INDICATIONS: EXTERNAL, BRUISES, SPRAINS, PULLED MUSCLES & LIGAMENTS, SUPPERFICIAL AND MINOR BURNS, CUTS & GRAZES.
Part of the world traditional pharmacopeia since the early ages of our history, Comfrey ( Symphytum officinale) is documented to have been used by ancients Greeks and Roman to fasten the recovery of their soldier’s bruises, sprains, torn muscles ,contused skins.
Camphor oil was also traditionally used as a softening and antipruritic ointment for dermatological conditions, crevices, abrasions, chafing and insect bites.
Our Camphor macerated oil combines the gentle Sunflower oil with the skin cicatrizing, reconstructive, and circulatory properties of comfrey leaves. It is thus the perfect oil to keep at home and use externally when needed to soothe.
- anti inflammatory and antioxydant
- haemostatic action (bruises and swelling) - boost and stimulate circulation
- expectorant - bronchodilator
- soothing and healing action - analgesic - anti anxiety
- calms muscle, tendon and joint pains
- helps regenerate skin and bone tissues