All skin types,
Mature and Maturing skins,
Problematic skins, fragile skins,
Rosacea, Red skins, uneven skin tones,
Acne prone skins and damaged,
wrinkled skins. Dehydrated skin care,
Mature and maturing skin care,
Skin firming care (Sagging skins, Oval of the face, under eyes), Dry, very dry, chapped skin Care,
Around the Eye skincare (bags, dark circles),
Body care (anti cellulite, water retention),
dry and brittle haircare,
INTERESTING FACTS AND INFO:
- This is the pure cold pressed virgin oil from the roasted beans of the coffee Arabica plant.
- It is a brown in colour and has the typical aroma that people associate with freshly brewed coffee.
- Coffee bean oils (both green bean and roasted) have been used traditionally by Brazilian women in their beauty routine. Their numerous applications are becoming popular amongst the medical and the cosmetic fields for their naturally rich antioxidant properties and in the case of roasted coffee bean oil, for its highly aromatic possibilities.
- During the roasting heat process, some of the natural properties present in the green coffee beans are degraded (No Free amino acids and fewer Chlorogenic acid) but Roasted coffee bean oil wins in energizing aroma, keeps some of the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, stimulating and circulatory properties (Caffeine) and makes for a beautiful addition in massage oils and in skincare.
- Please note that our roasted coffee oil may contain some natural deposits. Shake well before blending.