Pink Clay Active Ingredient - 100 ml
- Fragile and Sensitive skins or scalps- Rosacea - Makeup
- Pink Clay is a perfect blend of white clay and red clay. Pink clay is used to make Calamine lotions, it is soothing Purifying Cleansing Coloring Soothing toning
NATURAL ACTIVE INGREDIENT FOR ALL SKIN TYPE. IDEAL FOR SENSITIVE, REACTIVE & FRAGILE SKINS. FOR SKIN PRONE TO REDNESS. ROSACEA. DRY TO VERY DRY SKINS. TIRED AND DULL SKINS. SOOTHING, CALMING AND PURIFYING FOR ALL HAIR TYPES. BRIGHTENS, REVITALIZE, AND RESTORE A NATURAL HEALTHY GLOW. IDEAL FOR SENSITIVE, IRRITATED SCALPS. FOR SKINCARE, HAIR CARE, HAIR MASK, GENTLE EXFOLIATION, NATURAL MAKE-UP, BLUSH.
INCI name: Montmorillonite, Illite (and) Kaolin Pink Clay
CAS number: 1318-93-0/12173-60-3/1332-58-7
EXTRACTION METHOD: mechanical extraction of clays, followed by crushing, filtering, and drying without any chemical process involved.
PARTS USED: 100% pure and natural blend of pure ultra-fine White clays (Montmorillonite and Kaolin) with pure ultra-fine Red clay (Illite)
COMMON NAMES: French Rose clay, Pink clay, Pink montmorillonite clay
APPEARANCE: ultra-fine powder, light pink
ODOUR NOTE: odourless, neutral.
QUALITY: 100 % pure and natural ultra-ventilated clay, Ecocert and Cosmos approved. Pharmaceutical and Cosmetic grade.
COMPOSITION: (5:3:2) Montmorillonite:70%, Illite: 24%, Kaolin: 6%
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a dry place, away from heat and light.
Considered as very gentle clay, our 100% pure Pink Clay powder is a combination of the gentle purifying, decongesting white Clays with the anti-inflammatory and circulatory of the iron charged red Clays. Pink clay is therefore a boosted clay, perfect soothe and restore the most sensitive skins and scalps. Applied in facial or hair masks, mixed into soothing colloidal lotions or even as a touch of blush, pink clay is perfect to help restore and maintain a healthy glow.
- Purifying: It captures many impurities, bacteria, and other parasites.
- Absorbing and Adsorbing (attracts toxins, holds on to toxins)-detox.
- Sebum regulator
- Exfoliator: powdery and low granulometry ideal for smooth skin scrubs. This light exfoliation eliminates dead skin and promotes the regeneration of skin cells.
- For fragile skin: pink clay is soothing and calming to the most fragile, reactive, and sensitive skins. A clay paste can be applied weekly directly on irritated and itchy area It soothes sensitive skin and allows for better skin regeneration.
- As hair mask for sensitive scalps: a clay paste can be applied on the scalp to calm and purify.
- Used in its powder form to naturally and discreetly color cheeks and eyes, or to give face a natural healthy glow.
- As mask for sensitive skins: use with a hydrosol, a carrier oil and essential oils and mix into a paste. Apply once a week onto wet skin, rinse thoroughly and moisturize.
- As a light facial exfoliant for sensitive skin: spray wet your skin with hydrosol. In your hand, mix a bit of pink clay with a lotion or an oil, apply the exfoliating lotion and massage ever so gently in a circular motion with your fingertips. Rinse. Hydrate and moisturize.
- Used in calming baths.
- Used in cataplasm.
- Used to make clay waters or calming colloidal lotions (Calamine lotion)
- For dry, pulling skin, Pink clay softens and restores the suppleness of your skin.
- For normal skin: Pink clay is the softest and is suitable for normal skin in gentle exfoliations.
- For all hair types absorbs, eliminates, purifies, and regulates excessive sebum and impurities produced by the scalp.
to prepare soothing and revitalizing creams, masks, body-wraps, baths. As a natural pigment, and make-up. For skins and hair. Detox, Purifying. Restore.
Dosage: 5-10% (ex: for 50gr of finish product add between 2.5gr -5gr of pink clay)
Pink clay (like all clays) should be prepared and used on the spot, as needed. DO NOT REUSE your preparation. DISCARD ANY UNUSED LEFT-OVER. DO NOT USE METAL UTENSILS OR CONTAINERS TO MIX YOUR CLAY.
Use Pink Clay wet on your face. Do not let the clay dry. Rinse-off masks with clear, cold, or lukewarm water. Moisturize after your treatment.
- Add to shower gels, liquid soaps, shampoos, pre-shampoos, and conditioners.
- Add to cream, gels, and lotions.
- To make detox and soothing cleansing lotions.
- To make appeasing and soothing cataplasm, applied to inflamed, congested, irritated skins.
- To make balm or creams for face or body, for sensitive skins, for mature skins:
- Mix about 1 small teaspoon of Pink clay with some neutral cream/lotion or Shea butter. Mix well and add a few drops of Rosehip oil (mature skins) or Hemp seed oil (sensitive skins) until you get the consistency you like. Apply at night to regenerate and soothe.
- To use in masks for face or scalps:
- Wet your skin ever so lightly before applying clay on a clean skin (Use water, hydrosol, Aloe vera, hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid and vegetable glycerin)
- For added comfort and to avoid pulling on facial hair when rinsing, apply wet cotton gauzes or sheet mask between skin and clay.
- Keep the mask for 10-15 min. Take this time to relax thoroughly.
- Do not allow the clay to dry completely before rinsing.
- Apply thick in thick layers. Rinse with clean cold or lukewarm water
- Mask for sensitive skins: add a teaspoon of a soothing carrier oil (like hemp seed oil, calendula oil or almond oil) to your clay paste. Soothing essential oils like Immortelle, Lavender can be added. After the mask moisturize your skin with a carrier oil (camellia/green tea, avocado, Hemp seed oil…) a butter, or a neutral base cream.
- For skin prone to redness, rosacea: mix with Tamanu oil and immortelle essential oil.
- For tired, dull complexions: combine with Apricot kernel or Carrot macerated oil.
- Mask for sensitive scalps: to softly clean and purify, add a teaspoon of a soothing carrier oil (like Amla oil, Neem oil or Almond oil) to your clay paste. Purifying (Niaouli, Ylang- Ylang, Palmarosa) or soothing essential oils like Immortelle, Lavender can be added. Rinse thoroughly.
- For natural dark or red hair: to maintain a healthy natural colour and revive shine with Argan, Castor oil.
Clays are dry and very volatile fine powders. Contact or inhalation of dry clays can be irritating and drying to the lungs and eyes.
Avoid all inhalation or contact with the eyes. When mixing your dry clays, keep you face away and mix small quantities at a time. Do not inhale. Avoid contact with eyes or nose.
For skin care: Mix small batches at a time, in suitable quantities for 1 use. Once mixed and used, clays must not be re-used. Throw away any used or left-over clays.
FOR EXTERNAL USES ONLY (Unless required, supervised, and approved by your Medical Practitioner or Doctor)