base, to create a hydrating, nourishing, strengthening hair balm, mask, or cream, to use before or after shampoo.
- Rhassoul clay or henna alkaner, to create a regenerating clay mask or a Pre- shampoo.
- Castor oil for a nourishing and hydrating hair serum to nourish and add shine to your hair: 1 part Castor, 2 parts Amla oil. Apply just a few drops to the tip of your hair, to smooth edges or style.
- Shampoo to create a deep conditioning shampoo. Leave for ½ an hour before rinsing.
- Nails and cuticles care (with Castor oil)
- Hand and nails neutral cream or lotion.
- Mascara to nourish lashes and eyebrows and promote growth: add 1 drop Amla oil to your existing mascara or, in an old empty/ dried mascara tube.
- Use as is, on a cotton pad to gently remove eye-make up.
Our Amla oil is the result of the infusion of Amla fruits in Sesame seed oil. In this traditional process, whole dried Amla fruits are immersed in Sesame seed oil for a few days. The fruits are then removed from the oil and their seeds set aside to be cold pressed separately. The sesame oil is filtered. The cold pressed Amla fruit seed oil is added to the filtered Sesame seed oil to give you our top quality, traditional Amla oil. Enjoy!
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.