Coconut butter - oil virgin organic carrier oil - 100 ml
Rehydrating, Smoothing For Dry Or Damaged Skins And Body
- As A Natural Fragranced Oil To Mix Into Base Creams, Lotions, Shampoo, And Conditioners, To Create Your Personalized Hair And Body Care
- Use As An Ingredient In Your Re-Hydrating, Cooling, Restorative Body Creams Preparations
- Use As An Ingredient For Neck, Décolletage And Eye Care
- As A Fragranced Hair Serum Or To Make Hair Masks That Nourishes And Shields Your Hair, And Split Ends. Leaves Your Hair Strengthened And Shiny.
- Traditionally To Eliminate Lice
- In Homemade Soaps
Indications: All Skin Types, Atopic And Sensitive Skins. Dry And Braking Hair. Frizzy, Curly, Coily Hair.
becomes liquid around 25 degree Celsius
REHYDRATING, SMOOTHING FOR DRY OR DAMAGED SKINS AND BODY
solid white when in cool storage and clear liquid at temperature over 25 celsius
INCI name ; Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil
CAS number 8001-31-8
SKU code ; CO-COV-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD ; Cold pressed
PARTS USED ; Pulp kernel
ORIGIN ; Mozambique
COMMON NAMES : coconut oil
APPEARANCE : Off-white when solid; pale yellow when in liquid form
ODOUR NOTE : Rich, buttery, characteristic coconut odour
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural carrier oil.
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
HAIR, SCALP, BEARD AND MOUSTACCHES, ++
COMEDOGENIC (Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
• HYDRATING AND SMOOTHING: +++
• NOURISHING: +++
• NATURAL FRAGRANCE: ++
• ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: +
• ANTIOXYDANT: +
INDICATIONS: ALL SKIN TYPES, ATOPIC AND SENSITIVE SKINS. DRY AND FRAGILE HAIR. FRIZZY, CURLY, COILY HAIR.
With its delicious characteristic fragrance, our virgin organic coconut oil promotes the healthy growth of hair and is perfect to use as a nourishing hair masks treatment.
The same moisturizing and hydrating properties will nourish and re-plump even the most delicate and sensitive areas of your face, like your eye contours and eyelids.
• As a natural fragranced oil to mix into base creams, lotions, shampoo, and conditioners, to create your personalized hair and body care
• Use as an ingredient in your re-hydrating, cooling, restorative body creams preparations
• Use as an ingredient for neck, décolletage and eye care
• As a fragranced hair serum or to make hair masks that nourishes and shields your hair, and split ends. Leaves your hair strengthened and shiny.
• Traditionally to eliminate lice
• In homemade soaps
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.