Name ; CONDITIONER ORGANIC NATURAL BASE FRAGRANCE FREE BASE
Composition ; Aqua, Cetearyl alcohol, Betaine, Coco glucoside, Shea butter, Olive oil, Sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Jojoba oil, Aloe vera, sweet orange extracts, grapefruit extracts, Bergamot extracts, Glycerin vegetable, Xanthan gum, Phenoxyethanol, citric acid, Benzoic acid, Dehydro acetic acid.
ORIGIN ; South Africa
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
Our certified Conditioner Base is blended with nourishing organic certified Shea Butter, Jojoba, Sunflower, Olive and Coconut oils.
Our base is fully formulated, pre-thickened and only requires the addition of organic essential oils or fragrance. It is suitable for all hair types and enriched with nourishing emollients.
- Blended with nourishing organic certified Shea Butter, Jojoba, Sunflower, Coconut and Olive oils
- Enriched with moisturising Aloe Vera and sugar beet betaine
- Light Velvety texture
- Suitable for all hair types
- Our fully formulated organic conditioner base is ready to use as and requires no extra thickening or preservation
- Suitable for personalization.
Uses: As it is,
or customise by adding carrier oils or essential oils according to your preferences or need.
- For normal to oily hair: after shampoo, apply on towel dry hair, massage in and comb your hair, leave to work for 10 to 15 min and rinse out.
- For Normal to dry hair: after shampoo, apply on towel dry hair, massage in and comb your hair, leave until completely absorbed and rinse out.
- For Dry and Damaged hair: may be used as a deep conditioning leave-in treatment. After shampoo, apply on towel dry hair, massage in and comb your hair, leave-in overnight. Rinse and style as usual.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.