MOISTURIZING AND HYDRATING AGENT, NATURAL SOLVENT, EMULSIFIER
Name ; GLYCERINE GLYCEROL NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENT FRAGRANCE FREE
Composition ; 100% pure vegetable Glycerine. From Soybeans
CAS nmber : 56-81-5
SKU code ; BN-GLY-0100
ORIGIN ; South Africa
QUALITY : 100 % pure glycerol glycerine
APPEARANCE : viscous clear colourless liquid
ODOUR : odourless
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
Mixed into your own skin and hair care as a bonus hydrating ingredient, our 100% vegetable glycerine will also bring an extra voluptuous silkiness to your product.
You can add our vegetable glycerine to all your base
- Creams, Lotion, Shower gels, Shampoo and Gels for added hydrating quality and soft finish
And also, when making your own
- Emulsions (creams and lotions)
- Body, face and hair Balm
- Lip Gloss
- Facial toners, recipes including both hydrosols (or other water-based ingredients) and essential oils,
- Facial and hair masks
- Traditional Hydroglycerin plant extracts* (for its conservative role in absorbing water conducive to microbial development)
*Hydroglycerin extracts aka glycerites are an alternative to alcohol-based tincture, another way to extract and preserve your herbs. Hydroglycerin extracts are made of fresh or sometimes dried medicinal or aromatic plants, macerated in a spring water and vegetable glycerine mixture. They are extremely useful in the preparation of creams, cosmetics, and soaps.
• Skin protector
• Emulsifier, Stabilizing and thickening (In a cosmetic product, vegetable glycerin can promote the stability of products, especially in the case of emulsions)
• Sweet taste, without containing sugar (and without causing teeth cavities)
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.