Amyris Essential Oil Organic - 10 ml
Introducing Amyris Essential Oil, nature's versatile treasure that beautifully combines the soothing and grounding properties to elevate your well-being!
Extracted from the wood of the tropical Amyris balsamifera tree, this exquisite essential oil boasts a rich, woody aroma with gentle hints of balsamic undertones.
Its calming scent makes it the ideal companion for your meditation and relaxation routines, while its skin-loving qualities rejuvenate and nourish your complexion.
With anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties, Amyris Essential Oil is perfect for adding to your skincare regime, and its natural fixative properties make it a sought-after ingredient in perfumery.
Embrace the harmonious blend of serenity and vitality that Amyris Essential Oil brings, and experience the unparalleled benefits it offers to elevate your mind, body, and spirit.
INCI name: Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil
CAS number: 90320-49-3
SKU code: EA-AMY-0010
EXTRACTION METHOD: Steamed Distillation
PARTS USED: Bark
BEST BEFORE DATE: 08/2022
COMMON NAMES: West Indian Sandalwood
APPEARANCE: Colourless to pale yellow, thin viscous liquid
ODOUR NOTE: sweet woody aroma, reminiscent of sandalwood
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a cool dark place
Active ingredients : Sesquiterpenes, Sesquiterpenols
Approx. Shelf Life : 8 to 10 years
Massages, Body care & Beauty:
- +++ Massage use 6 to 15 drops essential oil into 10 ml carrier oil, butter (2 to 5 % concentration)
- ++ Body care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier, butter, cream or base (1 to 2 % concentration)
- ++ Haircare use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier, butter, or base (1 to 2 % concentration)
- +++ Diffusers for air purification, use 10 drops for 100 ml, 20 mn, 3 times a day.
- +++ Spray Add 5 drops of essential oil for 10 ml of vegetable glycerine and add 30 ml water or hydrosol.
For more detailed information, please go check this LINK TO Instructions of use essential oils page
DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advice when in doubt
SEE OUR PAGE ON PRECAUTION - HOW TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS SAFELY
- Amyris Solid Perfume: Melt 2 tablespoons of beeswax and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a double boiler. Once melted, remove from heat and add 10 drops of amyris essential oil. Pour the mixture into a container and let it cool.
- Amyris Room Diffuser: Combine 10 drops of amyris essential oil with 1/4 cup of water and 1/4 cup of vodka in a diffuser. Stir well and enjoy the sweet, woody aroma.
- Amyris Face Mask: Mix 1 tablespoon of bentonite clay, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1/2 teaspoon of honey, and 2 drops of amyris essential oil. Add enough water to form a paste, apply to your face, and let it dry before rinsing off.
- Amyris Body Butter: In a mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup of shea butter, 1/4 cup of coconut oil, and 1/4 cup of almond oil. Add 10 drops of amyris essential oil and whip with an electric mixer until fluffy. Store in a jar and use as a moisturizer for your body.
- Amyris Aromatherapy Candle: Melt 1/2 cup of soy wax in a double boiler. Remove from heat and add 10 drops of amyris essential oil. Pour the mixture into a heat-safe container and let it cool. Once set, light the candle and enjoy the soothing and grounding aroma.
- Improve circulation
- Fix perfumes
Traditionally use to improve
- Varicose veins
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
Caution: When using essential oils, it is crucial to always dilute them with a carrier oil or in a diffuser, as applying undiluted oils directly to the skin may cause irritation or adverse reactions.
Additionally, it is highly recommended to perform a patch test before using any essential oil for the first time.
To conduct a patch test, dilute a small amount of the essential oil in a carrier oil and apply it to a small area of your skin. Wait for 24 hours to observe any signs of redness, itching, or irritation.
If you experience any adverse reactions, discontinue use immediately and consult a healthcare professional. Remember, essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts and should be used with caution to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.