MACERATED AYURVEDIC OIL
FOR LADIES OR GENTS. HAIR, LASHES, BROWS, BEARDS, MOUSTACHES. GREY HAIR. SOFT, STRONG & LUSTROUS HAIR. HAIR GROWTH, DANDRUFF.
INCI NAME: Eclipta alba (and) Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil
SYNONYMS: Eclipta prostata (L.)
CAS #: 93165-22-1 and 8008-74-0
EXTRACTION METHOD: Infusion of Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) leaves in organic cold-pressed Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
PARTS USED: leaves
COMMON NAMES: False daisy, Bhrungraja, Bhringaraj, Eclipta alba oil
APPEARANCE: Pale yellow to amber coloured liquid
ODOUR NOTE: slight herbal aroma.
QUALITY: 100% pure and natural Eclipta alba leaves,100% pure organic cold pressed Sesame seed oil. 25% Eclipta alba leaves, 75% Sesame seed oil. Soluble in oils and butter, soluble in ethanol denat. Insoluble in water.
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a cool dark place
Info and interesting facts:
Bhringraj oil, or Bhringraj Tail as it is also known, is one of the classic Ayurveda wellbeing herbal oil. Bhringraj oil is used as an excellent product for healthy scalp and hair. Purifying, it helps combat dandruff and other scalps irritations. Stimulating it promotes hair growth and delays the aging process in hair and skin. With its calming effect, our Bhringraj oil is used in wellbeing massages (Abhyanga) to help achieve good, well-rested sleep. Our Bhringraj oil is an infusion in 100% pure cold-pressed organic Sesame seed oil, renowned for being one of the most perfect massage oils, altogether antioxidant, regenerative and deeply penetrating. Sesame seed oil is absorbed fast, will leave your skin and hair nourished, smooth, and not oily.