ON A CLEAN FACE, lightly spray some water, aloe vera or hydrosol to hydrate, apply 2-3 drops on damp skin and massage morning and night to moisturize. Non-Comedogenic (Suitable for oily/acne prone skin)
FOR BODY MOISTURIZING OR IN MASSAGES: apply after shower/bath, directly on a slightly damp skin. Massage until absorbed.
ON HAIR OR SCALP: used as a leave-in ingredient, best when applied to damp hair/scalp.
OR ADDED TO BASE CREAMS, LOTIONS, CONDITIONERS, CLAYS.
Add up to 10 drops of camellia oi to 1Tbsp of your base cream, lotion, or conditioner. Add 3-4 drops of camellia oil into your clay paste.
Create your personalised cream, serums, masks, make-up cleanser for face, make hair conditioner creams, pre and after shampoo, hair serum and masks. Perfect in customized body oils, for care or wellbeing massages. Ideal for nails cuticles, to strengthens and protect brittle nails.
- to moisturizes and hydrates, to help restore skin elasticity, to help improve complexion, and to help minimize the appearance of scars.
- To protect the skin from dehydration, keeping it supple and allowing for deeper skin layers to be well nourished
- to restore and promote your skin elasticity, support your skin cells good regeneration process, keeping your skin barrier soft to the touch but strong and healthy.
- To promote new collagen building and protect/slow down further collagen degradation.
- To soothe irritation and redness.
ON HAIR, SCALPS, AND NAILS.
- To strengthens hair structure and
- To help lock in moisture.
- To smooth hair cuticles and to prevent split ends.
- To restore lustre and shine in dull hair without weighing hair down and helps
- To restore sebum levels and sanitise dry scalps and help prevent dandruff.
- To protects hair from environmental damages (Sun, dehydration from wind...)