UNDILUTED ! PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OF DILUTION. As they are, those fragrances are not the final smell and before dilution you will most probably not recognize them
LILY OF THE VALLEY NATURAL FRAGRANCE OIL
Fresh, light, floral, young, joyful & Feminine
Lily of the valley bouquets of fresh cut flowers were traditionally offered on the first day of spring as a good wish for happiness renewed. Our natural Lily of the valley fragrance oil has been composed to recreate the delicate, sweet, youthful, and joyful scent of the fresh “May bell” flower.
INCI NAME: Lily of the valley FRAGRANCE OIL (For labelling purposes, the INCI for fragrance oils is fragrance oil.)
SKU CODE: PFA8011
ORIGIN : Mixed countries
OBTAINED BY: infusing a blend of 100% natural essential oils, absolutes, plant extracts & isolates from raw aromatic botanical ingredients exclusively. link for more details on the ingredients composing a pure natural botanical fragrance oil.
SAFETY & WARNINGS:
When used as directed, there are no safety concerns with this natural fragrance oil. We always recommend doing a patch test for sensitivity. Please Note: Since our natural fragrance oils are 100% concentrated (free of any synthetic stabilizers), we suggest preliminary testing and experimentation with these natural fragrance oils to overcome any challenges they may present when formulating personal care, soap, and candle products.
infused with natural essential oils and natural extracts including notes of JASMINE (Jasminum grandiflorum) and HYACYNTH (Hyacinthus orientalis) absolute, WHITE LOTUS (Nelumbo nucifera) extract, GERANIUM (Pelargonium graveolens) essential oil, CUCUMBER (Cucumis sativus) extract, VIOLET (Viola odorata) LEAF extract and AMBRETTE (Hibiscus abelmoschus moschatus) SEED essential oil.
*The exact ingredients of fragrance oil are protected by trade secret laws. The full formula of a fragrance remains the fragrance creator’s property.
ORIGIN: South Africa
AROMATIC NOTE & DESCRIPTION: fresh, floral, light, green and clean (soapy). With undertones of sweet Jasmine and Hyacinth.
QUALITY: 100% Natural Concentrated cosmetic Fragrance, composed of 100% natural raw ingredients. Alcohol-free*, Vanillin-free* (ALL forms of Vanillin); Parabens-Free* or Phthalates-Free*(DEP), Isopropyl myristate-Free*, (Isopropyl myristate is often used in non-alcoholic skin-perfumes as a solvent to replace ethanol), Dioctyl adipate-Free* (often used as a solvent especially in candle fragrances), Free* of Synthetic ingredients, Components, and Isolates.
(*) meaning contains 0,00%
Flash point: > 93°C (200°F), Compatible with natural waxes (Soy, Carnauba, Gel, Bees...), Vegan friendly. Not tested on animals.
STORE: away from air and light, and at a temperature of less than 25C.
Our natural fragrances are 100% concentrated and must be diluted in an adequate support before use on the skin (including: baths, shower, hair, or scalp). Never use our fragrance oils directly on your skin.
USE as an ingredient to personalize or customize your cosmetic, personal care and home care, added to neutral bases to make your naturally fragranced:
- Natural soaps, face wash, shower gels
- Bath salts, scented baths
- Natural body oil, creams, lotions, scented gels
- After-shampoos, hair masks, hair sprays,
- Room spray, linen spray, candles
- For skin applications, cosmetic uses, perfumes…
Lily of the valley is perfect for your facial and body refreshing & cleansing, ideal for all your spring themes home sprays & projects.
HOW TO USE:
The natural Fragrance oil of Lily of the valley is Soluble in oils, Soluble in Alcohol, Soluble in soap like products. Not soluble in water.
Just add the natural fragrance oil in your finished base product (or at the end of the preparation process) blending and mixing thoroughly.
For home care: add a few drops directly into dried flowers, potpourri, on pebbles in an open jar...
Mix with Vegetable glycerin and water, or with alcohol to create home spritz or your own blends for reeds diffusers.
For body care, the Natural fragrance can be incorporated into our neutral bases:
- Neutral cream, Hand and body lotions, African cream, Shea butter, vegetable glycerin,
- Aloe vera gel, Neutral gel (with Vegetable glycerin as a dispersant)
- Castille soap, black soap, Face wash, Neutral and Organic shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner,
- Carrier oils, macerated oils, butter
- Epsom salt, Bicarbonate of soda, Clays, and waxes.
- Fragrance free massage candle
- Natural Perfumer Base (neutral fragrance base)
The percentages listed below reflect the fragrance’s creator MAXIMUM SUGGESTED usage for the corresponding finished products and follows IFRA safety standards. They are not meant to serve as a best usage amount. Very often a perfectly satisfying result is achieved at much lower doses.
- In waxes other than body applications (soy wax, bees wax…): use a Maximum of 10%
- Bath products: use on Epsom salts or liquid soaps to create scented baths salts, bubble baths and soaks: use up to 5%
- Body care: Oils, Lotions &creams, massage, soaps, shampoo, conditioners, waxes: maximum 3%
- Face care: lotions & creams: maximum 1%
- Hair care: shampoo and conditioner, hair masks, hair sprays: maximum 2%
- To make perfumes with an alcohol base: maximum 5%
- Home fragrances: use a maximum of 50%
- Cleaning products: dilute a maximum of 5% in liquid soaps, vinegar, salts, alcohol…
- Melt and pour soaps: maximum of 5 %
Our natural cosmetic fragrances are not photosensitizing at the recommended doses.
TABLE FOR DOSAGE IN DROPS
BLENDS WELL WITH
This is a "complete" fragrance ideal to use as the only fragrance in your cosmetics. However, feel free to have also fun blending and adding other floral notes to create new accords.
There is not such a thing as a pure essential oil of Lilly of the Valley from the Convallaria majalis herbaceous plant. Simply because its aromatic compounds are too fragile to extract or distillate successfully. Perfumer have been able to simulate the scent of Lilly of the Valley since the early 18” s by blending essential oils and absolutes from other plants. Lily of the Valley flowers scent was a favourite of Christian Dior who used it as an inspiration to create the now classic Diorissimo Parfum and eau de Toilette.
SAFETY & WARNINGS:
When used as directed, there are no safety concerns with this natural fragrance oil. We always recommend doing a patch test for sensitivity. Please Note: Due to the fact that our natural fragrance oils are 100% concentrated (free of any synthetic stabilizers), we suggest preliminary testing and experimentation with these natural fragrance oils to overcome any challenges they may present when formulating personal care, soap and candle products.
When used as directed, there are no safety concerns with our natural fragrance oils. Nonetheless we always recommend performing a sensitivity test.
Our Natural fragrance are intended for external uses only.
DO NOT swallow
- Keep out of reach of children. - Avoid eye contact, do not apply pure to the skin. Respect the recommended dosages. - As a rule, always test your preparation, in the bend of the elbow, at least 48 hours before using it.
Do not use in sun protection products.