MACERATED AYURVEDIC OIL
FOR BODY MASSAGES, ENERGY BOOST, IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOST, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL STRESS, BURNOUTS, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL EXHAUSTION, MUSCLES AND JOINTS DISCOMFORTS, IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOST
INCI NAME: Withania somnifera root (and) Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil
CAS #: 90147-43-6 and 8008-74-0
EXTRACTION METHOD: Infusion of Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) root in organic cold-pressed Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
PARTS USED: roots
COMMON NAMES: Indian ginseng, winter cherry
APPEARANCE: Pale yellow to amber coloured liquid
ODOUR NOTE: slight herbal aroma.
QUALITY: 100% pure and natural Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) roots,100% pure organic cold pressed Sesame seed oil. 25% Withania somnifera roots, 75% Sesame seed oil. Soluble in oils and butter, soluble in ethanol denat. Insoluble in water.
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a cool dark place
Info and interesting facts:
Ashwagandha oil is a traditional regenerating herb infused oil, used in Ayurveda massages to promote physical and mental wellbeing. The warming Indian ginseng roots are used for their broad-spectrum anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that relax and soothe tired muscles, joints, and minds. Ashwagandha oil is both soothing and invigorating and is an ideal oil to use in support of weary bodies and minds. Our Ashwagandha oil is an infusion in 100% pure cold-pressed organic Sesame seed oil, renowned for being one of the most perfect massage oils, altogether antioxidant, regenerative and deeply penetrating. Sesame seed oil is absorbed fast, will leave your skin and hair nourished, smooth, and not oily.
+++ Main property.
++ Major property.
COMEDOGENIC (i.e., Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
- COMEDOGENIC: 3
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY, CORTISON- LIKE EFFECT, CALMING AND SOOTHING: +++
- ANTIOXIDANT: +++
- ENERGIZING, CIRCULATORY, STIMULATING, WARMING: +++
- ADAPTOGEN: +++
- ANALGESIC: +++
- ANTISPASMODIC: +++
- STRENGTHENING: +++
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL STRESS, BURNOUTS, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL EXHAUSTION, MUSCLES AND JOINTS DISCOMFORTS, IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOST.
+++: Highly recommended,
ASHWAGANDHA OIL IS REPORTED TO BE TRADITIONALY USED:
FOR BODY MASSAGES: +++
- To help cope during STRESS SITUATIONS: psychological (work, family) or physiological. To help increase vitality and endurance, to help better cope or adapt to the small or great challenges of life.
- in cases of STRESS RELATED INSOMNIA.
- As a support in case of depressive states, "mental fog", concentration, loss of motivation and self-esteem caused by long period of stress.
- To help during BURNOUTS, before the burnout really settles, to assist in re-energizing during exhaustion periods.
- during SEASONAL FATIGUES (AUTUMN, SPRING) or CYCLICAL FATIGUES due to work, in to help regain stable energy levels. Used in Ayurvedic medicine for exhaustion due to significant menstrual losses.
- To help BOOST THE IMMUNE SYSTEM during periods of weakness, loss of weight and vitality, whether in children, adults, or the elderly.
- To help SOOTHE, CALM certain age-related DISCOMFORTS, CRAMPS, STIFFNESS RELATED TO MUSCLES, JOINTS, BONE DENSITY…
Use in wellbeing warm oil body massages.
Ideal to use with Bacopa (Brahmi) monnieri oil: 50/50
Do not use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
May interact with sedative, hypnotic, and antidepressant medications.
Not recommended in cases of excess of iron
Not recommended IN CASES OF hyperthyroidism
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.