MACERATED AYURVEDIC OIL
FOR LADIES OR GENTS. HAIR, LASHES, BROWS, BEARDS, MOUSTACHES. GREY HAIR. SOFT, STRONG & LUSTROUS HAIR. HAIR GROWTH, DANDRUFF.
INCI NAME: Eclipta alba (and) Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil
SYNONYMS: Eclipta prostata (L.)
CAS #: 93165-22-1 and 8008-74-0
EXTRACTION METHOD: Infusion of Bhringraj (Eclipta alba) leaves in organic cold-pressed Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
PARTS USED: leaves
COMMON NAMES: False daisy, Bhrungraja, Bhringaraj, Eclipta alba oil
APPEARANCE: Pale yellow to amber coloured liquid
ODOUR NOTE: slight herbal aroma.
QUALITY: 100% pure and natural Eclipta alba leaves,100% pure organic cold pressed Sesame seed oil. 25% Eclipta alba leaves, 75% Sesame seed oil. Soluble in oils and butter, soluble in ethanol denat. Insoluble in water.
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a cool dark place
Info and interesting facts:
Bhringraj oil, or Bhringraj Tail as it is also known, is one of the classic Ayurveda wellbeing herbal oil. Bhringraj oil is used as an excellent product for healthy scalp and hair. Purifying, it helps combat dandruff and other scalps irritations. Stimulating it promotes hair growth and delays the aging process in hair and skin. With its calming effect, our Bhringraj oil is used in wellbeing massages (Abhyanga) to help achieve good, well-rested sleep. Our Bhringraj oil is an infusion in 100% pure cold-pressed organic Sesame seed oil, renowned for being one of the most perfect massage oils, altogether antioxidant, regenerative and deeply penetrating. Sesame seed oil is absorbed fast, will leave your skin and hair nourished, smooth, and not oily.
+++ Main property.
++ Major property.
COMEDOGENIC (i.e., Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
- COMEDOGENIC: 3
- ANTIOXIDANT: +++
- ANTISEPTIC, ANTIFUNGAL, SANITIZING +++
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY, CALMING AND SOOTHING: +++
- HYDRATING: +++
- STRENGTHENING: +++
- CIRCULATORY, STIMULATING, TONIC TO HAIR, SCALP, AND SKIN: +++
FOR FINE, DULL, OR BRITTLE HAIR, LACKING BODY AND VOLUME HAIR, BEARDS, AND MOUSTACHES. COMBAT HAIR LOSS, SUPPORTS HAIR GROWTH. HEALTHY ROOTS AND SCALPS CARE. SANITIZING PURIFYING. DANDRUFF, SCALP IRRITATIONS. CARE OF GREY HAIR.
WELLBEING MASSAGES, FOR RELAXATION. PREPARATION FOR GOOD SLEEP. FOR MATURE SKINS, FOR SENSITIVE SKINS, FOR DAMAGED SKINS.
+++: Highly recommended,
BHRIGRAJ OIL IS REPORTED TO BE TRADITIONALY USED:
FOR HAIR AND ALL FACIAL HAIR CARE AND PAMPER: +++
- To promote growth in hair, beards, moustaches, eye lashes, eyebrows.
- To hydrate: the hair is silky, soft, shiny, and resistant with more volume.
- To strengthen hair: ideal for fine, flat, dull, or brittle hair, beard, and moustaches.
- To stimulate the good circulation in scalp tissues, regenerate healthy roots, and healthy scalp.
- To slow down hair loss (alopecia) and the process of greying hair
- To purify, keep the scalp clean, prevent dandruff (seborrheic dermatitis) and calm itches: Anti-inflammatory, Antimicrobial and Antifungal. reduce dandruff and other scalp reactions caused by irritation, allergies, or fungi.
FOR BODY MASSAGES: ++
- To promote relaxation and restful sleep. naturally contains magnesium and may help with releasing muscular tensions, thus promoting good, relaxed, and restoring sleep.
- To help calm, regenerate inflamed skins, and tired bodies: Bhringraj oil has anti-inflammatory and hydrating properties that can help quench dry skin, restoring skin elasticity and allowing a good moisturization of the skin. Bhringraj oil is said to soothe and calm various skin and bodies inflammations, irritations.
Use as a nourishing care for scalps, hair roots, bears and moustaches.
For deep care scalp health and hair growth, 1 or 2 times a week, massage a few drops of warmed Bhringraj oil onto your scalp, the skin beneath your beard or moustaches using your fingertips and let the oil sink in for an hour. Shampoo, twice if needed. Use a few drops of Palmarosa, tea tree, peppermint essential oils to add purifying properties to your air pamper.
For everyday maintenance care, for silky, lustrous, and soft hair: apply 1 to 2 drops on your fingertips, warm the oil between your thumbs and fingers, and apply lightly to the hair. You can complement the Bhringraj oil with some lovely scented essential oils or fragrance oil to make it a luxurious scented serum (Rose, bergamot, lemon, mint, cedarwood, rosewood, benzoin)
Make a hair mask by mixing Bhringraj oil with henna alkaner or Rhassoul clay. Add desired essential oils. apply to dry hair for about 30 minutes, then rinsing.
As a nourish and brightening treat for grey hair: mix 1 teaspoon of Bhringraj oil and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil. Add a few drops of Chamomile and Lemongrass essential oils. Massage the mixture into your hair and scalp. Wrap in an old towel/ scarf. Shampoo after 1 hour. Repeat 2 to 3 times a week.
Use as a wellbeing warm oil massage to promote relaxation and achieve good restoring sleep.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.