INCI name ; Amyris Balsamifera Bark Oil
CAS number ; 90320-49-3
SKU code ; EA-AMY-0010
EXTRACTION METHOD ; Steamed Distillation
PARTS USED ; Bark
ORIGIN ; Haiti
COMMON NAMES : West Indian Sandalwood
APPEARANCE : Colourless to pale yellow, thin viscous liquid
ODOUR NOTE : sweet woody aroma, reminiscent of sandalwood
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
Massages, Body care & Beauty
- +++ Massage use 6 to 15 drops essential oil into 10 ml carrier oil, butter (2 to 5 % concentration)
- ++ Body care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier, butter, cream or base (1 to 2 % concentration)
- ++ Haircare use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier, butter, or base (1 to 2 % concentration)
- +++ Diffusers for air purification, use 10 drops for 100 ml, 20 mn, 3 times a day.
- +++ Spray Add 5 drops of essential oil for 10 ml of vegetable glycerine and add 30 ml water or hydrosol.
For more detailed information, please go check this LINK TO Instructions of use essential oils page
DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advice when in doubt
SEE OUR PAGE ON PRECAUTION - HOW TO USE ESSENTIAL OILS SAFELY
- Improve circulation
- Fix perfumes
Traditionally use to improve
- Varicose veins
Other essential oils to create homemade fragrances. 10 % Amyris oil into your base products to perfume (25 drops for 10 ml of base or oils)
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.