NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENT FOR CLEANSING, PURIFYING SANITIZING DETOX TREATMENTS FOR THE BODY AND OILY SKINS, HAIR, AND SCALPS. NORMAL TO OILY SKINS AND HAIR. DULL SKIN AND HAIR. ACNE.
INCI name ; Calcium montmonrillonite
CAS number 1302-78-9
SKU code ; CN-BEN-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD ; n.a.
PARTS USED ; Clay
COMMON NAMES : natural bentonite
APPEARANCE : brown to green colors
ODOUR NOTE : n.a.
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural clay
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
Our 100% pure Green clay finds its origin in volcanic ashes, is rich in mineral salts (58 to 62%) and in magnesium (10%).
Green Clay has strong natural purifying properties for the skin and hair is traditionally used to prepare cleansing and detox treatments for the body and oily skins, hair, and scalps.
• Cleansing, purifying and sanitizing
• Restorative, Revitalizing and invigorating
NORMAL TO OILY SKINS AND HAIR. DULL SKIN AND HAIR. ACNE.
NEVER USE METAL TOOLS OR BOWLS TO MIX YOUR CLAYS
Our green clay is best mixed with warmed hydrosols, water, or even herbal tea. For a more beneficial and targeted care, you may add adapted essential oils and carrier oils to your green clay paste.
Use Green clay as an active ingredient to create:
• Purifying facial masks for normal to oily, and dull skins. Once a week, indulge is a green clay mask: mix 1Tsp of green clay to 2Tsp hydrosol and apply directly to the skin. Leave to work 3 min for sensitive skins, 5-7 min for normal complexions and 10 min onto Oily skins
• Detoxifying and purifying and regenerating creams, gels and lotions
• Targeted purifying mask for acne prone skins, to help limit inflammation and infection as well as excess sebum. Apply in a thick paste on targeted areas every day, for 5 minutes. Apply as a full facial mask once a week and leave to work for 30 minutes
• Soothing and detox body wraps to help sore muscles and inflamed joints
• To help soothe minor burns: Apply as a cold cataplasm to small targeted areas of 1st or 2nd degree burns. To be renewed several times a day.
• Purifying shower gels and soaps
• Cleansing lotion, make-up remover
• Shampoos for mixed hair
• Hair masks
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.