Name ; BODY WASH LIQUID ORGANIC BASE FRAGRANCE FREE BASE
Composition ; Aqua, Potassium cocoate, Potassium Oleate, Lauryl Betaine, Vegetable Glycerin, sweet almond oil (Amygdalus dulcis), Cetyl alcohol (from coconut oil) Vegetable glycerine, Provitamin B5 (panthenol) and Vit E (Tocopheryl Acetate)
ORIGIN ; South Africa
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
Follow the steps below to create a personalized organic body Wash product:
- Take the desired quantity of organic body Wash Base
- Add between 0.3 to 0.5% of essential oil
- Mix until essential oils are well dispersed
- Whilst stirring, if you wish for a thicker cream, add 20% salt solution (table salt dissolved in water) Mix until homogeneous and the desired viscosity is achieved
- Fill into a pump bottle and enjoy!
Our certified organic body wash base contains a natural liquid soap base derived at 82% from organic oils.
It comes fully formulated, pre-preserved (all naturally sourced) and is ready to use.
It is perfect for the simple addition of essential oils or body oils and can readily be thickened with salt, should you wish to personalize it.
Our 100% pure Organic body wash:
- Is a fully formulated base that is perfect for the addition of essential oils
- Is a liquid soap made with organic sunflower oil and coconut oil.
- Blended with gentle surfactants (approved) to provide masses of creamy lather
- Includes organic glycerine derived from sunflower oil & coconut oil
- Blended with skin re-fatting ingredient derived from palm kernel, to provide a pleasant skin feel
- Pre-thickened but can be made thicker by the addition of common salt if necessary.
- A Sulphate and fragrance-free formulation
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.