Gotu Kola Ayurveda Oil carrier 100 ml
For Skincare: Hydrate And Protect, Detox And Cleans, Rejuvenate, Restore, Regenerates, Re-Plump And Firm. Calm And Soothe. For Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Mature Skins.
Damaged, Irritated, Sensitized, Fragile Skins. Acne-Prone Skin.
For Well-Being Massages: Stimulate Awareness, Boost Intellect. Focus, Concentration, Memory.
MACERATED AYURVEDIC OIL
FOR SKINCARE: HYDRATE AND PROTECT, DETOX AND CLEANS, REJUVENATE, RESTORE, REGENERATES, RE-PLUMP AND FIRM. CALM AND SOOTHE. FOR FINE LINES, WRINKLES, MATURE SKINS. DAMAGED, IRRITATED, SENSITIZED, FRAGILE SKINS. ACNE-PRONE SKIN. FOR WELL-BEING MASSAGES: STIMULATE AWARENESS, BOOST INTELLECT. FOCUS, CONCENTRATION, MEMORY.
INCI NAME: Hydrocotyl (Centella asiatica) leaf extract (and) Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil
SYNONYMS: Centella asiatica (L.) Urban, Hydrocotyl asiatica L.
CAS #: 84696-21-9 and 8008-74-0
EXTRACTION METHOD: Infusion of Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica) herbs in organic cold-pressed Sesamum indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil
PARTS USED: leaves
COMMON NAMES: Centella, Gotu kola (in Sri Lankan) Brahmi Gotu Kola, Asiatic pennywort.
APPEARANCE: amber to reddish coloured liquid
ODOUR NOTE: slight earthy and herbal aroma.
QUALITY: 100% pure and natural Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) leaves,100% pure organic cold pressed Sesame seed oil. 25% Centella leaves, 75% Sesame seed oil. Soluble in oils and butter, soluble in ethanol denat. Insoluble in water.
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a cool dark place
Info and interesting facts:
Centella asiatica edible leaves have been used for over 2000 years in India, both for food uses (salads…) and in health applications, to soothe various inflammations and to heal wounds. Gotu Kola is one of the major herbs in Ayurveda, was once applied to regenerate the heavy scarring and skin damages caused by recurrent leprosy epidemics. Scientific research has since identified 2 important molecules in Centella asiatica (Asiaticoside and Madecassoside), that are powerful antioxidant, have antibacterial and regenerating properties that promote healing and boost the synthesis of our natural collagen.
This traditional plant extract is gaining in popularity, as a skin care ingredient. It is marketed as THE “NEW” hydrating skin must-have by major cosmetic brands. Centella asiatica is included in the famous cica creams, of the K-beauty rituals in famous Korean skin care lines.
+++ Main property.
++ Major property.
COMEDOGENIC (i.e., Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
- COMEDOGENIC: 3
- Contains: ASIATIC ACID AND MADECASSIC ACID: +++ with reported wound-healing properties: anti-inflammatory, neuroprotective, cognition enhancing, antipyretic, antioxidative & properties to stimulates production of type I & III collagen, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging properties in skin. Re-plumping and skin firming
- ANTIOXIDANT: +++
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: +++
- HYDRATING: +++
DELICATE SKINS, PROBLEMATIC SKINS, SENSITIVE AND TIRED SKINS, DULL COMPLEXIONS
+++: Highly recommended,
GOTU KOLA (CENTELLA) OIL IS REPORTED TO BE TRADITIONALY USED:
FOR SKIN CARE: +++
- TO SOOTHE IRRITATED OR COMPROMISED SKIN.
- TO ACT AS A DETOX AND PURIFYING AGENT TO COMPROMISED SKINS
- TO STIMULATE COLLAGEN PRODUCTION. RE-PLUMPING AGENT
- TO HYDRATE AND RESTORE SKIN ELASTICITY.
- TO HELP REVITALIZE, REGENERATE THE SKIN PROTECTIVE BARRIER.
- TO TONE AND FIRM SKIN TISSUES.
- TO PROMOTE THE GOOD SCARRING, EVEN SKIN TONE AND HEALTHY COMPLEXION
- TO HELP REDUCE THE VISIBLE DAMAGE RELATED TO EXCESSIVE SUN EXPOSURE.
FOR WELLBEING MASSAGES: ++
- TO CALM AND RELAX
- TO STIMULATE AWARENESS AND IMPROVE MEMORY
IDEAL TO ADD TO YOU SKIN CARE CREAMS OR ROUTINES FOR DAMAGED, IRRITATED, AGING SKIN RELATED CONCERNS, AND STRETCH MARKS. TO STIMULATE COLLAGEN PRODUCTION. RESTORATIVE AND SOOTHING.
Use as is or add as an active ingredient in your:
- Purifying, scar healing and skin regenerating day and night creams or routines…
- Fine lines and wrinkles night routines, balms creams, lotions...
- Firming creams, lotions, serums or oils for body and face
- Use with Hyaluronic acid, vegetable glycerin, or Aloe vera for extra hydration and plumping action.
- For morning mental boosting massages, mindfulness, in support of good mental performances. In support of memory and concentration. In preparation for meetings, exams, long work sessions…
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.