ALL SKIN TYPES. MATURE SKIN. ALL HAIR TYPES. CALMING, RESTORING, SOFTENING, REGENERATING. EXPOSURE TO SUN PROTECTION, BEFORE AND AFTER SUN. DRY OIL. HIGH IN NATURAL VIT.E, VIT.A, CAROTENOIDS, ANTIOXIDANT. NATURAL HIGH SPF (28 -50).
INCI name: Rubus idaeus (Red raspberry) seed oil.
CAS number: 84929-76-0
SKU code: PCO4056
EXTRACTION METHOD: Cold Pressed
PARTS USED: Seeds
COMMON NAMES: Red raspberry, European Raspberry.
APPEARANCE: Dark yellow / yellow- orange (with a slight green shade) oily liquid. Dry to the touch.
ODOUR NOTE: green, mildly fruity.
STORAGE CONDITION: Store in a cool, dark place.
++: Highly recommended,
- BODY CARE: ++
- FACE CARE: ++
- HAIRCARE: HAIR, SCALP, BEARD AND MOUSTACHES, ++
- MATURE SKINS ++
+++ Main property.
++ Major property.
+ Minor property
COMEDOGENIC (May clogs pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= MOST CERTAINLY.
- COMEDOGENIC: 1
- ANTIOXIDANT: +++
- HYDRATING, MOISTURIZING: +++
- SKIN PROTECTING+++
- CICATRIZING: +++
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY, CALMING: ++
- POWERFUL ANTIOXIDANT: Vit E, Gallic acid, and carotenoids are all powerful antioxidant that make Raspberry seed oil a fantastic ally to help prevent and reduce the premature aging of the skin. Classified as an ‘Anti-aging’ oil, Raspberry seeds oil delays the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This precious oil is highly recommended in skincare routines for tired, mature skins, and for skin that find themselves constantly exposed to the sun, wind, and other environment aggressions. (Frequent and lengthy outdoors activities whether for work or for leisure: walking, gardening, farming, sailing, outdoors sports, outdoors gatherings and activities…)
- Restorative, restructuring and regenerating, Raspberry seed oil is both moisturizing and highly hydrating. Composed of 85% combined essential fatty acids it maintains the elasticity of the skin, keeping it soft while preserving its hydrolipidic film.
- Raspberry seed oil is also one of the carrier oils that present a HIGH NATURAL SUN PROTECTION FACTOR, with a reported SPF ranging from 28 to 50. It is therefore useful to protect our skins from the damaging Ultra Violet Sun rays, the UVA and most importantly UVB. For this reason, Raspberry seed oil enters the composition of many sunscreen cream and lotions.
- Raspberry seed oil is considered a ‘DRY OIL’. IT IS LIGHT, ABSORBS QUICKLY into the skin WITHOUT LEAVING A GREASY FILM, AND WILL NOT CLOG PORES. It mixes easily with heavier carrier oils, making it the perfect partner for face serums and creams.
Because of its
properties Raspberry seed oil soothe itchy and irritated. It is extremely popular with
SENSITIVE, FRAGILE, OR DAMAGED SKINS
, as well as
ATOPIC SKINS PROFILES.
ALL SKIN TYPES. SKINS AND HAIR EXPOSED TO THE SUN AND THE ELEMENTS (OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES, SEASIDE, MOUNTAIN. ATHLETES…). MATURE, TIRED AND DRY SKIN. DRY SKIN, ATOPIC SKIN. SENSITIVE SKIN, IRRITATED AND BLEMISHED SKIN, DELICATE SKIN. ALL HAIR TYPES, DRY, DEHYDRATED, DAMAGED HAIR. CALMING, REGENERATING, HYDRATING.
Raspberry seed oil is perfect used on its own, as a day /night serum. (2 to 3 drops warmed in your hands, are enough for your entire face and neck.)
But It is also an ideal companion and ingredient for customized balms, creams, lotions, and serums that are:
- ‘Anti-ageing’, For mature skins, fine lines, wrinkles.
- Hydrating and nourishing for dry and very dry skins.
- Regenerating, Calming, Restorative for sensitive or inflamed skins.
- Sun protective or appeasing, in after sun care or added to a cream with zinc oxide (non-nano) and other sun protective carrier oils like carrot root oil-SPF between 38 and 40, wheat germ oil-SPF about 20, Karanja oil -SPF 20 to 25, avocado oil: SPF about 15.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.