NATURAL ACTIVE HAIR CONDITIONER, REVITALIZER. TO MANAGE AND TO MAINTAIN NATURAL CURLS AND COILS. FOR DRY, TREATMENTS-DAMAGED HAIR, DANDRUFF. SKIN EXFOLIATOR.
INCI name ; HENNA (Cassia obovata) GROUND POWDER NATURAL NEUTRAL BASE
CAS number 85085-71-8
SKU code ; BN-HEP-0100
PARTS USED ; leaf
ORIGIN ; South Africa
COMMON NAMES : cassia obovata
APPEARANCE : brown/pinkish to reddish/orange tint
QUALITY : 100 % pure and natural
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
Commonly called neutral henna, Cassia henna is not at all the same product as henna. Both are green powders produced from plant leaves and both are used in hair care. That is where the comparison stops because the powders originate from two completely different species of trees and have different active ingredients and properties.
Our 100% pure Neutral henna is a powder from the leaves of Cassia obovata. Its leaves contain a yellow resinous pigment (instead of the red resin dye in henna) and are used extensively for their deep conditioning and restorative qualities. Cassia neutral henna nourishes and revitalizes hair, restoring their strength and shine. Its antimicrobial properties also help fight dandruff and sanitize scalp, hair and skin.
Neutral henna Cassia does not stain and is not used as a hair colourant. It does not loosen or straighten curls and does not have a drying effect on your hair. It deeply conditions and leaves your hair feeling thicker, smoother, soft and shiny.
- Sebum regulator: By regulating sebum secretion, neutral henna helps reduce the oily build up in hair, allowing for a more longer period between shampoos
- Antiparasitic: Neutral henna is effective in controlling lice
- Does not noticeably colour dark hair
- Anti-dandruff: Neutral henna sanitizes the scalp, relieves irritation and helps fight dandruff.
- Exfoliating and purifying: Used in scrubbing, pure or with soap, neutral henna cassia eliminates dead skin cells and with its added antimicrobial natural properties, it purifies the skin.
- Hair fibre strengthening. Neutral henna cassia coats the hair from roots to tips in a protective layer. It makes each hair fibre stronger, easy to detangle while keeping their natural texture.
- Combat Hair loss
- Hair growth stimulator
NEVER USE METAL TOOLS OR BOWLS FOR YOUR PREPARATION.
Neutral henna is a beautiful natural care for all types of hair but especially for dry, colour and other treatments damaged hair. Excellent to manage and to maintain natural curls and coils. Neutral henna cassia can also be used as a scrub and sanitizer to the skin.
1. For deep hair conditioning, or treatment to fight dandruff, oily hair, hair loss: Make a spreadable paste with hot water (50 to 70oC) and apply to dry hair once cooled. Apply the neutral henna cassia paste to hair.
For maintenance conditioning, leave on for 15 to 30 minutes
For deep hair recovery treatment, leave the mask to work for 20 to 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
You can replace hot water with herbal tea and add carrier oils and essential oils for added benefits. (Chamomile tea, Castor oil, Neem oil, rosemary, hair serum)
2. Body scrubs Mix 1 tsp neutral henna, 8 tsp of castile soap or shower gel, and the juice of a lemon. Apply on your body, scrub using a loofah. Rinse off and moisturize.
3. As hair and scalp anti-parasites treatment, to eliminate lice: Make a neutral henna Cassia paste with hot water (50 to 70oC). Apply this paste, once cooled, to your hair or scalp. Leave to work for 30 to 45 minutes. Rinse.
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.