Camellia Green Tea Seed Carrier Oil Organic -100 ml
Body, Face, Hair. All Skin Types. Oily And Combination Skins.
Ideal For Dry Skin, Healthy Aging, Mature Skin, Fragile Sensitive Skins.
Dry, Dull Hair. Dry Oil.
Regenerating And Skin Softening. Contains Squalenes And Vit.E.
Camelia Green tea organic carrier oil 100 ml
BODY, FACE, HAIR. ALL SKIN TYPES. OILY AND COMBINATION SKINS.
IDEAL FOR DRY SKIN, HEALTHY AGING, MATURE SKIN, FRAGILE SENSITIVE SKINS. DRY, DULL HAIR. DRY OIL.
REGENERATING AND SKIN SOFTENING.
CONTAINS SQUALENES AND Vitamin E.
Camelia Green tea oil organic carrier oils 100 ml
INCI name: Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) seed oil
CAS number: 68916-73-4
SKU code: CO-GTE-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD: Cold Pressed
PARTS USED: seeds
COMMON NAMES: Tsubaki oil (Japan), Tea oil.
APPEARANCE: Pale yellow to golden oily, light, and dry liquid
ODOUR NOTE: Characteristic soft, pleasing.
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a cool dark place
INFO and INTERESTING FACTS
Camellia oil in an excellent moisturizer that leaves skins hydrated, plump, and soft. It is reported to support the regulation of sebum production, is naturally antibacterial, and can be an excellent support to speed up the skin cell rejuvenation process, to soothe inflamed, irritated skins manifestation, and to help maintain the outer skin barrier strong and healthy. Camellia oil is a Superb dry oil that penetrates the deep layers of the skin without leaving an oily deposit, yet very moisturizing and hydrating. Ideal daily oil. Perfect as a carrier to essential oils, for skin regeneration concerns.
ALL SKIN TYPES and ALL HAIR TYPES. OILY AND COMBINATION SKINS. IDEAL FOR DRY SKIN, FRAGILE SKINS AND SENSITIVE SKIN, FLAKY SKINS. MATURE SKINS. IRRITATED SKINS (ECZEMA, PSORIASIS…). SUN DAMAGED, TIRED SKINS. HEATHY AGING SKINS ROUTINES. UNEVEN SKINS. MARKS AND SCARS. REGENERATE, MOISTURIZES AND PROTECT. FOR DRY, DULL HAIR. IN MASSAGES: STRESS RELATED. CONCENTRATION, SPORTS ACTIVITIES.
+++: Highly recommended,
BODY CARE AND WELLBEING MASSAGES: +++
FACE CARE: +++
HAIR, SCALP, BEARD, AND MOUSTACHE, ++
MATURE SKINS ++
+++ Main property.
++ Major property.
+ Minor property
COMEDOGENIC (May Cause clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= MOST PROBABLY.
- LIGHT, DRY OIL: +++: leaves no oily feeling on the skin or hair.
- ABSORBS RAPIDLY: +++
- KEEPS SKIN HYDRATED: +++
- SOFTENING: +++
- REGENERATING, RESTRUCTURING: +++ promote collagen building.
- ANTIOXIDANT (catechins): +++
- NOURISHING, MOISTURIZING: +++
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: ++
- CONDITIONING: ++
- ASTRINGENT: ++
- BALANCING (SEBUM): ++
- TONING, FIRMING: ++
Also Contains Natural: catechins (Antioxidant), L-theanine (Relaxing), Caffeine (Stimulating), Calcium
ON A CLEAN FACE, lightly spray some water, aloe vera or hydrosol to hydrate, apply 2-3 drops on damp skin and massage morning and night to moisturize. Non-Comedogenic (Suitable for oily/acne prone skin)
FOR BODY MOISTURIZING OR IN MASSAGES: apply after shower/bath, directly on a slightly damp skin. Massage until absorbed.
ON HAIR OR SCALP: used as a leave-in ingredient, best when applied to damp hair/scalp.
OR ADDED TO BASE CREAMS, LOTIONS, CONDITIONERS, CLAYS.
Add up to 10 drops of camellia oi to 1Tbsp of your base cream, lotion, or conditioner. Add 3-4 drops of camellia oil into your clay paste.
Create your personalised cream, serums, masks, make-up cleanser for face, make hair conditioner creams, pre and after shampoo, hair serum and masks. Perfect in customized body oils, for care or wellbeing massages. Ideal for nails cuticles, to strengthens and protect brittle nails.
- to moisturizes and hydrates, to help restore skin elasticity, to help improve complexion, and to help minimize the appearance of scars.
- To protect the skin from dehydration, keeping it supple and allowing for deeper skin layers to be well nourished
- to restore and promote your skin elasticity, support your skin cells good regeneration process, keeping your skin barrier soft to the touch but strong and healthy.
- To promote new collagen building and protect/slow down further collagen degradation.
- To soothe irritation and redness.
ON HAIR, SCALPS, AND NAILS.
- To strengthens hair structure and
- To help lock in moisture.
- To smooth hair cuticles and to prevent split ends.
- To restore lustre and shine in dull hair without weighing hair down and helps
- To restore sebum levels and sanitise dry scalps and help prevent dandruff.
- To protects hair from environmental damages (Sun, dehydration from wind...)
FOR DRY FACE SKINS: Lavender, Palmarosa, Rock rose, Clary Sage Essential Oils.
FOR DRY BODY: Wheat Germ, Rice Bran, Argan Oils, Palmarosa, Sage, Rosemary, Rock Rose, Lavender Essential Oils
FOR DRY HAIR: Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil.
FOR MATURING OR MATURE SKINS, FINE LINES, WRINKLES: Evening Primrose, Rosehip Oil; Rose Geranium Essential Oil.
FOR NAILS AND CUTICLES: Castor Oil.
The camellia flower has forever been revered in Japan as a symbol of youth and perpetual renewal. Camellia oil, also known as Green tea oil, is extracted from the seeds of the very same plant whose leaves we infuse in our green, black, and white teas. This light, dry, nourishing oil is a favourite in Japanese ladies’ beauty routines, who use Tsubaki-abura (Camellia oil) daily, to keep their porcelain skins flawless, and their hair silky.
Amongst other valuable properties, Camellia oil is rich in natural squalene (a major component of the sebum that is produced by our skins) and has therefore outstanding abilities to lock-in moisture and to penetrates the deepest layers of our skin. Camellia oil and is one of the most rapidly absorbed carrier oils. Hydrating, moisturizing, rejuvenating, and protecting, Camellia oil is one of the best candidates for all your body massages, face care and hair pampering.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.