Name ; NATURAL CREAM NEUTRAL BASE FRAGRANCE FREE BASE
Composition ; Aqua, Sunflower oil, Glycerol monotearate, stearic acid, Olive oil, Coconut oil, Sweet almond oil, Glycerine (vegetable), Potassium Sorbate, Sodium bensoate.
SKU code ; SN-APK-0050
ORIGIN ; France
STORAGE CONDITION ; Store in a cool dark place
Fantastic for this use +++
Acceptable (suitable) for this use ++
Tolerable (not great for this use)+
Massages, Body care & Beauty
- Massage use 6 to 15 drops essential oil into 10 ml carrier oil, butter (2 to 5 % concentration)
- Face care use 1 to 3 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier, cream, lotion, clay, base (0.5 to 1 % concentration)
- Body care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier, butter, cream or base (1 to 2 % concentration)
- Hair care use 2 to 6 drops essential oil for 10 ml carrier, butter, or base (1 to 2 % concentration)
- Bath First mix 10 to 15 drops of essential oil with 20 ml vegetable glycerine or 1 cup of Epsom salts
- Compresses (topical use) use 1 to 3 drops on a wet gauze compress and apply to the concerned zone for a few minutes.
- Mouth use 1 drop of essential oil into your regular mouth water or our hydrosol
- Diffusers for air purification, use 10 drops for 100 ml, 20 mn, 3 times a day.
- Spray Add 5 drops of essential oil for 10 ml of vegetable glycerine and add 30 ml water or hydrosol.
- Steam Inhalation -- add 5 drops of essential oil to a pot of hot water. Wait 2 mn before inhaling.
- Cooking Add 1 to 2 drops to flavor your preparation or into your tisane or tea.
- Homecare See our recipes (laundry, wardrob, closet and pest control)
For more detailed information, please go check this LINK TO Instructions of use essential oils page
DO NOT USE UNDILUTED and seek medical and specialist advise when in doubt
SEE OUR PAGE ON
Keep out of reach of children and pets.
As a general rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.