Roasted Coffee Bean Oil Organic - 100 ml
Coffee Bean Roasted Oil | 100 ml
Very aromatic and delicious Coffee aroma, Soothing and mood energizing. Moisturizing Antioxidant, hydrating, use in massage, body lotions and creams, to make fragrant balms, hair masks and hair conditioners. To add a natural coffee fragrance to skin care. All skin types. Mature and maturing skins. Fine lines, wrinkles
INCI Name: Coffea arabica (Coffee Roasted) seed oil
EXTRACTION METHOD: Cold pressed
PARTS USED: Roasted seeds (Aka beans)
COMMON NAMES: Roasted coffee oil, Coffee oil
APPEARANCE: Light brown viscous liquid oil (may naturally contains sediments. Shake well before use)
ODOUR NOTE: Characteristic strong rich roasted coffee aroma
QUALITY: 100 % pure and natural cold pressed virgin oil (Carrier oil). For skin applications only. Not to be taken internally.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Keep tightly closed, Store in a cool, dry place away from light and heat sources.
COMPOSITION/ FATTY ACID PROFILE: OLEIC ACID (OMEGA-9):9.40%, PALMITIC ACID: 32.40%, LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA-6): 44.20%, ALPHA-LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA-3): 1.10%, ARACHIDIC ACID: 2.70%, STEARIC ACID: 7.90%
in wellbeing: relaxing, de-stressing, pain relief and olfactory soothing body massages. in natural cosmetic: for all skin types but especially for damaged or uneven skins, reactive skins, and skin prone to acne, problematic skins. calming and repairing, moisturizes, hydrates, tones, and boost collagen production, to maintain or restores skin elasticity. maintain healthy scalps, calms itches, and stimulates production of healthy, strong hair.
++: Highly recommended,
- Body massages: +++
- Face care: +++
- Body care, toning and cellulite: +++
- Face firming and under eye care: +++
- Hair, scalp, beard, and moustaches ++
- Mature skins +++
COMEDOGENIC (Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
- COMEDOGENIC: 2
- HIGHLY AROMATIC: +++
- ANTIOXIDANT: ++
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: ++
- HYDRATING, MOISTURIZING: ++
- REPAIRING: +++
- CIRCULATORY, STIMULATING: ++
- CALMING: +++ (and olfactory)
- BALANCING, IMMUNOMODULATING PROPERTIES: ++.
All skin types,
Mature and Maturing skins,
Problematic skins, fragile skins,
Rosacea, Red skins, uneven skin tones,
Acne prone skins and damaged,
wrinkled skins. Dehydrated skin care,
Mature and maturing skin care,
Skin firming care (Sagging skins, Oval of the face, under eyes), Dry, very dry, chapped skin Care,
Around the Eye skincare (bags, dark circles),
Body care (anti cellulite, water retention),
dry and brittle haircare,
INTERESTING FACTS AND INFO:
- This is the pure cold pressed virgin oil from the roasted beans of the coffee Arabica plant.
- It is a brown in colour and has the typical aroma that people associate with freshly brewed coffee.
- Coffee bean oils (both green bean and roasted) have been used traditionally by Brazilian women in their beauty routine. Their numerous applications are becoming popular amongst the medical and the cosmetic fields for their naturally rich antioxidant properties and in the case of roasted coffee bean oil, for its highly aromatic possibilities.
- During the roasting heat process, some of the natural properties present in the green coffee beans are degraded (No Free amino acids and fewer Chlorogenic acid) but Roasted coffee bean oil wins in energizing aroma, keeps some of the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, stimulating and circulatory properties (Caffeine) and makes for a beautiful addition in massage oils and in skincare.
- Please note that our roasted coffee oil may contain some natural deposits. Shake well before blending.
- Used in combination and blends with other carrier oils, essential oils.
- Usually used in blends with another carrier oil or neutral base cream and gels at 2% (facials) up to 30% (in targeted body care). For daily massage and body oils or creams, recommended dosage are 5 % to 10% Roasted coffee bean oil,
- Combined with neutral carrier oils such as Sunflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil (MCT) and with green coffee bean oil to combine benefits to the skin and aromas
- With other naturally fragrant butter or oils to make natural fragrant oils that are beneficial (ex: with coconut butter)
- Added to gels and clays for facial and hair masks.
- In relaxing massages for muscle pains.
- As a well aging, antioxidant skin care agent, in face creams, masks, or body lotions for maturing skins.
- Used for hair and scalp care, in hair serum, added in shampoos, conditioners and especially in hair cures to promote hair growth and density.
- In aromatherapy relaxing massage to boost moods, soothe anxiety and certain feelings of depression.
- Has been used lately in wellbeing aromatherapy massage blends to helps recover temporary loss of smell.
Ideas of blends
Roasted coffee oil aroma blends well with:
For an all-mocha chocolate indulgence: with cocoa absolute, vanilla absolute
For Warmth and spices: with cardamom, black pepper, ginger, nutmeg, and cinnamon essential oil
Also try adding some Rose, Jasmin, Neroli, Vanilla, Atlas Cedarwood or Patchouli essential oil
With citruses: Neroli, bergamot, Orange…
With other aromatic carrier oil: Coconut virgin oil, Raspberry Oil, Camelia (Green tea), Bellis…
FOR MORE INFO ON COFFEE BEANS, CONSTITUANTS AND SCIENTIFIC REFERENCES CHECK:
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential or carrier oils for the first time.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.