Sandalwood Nut Carrier Oil Organic
Sandalwood Seed ( Nut ) Carrier Oil Organic
FUSANUS SPICATUS (syn. SANTALUM SPICATUM)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: THIS IS THE VIRGIN OIL, COLD EXPRESSED FROM THE SEEDS/KERNELS OF THE AUSTRALIAN SANDALWOOD.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AN ESSENTIAL OIL.
INCI Name: Fusanus spicatus Kernel Oil
CAS Number: 1542150-96-8
SYNONYMS: Fusanus spicatus kernel oil is the fixed oil expressed from the kernels of fusanus spicatus, West Australian sandalwood seed oil
EXTRACTION METHOD: Supercritical CO2 total extraction.
PARTS USED: Kernels/Drupe. Not destruction of tree involved.
ORIGIN: West AUSTRALIA
COMMON NAMES: West Australian Sandalwood seed oil, Australian Sandalwood Kernel oil
APPEARANCE & ODOUR: Golden, clear, fluid oil. Mild nutty, characteristic aroma, slightly reminiscent of Sandalwood. Lightweight, fast absorbing.” Dry oil”.
QUALITY: 100 % pure and natural, whole CARRIER OIL. From Organic Kernels and sustainable Agro-forestry operations.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Keep tightly closed, in a cool, dry place away from light.
FATTY ACID PROFILE: 54.70% oleic acid (omega-9), 3.10% palmitic acid, 1.40% linoleic acid (omega-6), 2.90% alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3), 32.70% ximenynic acid (c18:2 aka santalbic acid) ,1.90% stearic acid.
Wellbeing uses in Arthritis and abdominal discomfort massages, varicose veins, stretch marks. Atopic skins conditions
In cosmetic uses: to smooth and hydrate, to promote skin elasticity, to prevent stretch marks and as a hair conditioner
As is or blended with other Carrier oils (from 2 to 50% on face; 5 to 20% for body) to create personalized or more targeted synergies.
- Body massages: to help ease Inflammation and discomfort, promote good circulation.
- Body care: ++ Cellulite support, to help healthy Scarring and Stretch marks prevention, Eczema and Atopic skin support.
- Face and Eye contours: ++ in Daily care for dehydrated skins, Pigmentation and Blemishes, Dark circles, Puffiness…
- Hair, scalp ++ Hair growth, Hair loss, Itchy scalps, Dry scalps.
- Mature skins ++ Healthy aging skin care, firming, hydrating, elasticity.
- Sensitive, reactive, and fragile skin care, Baby care.
- COMEDOGENIC : 2
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY, SOOTHING, CALMING: +++
- HYDRATING, MOISTURIZING: +++
- CICATRIZING: +++
- CIRCULATORY: +++
(*)COMEDOGENIC (Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.