LICORICE (LIQUORICE) OIL
FOR ALL SKIN TYPES. FOR IRRITATED, DAMAGED, ATOPIC SKINS. SOOTHING AFTER SUN. HYPERPYGMENTATION, DARK SPOTS, SUNSPOTS.
INCI name: extract of Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil and dried Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root.
CAS number: 8001-21-6, 84775-66-6
SKU code: MA-LIC-0100
EXTRACTION METHOD: solar maceration(infusion) of Licorice roots in Sunflower seed oil
COMMON NAMES: Licorice oil, Liquorice oil.
APPEARANCE: pale yellow to yellow brown fluid oil
ODOUR NOTE: Sweet and herbal, characteristic of liquorice.
QUALITY:100 % pure and natural
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a cool dark place
COMPOSITION: 65% Oleic acid (omega -9), 12 % linoleic acids (omega -6)
25% liquorice roots, 75% sunflower oil
++: Highly recommended, +: recommended
+++ Main property;
++ Major property;
+ Minor property
COMEDOGENIC (Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
• HYDRATING: +++
• CICATRIZING: ++
• CALMING, ANTISPASMODIC, ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: +++
• ANTIOXIDANT: +++
• CORTISON LIKE: ++
• ANTIBACTERIAL, ANTIVIRAL, ANTI-FUNGAL: ++
INDICATIONS: Inflamed and itchy skins, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, contact dermatitis, hyperpigmentation, oily skins. Tired, coarse, and damaged skins, mature skin, sun burns.
Inflamed and itchy skins,
Tired, coarse, and damaged skins,
As is, as a face serum or body oil or,
As an active ingredient, added to your lotions, cream, butters, Aloe vera and neutral gel, clays to personalize your own skin brightening or skin repair and soothing blends.
• As a brightening skin care for dull skin and help regain an even skin tone.
• lightening Dark spots or hyperpigmentation spots, sunspots
• As skin care to even out complexion, dark spots.
• to calm inflammations on target damaged skins, itchy skin, irritations, and sunburns
• Moisturizing and skin softening creams, gels, balms...
• With aloe vera for aftershave or after wax creams
• in your face or body lotions and cream
• mixed with clays for facial masks
• mixed with other carrier oils for associated effects
Do not use pure for extended period (more than 6 weeks). Mix with creams, lotions, or other carrier to dilute the Liquorice properties further.
This liquorice macerated oil is NOT RECOMMENDED FOR:
people with high blood pressure, heart, or kidney conditions
people taking medicines containing corticosteroids (possible interactions as licorice has reported anti-inflammatory properties)
for pregnant and lactating women.