Oat Kernel Carrier Oil Organic - 100 ml
Oat Carrier Oil Organic
All skin types. Highly nourishing, highly protecting to skin barrier, maintain and regeneration of skin hydration, anti-bacterial and soothing to dry, itchy, inflamed, or atopic skin conditions. Recommended for Fragile, dehydrated, and compromised skins. Healthy skin aging Mature and Maturing skins; Sensitive, reactive skins. Baby care skins. Conditioning, hydrating nourishing to Dry or damaged hair and scalps; Maintenance care and protection of dyed hair.
INCI Name: Avena sativa (Oat) kernel oil
CAS Number: 84012-26-0
EXTRACTION METHOD: cold pressed
PARTS USED: kernels
ORIGIN: United Kingdom
COMMON NAMES: Oatmeal, common Oat oil
APPEARANCE & ODOUR: clear, pale yellow to golden, fluid at room temperature to slightly viscous oil; no to very feint oat-like odour.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Keep tightly closed, in a cool, dark place away from light.
COMPOSITION/ FATTY ACID PROFILE: 43.20% OLEIC ACID (OMEGA-9), 13.3.% PALMITIC ACID, 38.90% LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA-6), 1.20% STEARIC ACID, 1.20% ALPHA LINOLENIC ACID. Rich in VIT. E (alpha tocopherol>13.6mg/100mg), Vitamin K (Phylloquinone > 55.6 mcg/100gm), Rich in ceramides.
Oat kernel oil absorbs slowly. Leaves no residue. Has a very rich liquid-silk feel. Rich in natural antioxidant and tocopherols. Natural effective emulsifier qualities. Natural ceramides builder
All skins but especially dry to atopic, eczema and psoriasis, irritated, damaged, inflamed, and dehydrated skins. In lotions, creams, conditioner, and shampoos. As cleansing oil. Facial masks. Care or dry, damaged, or chemically treated Hair. In Hair masks, conditioning hair serum and baths.
Use as is or blend 1 to 25% in other oil/butter, base creams/lotions, base shampoo, and conditioner. Mix with aloe vera or other active ingredients. Use with natural clays.
- Body massages: +++
- Added to Baths products: +++
- Soothing, protecting, nourishing Body care: +++
- Soothing, protecting, nourishing Face care: +++
- Hair and scalp: +++
- Nails: +++
- Mature skins ++
- COMEDOGENIC *: 0-1
- HYDRATING, MOISTURIZING: +++
- CICATRIZING, PROMOTE HEALTHY REGENERATION, STRENGTENING: +++
- CALMING: +++
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: ++++
- ANTIOXIDANT: +++
- ANTIMICROBIAL, ANTI FUNGAL: +++
(*)COMEDOGENIC (Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.