Shea Nut Carrier Oil Organic - 100 ml
VITELLARIA PARADOXA (SYN. BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII)
Liquid and lightweight oil. Dry oil. Everyday facial, body, and hair care. Moisturizing, regenerative to all skin & hair types. Suitable for daily care of oily skin, sensitive skin, scaly, reactive skin, delicate skin, baby skins. Acne prone and eczema. Maturing and mature skin, re-plumping, wrinkles, and fine lines. Everyday dry and very dry skincare, moisturizes and protect skins. UV damaged and after sun for skin and hair. Minor burns, scars and stretch marks. Conditioning, moisturizing to hair with brittle, dry, frizz and breaks tendencies. Brings shine to hair.
INCI Name: Butyrospermum parkii (syn. Vitellaria paradoxa) butter extract
CAS Number: 91080-23-8
EXTRACTION METHOD: Physical mechanical cold pressed Shea Kernels/nuts; Gentle heat Fractionation of Shea Butter. Filtration (Sand). No chemical (solvent) process involved.
PARTS USED: Nuts/kernels
COMMON NAMES: Karite oil, Oleine de Karite, Shea butter olein, RBD Shea butter olein, Fractionated shea butter oil
APPEARANCE & ODOUR: pale yellow to golden colour, stays liquid, and has no or a very mild nut odour. Smooth, serum-like texture.
PLEASE NOTE: At temperature below 25°C, Shea nut oil may appear slightly cloudy. Our Shea nut Oil can have a white waxy suspension (fatty acids) or sediment sitting at the bottom of the bottle. This is normal and is due to the presence of fatty acid, heavier waxes, that can solidify under cooler temperatures. If this happens, simply place your bottle of oil in a cup of warm water to melt all the constituents and give your bottle a shake to re-homogenize your oil.
STORAGE CONDITIONS: Keep in a dry place, away from light and heat.
COMPOSITION/ FATTY ACID PROFILE: 53.8 % oleic acid (omega-9), 8.6% linoleic acid (omega-6), 29.1% stearic acid, 5.5 % palmitic acid, 0.30% alpha linolenic acid (omega-3), 1.3% arachidonic acid. Peroxide value <1.0 (0.2); Unsaponifiable +/- 6.06%, Tocopherol ( alpha and Vitamin E
Same benefits to the skin and hair as Shea butter. Easier to apply and incorporate. Lighter texture, less “waxy”, less “oily” feel. Stays liquid.
- Skincare Nourishing, soothing hydrating Body massages: +++
- Joints and articulations discomfort Warm oil body massages: +++
- Daily Body care: +++
- Daily Face care: ++
- Daily Hair, scalp, beard, and moustaches care: ++
- Daily dry hands and Nails care: +++
- Daily Mature skincare: ++
- In Wellbeing massage oils
- After Sun Skin Care
- Dry hands and Foot Care
- Facial Cleansing and Wipes
- Facial Skin Care, serums, creams, and lotions
- Lip Care
- Hair Conditioners, pre- shampoo, hot-oil treatments, Pre-Styling
- Hand & Body Care
- Shaving oil, and after-shave soothing oil,
Lightweight version of Shea butter. Stays liquid at room temperature (20°C).
- COMEDOGENIC *: 0
- HYDRATING, MOISTURIZING: +++
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: +++
(*)COMEDOGENIC (Causes clogging of pores) 0=NO, 1 to 2 = HARDLY, 3 to 4 = YES, 5= VERY
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- As a rule, always perform a skin patch test before using your essential oils for the first time.
- WARNING: These properties, indications and methods of use are taken from reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrolatherapy and phytotherapy. They are found there regularly and for many confirmed by observations in scientific circles. However, this information is given for informational purposes, it cannot in any case constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any use for therapeutic purposes, consult a doctor.