Brahmi Bacopa Ayurveda massage carrier Oil - 100 ml
Bacopa (Brahmi) Oil
Macerated Ayurvedic Oil
Body Massage Oil. Hydrating, Firming, Smoothing, And Softening. For All Skin Types. For Dry, Prematurely Aging, Marks And Scars. Associated With Castor Oil For Hair Care.
Promote Relaxation, Balance & Calm. Support Of Healthy Cognitive Faculties. Support Oil For Times When Focus, Good Memory And Awareness Is Needed.
BACOPA (BRAHMI) OIL
MACERATED AYURVEDIC OIL
BODY MASSAGE OIL. HYDRATING, FIRMING, SMOOTHING, AND SOFTENING. FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. FOR DRY, PREMATURELY AGING, MARKS AND SCARS. ASSOCIATED WITH CASTOR OIL FOR HAIR CARE. PROMOTE RELAXATION, BALANCE & CALM. SUPPORT OF HEALTHY COGNITIVE FACULTIES. SUPPORT OIL FOR TIMES WHEN FOCUS, GOOD MEMORY AND AWARENESS IS NEEDED.
INCI NAME: Bacopa monnieri leaf extract (and) Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil
SYNONYMS: Bacopa monnieri (L.) Pennell, Bacopa monnieri Hayata & Matsum, Herpestis monnieria (L.) Kunth
CAS #: 93164-89-7 and 8008-74-0
EXTRACTION METHOD: Infusion of Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) leaves/herbs in organic cold-pressed Sesame Seed Oil
PARTS USED: leaves
COMMON NAMES: Water hyssop, Herb of grace, Indian Pennywort
APPEARANCE: Pale yellow to amber, green coloured liquid
ODOUR NOTE: Characteristic slight herbal
QUALITY: 100% pure and natural herbs,100% pure organic cold pressed Sesame seed oil. 25% Bacopa monnieri, 75% Sesame seed oil. Soluble in oils and butter, soluble in ethanol denat. Insoluble in water.
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a cool dark place
Info and interesting facts:
The pennywort is a small creeping succulent, quite common along freshwater banks and marshes. It is quite a common plant, most used as an Ayurvedic herbal oil, in Indian traditional wellbeing preparations. Brahmi Bacopa oil (not to be confused with Brahmi Gotu Kola from Centella asiatica) is referred to as the “thinking” herb for its rejuvenating properties for both mind and body. Traditionally revered as a support for cognitive functions, our Bacopa oil is used in warm oil body massages (Abhyanga) to balance, calm and help promote good memorisation, mental awareness, focus and clarity of thoughts. Bacopa oil will of course also be enjoyed for the numerous intrinsic qualities that pure Sesame seed oil brings to the skin. This cold pressed oil is renowned for being one of the most perfect massage oils, altogether antioxidant, regenerative and deeply penetrating. Sesame seed oil is absorbed fast, will leave your skin nourished, smooth, and not oily.
+++ Main property.
++ Major property.
COMEDOGENIC (i.e., Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
- COMEDOGENIC: 3
- ANTIOXIDANT (SESAME SEED OIL): +++
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: ++
- BALANCING, CALMING (BACOPA): +++
- CIRCULATORY (BACOPA)++
- ANTI-HYPERPIGMENTATION: ++
- SKIN HYDRATING (SESAME SEED OIL): +++
- SKIN SOFTENING (BACOPA)+++
- BOOST MEMORY, CONCENTRATION AND LEARNING SKILLS, INTELLECTUAL PERFORMANCE (BACOPA): +++
- IMPROVES RESISTANCE TO STRESSFULL SITUATIONS (BACOPA): +++
DRY SKINS, DELICATE SKIN, MATURE SKINS, PREMATURE SKIN AGING, DULL COMPLEXION, BROWN SPOTS. HAIR LOSS, SUPPORTS HAIR GROWTH, DRY AND BRITTLE HAIR, DAMAGED HAIR, DISCOLORED, CHEMICALLY TREATED, COLORED HAIR, SPLIT ENDS, DULL AND DEVITALIZED HAIR, VOLUME-LACKING HAIR, HARD TO MANAGE OR TO DISCIPLIN DRY HAIR. CURLY, FRIZZY HAIR.
WELLBEING MASSAGES, ABHYANGA, STRESS RELIEF, FOCUS & MEMORY PREPARATION.
+++: Highly recommended,
BACOPA OIL IS REPORTED TO BE TRADITIONALY USED:
AS IS FOR WELL BEING WARM OIL MASSAGES: +++
- to stimulate memory and cognitive functions (May be useful).
- to cope under stress inducing conditions and environments (May help).
USED COMBINED WITH OTHER OILS, CREAM OR CLAYS, IN HAIR, NAILS, AND SKIN CARE ROUTINES: +++
- As a skin care active ingredient:
- Renowned for reducing pigmentation spots.
- Renowned for regenerating benefits for dry skin related, fine lines, wrinkles, marks, and patches. Lack of elasticity, firmness loss.
- As a hair care ingredient:
- Protect and nourish.
- Tone the scalp, helps fight hair loss et support hair growth.
- Strengthens hair from roots to tips.
- Brings volume, shine, and vitality to hair. Conditions damaged, dry, and brittle hair.
- keeps hair dense and thick.
Use as a body oil, massage oil for dry skin facial and body care.
- To use as regenerative, protective, circulatory oil for dry skins.
- To create skin brightening and illuminating creams for body and face.
- To create or use as regenerating ingredient for face or body.
- To use or create simple eye make-up removers.
Use as a nourishing care for hair and nails.
Or use mixed 50/50 with Gotu kola oil.
Or o strengthens very dry, fragile, breaking hair (add 1 teaspoon of castor oil to 5 Tablespoons of bacopa Brahmi).
- Create before or after shampoos, hair Masks or warm oil treatments.
- Mixed with neutral cream to create a nourishing day cream for dried and damaged hair.
- Create long eyelashes and full brows serum (Strengthens, nourishes eyelashes)
- Use the same serum for nail cuticles.
- Create nourishing shampoos and conditioner.
- Create hair serum for dry hair ends.
- Used with Argan oil, Castor oil, Coconut oil, Jojoba oil & Grapefruit, Lemon, Ylang-Ylang essential oils as a repair or nourishing treat for your hair. Applied on hair roots and hair end (to avoid split ends). Leave on for about 1 hour and shampoo.
- to make a repair serum for dry hair ends: into a 10 ml vial, mix 1 teaspoon of castor oil with 1 teaspoon of Bacopa oil and 1 teaspoon of Gotu kola oil. Shake to homogenize. Rub 1 or 2 drops of your serum between the palms of your hands (to heat it and make it easier to apply- Pure Castor oil is thick and viscous) and apply lightly on the tips of your hair with your fingertips.
- To gently remove make-up and clean delicate, sensitive skins: a small spray bottle, mix 1 teaspoon Bacopa oil into 2 Tablespoons Lavender (calms irritated skins), Rose damask or Rose geranium hydrosols (mature or aging skins), shake to blend. Store in a cool place. Shake before each use. Spray directly on your face or on a cotton pad.
- To help with dull skins: bright complexion serum: mix 1 Tablespoon Bacopa Brahmi oil wit 5 drops of Carrot root concentrated macerated oil. Apply a few drops, before bedtime, on a clean, slightly humid face. Massage gently until absorbed.
Use as a wellbeing massage oil to promote relaxation, bring focus and sharpness.
Uses & practice have shown that the effects of Bacopa oil, in support of calm, emotionally balanced, prepared & focus mind, begin to manifest after 3 weeks of applications. The general recommendation is to start your body massages 4 weeks before the scheduled stress inducing situations (exams, interviews, workloads…)
- to help remain productive and effective during revision’s periods, exams, long studying sessions, or intensive, demanding intellectual overload situations. When fatigue is starting to set, and things can get overwhelming. Massage daily, in the morning, before bath/shower (abhyanga) or after shower (moisturizer). Must be accompanied with healthy sleeping and eating habits.
- To help in support of good memory and concentration levels throughout the day.
Can be blended with:
- Gotu Kola (Brahmi) oil. 50/50
- For dry skins: Avocado butter, Rosehip oil, Shea butter, Tamanu oil, Wheat Germ oil, French Lavender or African Myrrh essential oils.
- For dull complexion: Carrot root oil. Rosehip oil.
- To nourish, protect and strengthen hair: Castor, Coconut, Avocado, Amla oil.
- To stimulate growth and help combat hair loss: Black seed (Nigella) oil, Castor oil, Coconut oil. Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Grapefruit, West-Indies Bay Leaf essential oils.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.