Pumpkin seed organic carrier oil - 100 ml
We have run out of stock for this item.
Pumpkin seed organic carrier oil - 100 ml
nourishing, emollients, muscles toning, antioxidant. rich in omega 6. WELL-BEING: overactive bladder concerns, irritable bladder concerns. MEN'S HEALTH: healthy prostate. WOMAN HEALTH: menopause, menopause symptoms, hot flushes. ORAL AND DENTAL CARE. BODY CARE: irritated, inflamed skins. in cosmetic: combination skin fine lines, wrinkles. FACE CARE: all skin types, sensitive skins, dry skin, tired skin, mature, dry, tired, sagging, and dull skin; chapped lips. Skin Tensing, firming, revitalizing. ACNE INFLAMED SKIN, redness, inflammation SPOT-CARE; HAIR CARE: dry hair, hair loss, brittle and damaged hair, split ends.
INCI Name: Cucurbita pepo (Pumpkin) seed oil
SYNONTYMS: Cucurbita pepo var. Styriaca
CAS Number:8016-49-7; 89998-03-8
EXTRACTION METHOD: Cold Pressed
PARTS USED: Seeds (de-hulled green inner part)
COMMON NAMES: Pumpkin Oil, Summer Squash seed oil, Pepita oil
APPEARANCE: Green yellow to dark green with reddish reflects (; fluid liquid oil
ODOUR NOTE: Characteristic mild nutty.
QUALITY: 100 % pure and organic carrier oil.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Pumpkin seed oil is a potentially sensitive to oxidation oil. Keep well closed, in cool (may be refrigerated) area, away from light. Stored in the right condition, the oil will keep for 1 year after opening. Use cold (Do not use for cooking, do not heat).
COMPOSITION/ FATTY ACID PROFILE-NUTRITION: 27.50% OLEIC ACID (OMEGA-9), 11.10% PALMITIC ACID, 54.50 % LINOLEIC ACID (OMEGA-6), 0.70% ALPHA-LINPLENIC ACID (OMEGA-3), 4.90% STEARIC ACID; 85% VIT. E; 27% Vit B (B1, B2, B3, B6 & B9); 9% VIT.K, IRON, 39% PHOSPHORUS, 48% MAGNESIUM, 28% ZINC, 4% SELENIUM, 8% POTASSIUM, 21%COPPER; PHYTOSTEROLS & SQUALENE
SHORT DESCRIPTION - INTERESTING FACTS:
Pumpkin seed oil is a nutritive and a natural rich source of a wide range of minerals and antioxidant.
This is a highly nutritious and toning oil, with anti-inflammatory and regenerating properties that are renowned to be a good:
- general supporting help against infections, parasites, and inflammations.
- to help the body maintain healthy blood pressure, heart rate, cholesterols levels and balance hormones
- support of healthy liver, bladder, prostate, and urinary functions
Pumpkin seed oil is very rich in the essential fatty-acid omega 6, it does not leave an oily feeling on the skin and is excellent to soothe sensitive and inflamed skin. Used extensively to restore dry skin elasticity and suppleness in Mature skin care and in wrinkle care. Added to hair care routines, pumpkin seed oil is said to promotes healthy hair growth.
Pumpkin oil appears green when poured in thin layer and a darker red in thick layers (as in the bottle), an optic phenomenon called dichromatism.
+++ Main property. ++ Major property. + Minor property
- COMEDOGENIC*: 2
- MOISTURIZING: +++
- SKIN REGENERATING, CICATRIZING, wound healing: +++
- CALMING, SOOTHING: +++
- TONING (muscles, bladder, prostate)
- GENERAL ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: ++ (MUSCLES, ARTICULATIONS)
- PROSTATIC ANTI-INFLAMMATORY/ DECONGESTANT: +++
- BUCCO DENTAL, ORAL CARE: ++
- ANTIOXIDANT: +++
- CARDIOVASCULAR PROTECTION (Phytosterols)+++
- NUTRITIVE: +++ (Natural source of Thiamine ( Vit.B1), riboflavin (vit B2), niacin (vit. B3), folate (Vit. B9), pyridoxine (vit. B6)
- ANTIPARASTIC: +++ flat worms, taenia…(cucurbitacin)
*COMEDOGENIC SCALE (Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
- Pumpkin seeds were part of the pharmaceutical codex until the early 1900s and traditionally used to get rid of intestinal parasites (tapeworm).
- For Men’s over 50 health concerns: Pumpkin seeds and pumpkin oil have been used traditionally in snacks, salad oil, or food supplement to support healthy prostate, and prevent/support for urinary prostate-related concerns (PSA, Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH Chronic nonbacterial prostatitis),)
- In Women over 50, perimenopause, menopause symptoms: Pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seed oil have been used traditionally in snacks, salad oil, or food supplement as a support for hot flushes, headaches, joint pains associated to this transitional period of women’s life.
- Has been used traditionally in connection with hyperactive or irritable bladder concerns: As a support to increase the tonus of the bladder wall-muscles (Detrusor), to better regulate the contractions and relaxations of the bladder muscles (good filling and emptying) a.i. uncomfortable, stressful frequent or urgent, uncontrollable needs to urinate, small leaks concerns…
- In oral care: as a natural calcification agent, to help prevent cavities and as a support for mouth sores/ ulcers.
- Emollient and nourishing, deeply moisturizes the skin
- To Soften, calm, and soothe dry, irritated, fragile skins
- To help reduce redness and inflammation caused by mild burns, acne, psoriasis, and eczema flaring
- Regenerating and restorative, promotes the reconstitution of weakened and damaged skin
- To tone sagging muscles, restore firmness, strengthens the elasticity of the skin
- Rich in antioxidants, helps prevent the appearance of wrinkles
- To naturally clean de skin (oil cleansing, gentle exfoliator)
- Brings suppleness and shine to dull hair
- Revitalizes and tones the scalp
- To help reduce hair loss
- Mainly used in small quantities, cold, as a finishing touch oil to drizzle over salads, smoothies, yogurts, desserts, cold dishes, vegetables, soups. (light nutty taste, smooth and nutty aroma)
- Considered a good diet complement for healthy lifestyle
++: Highly recommended, +: recommended
FOR WELL BEING: +++
- In Body massages oil.
- In Compresses: for irritated skins
- As food complement: added cold to salad, oils. 1-2 tablespoons/day.
FOR NATURAL SKINCARE: +++
Use as is or as an active beneficial ingredient to create your:
Anti-wrinkle face serum, nourishing oil for hair shine, anti-aging cream, tensing and firming serum and creams, restorative lip balm and massage body oil.
- Body care: body oils. Nutritive and fast absorbed
- Face care and serums: for dry, sensitive skins
- As targeted treatment for acne spots, acne flaring irritated, inflamed skins.
- Hair, scalp, beard, and moustaches
- Nail care
- Oral care: mouth wash and oil pulling
- Mature skin care
FOR NATURAL HAIRCARE: +++
- In conditioning hair masks, hair creams and serums, scalp treatment
Pumpkin oils are extracted from the seeds of pumpkins that have been selected through the ages to produce large quantities of seeds rather than for the taste of the pulp.
These carefully selected pumpkins produced seeds, that have no tegument (hull), making the oil extraction easier (no need to de-hull) and more abundant.
The quality of the seed oil obtained is also greatly improved.
Please consult with your doctor before taking Pumpkin seed oil or any other plant ingredient orally for therapeutic intentions. These are active ingredients that can potentially interfere with medications or pre-existing health concerns.
Pumpkin seed oil is not generally advised orally in cases of pre-existing:
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your natural products for the first time.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.